Best "timeline" ? When did normies start using our language?

The timeline lingo came directly from Sup Forums

When did Sup Forums become normie central?

I don't care as long as these normies know how to use a gun and are willing to remove marxism

Summer 2011.

All memes come from Sup Forums. We're basically the jews of the meme world

Lauren Southern is your biggest youtuber and she only has 200k people. Leftist youtubers get millions of views and dominate TV, media, education etc. your ideas are unpopular and no-platformed due to how dangerous they are

dude lauren SUCKS at memeing. it's really pretty embarrassing. you can tell she really tries to fit in with us but fails hard

i bet jess can meme

>Lauren Southern
>normie

Actual normies have never heard of Lauren Southern

This, us and 9gag

>super sekret club

Sup Forums has been the internet's meme factory for like a decade now. 75% of memes shared on the internet originate from here.

9gag was a tumour that grew off of Sup Forums and developed self awareness

Sup Forums can literally take credit for their entire existence

Because she's trying to cater to you guys by adopting your lingo and you're eating it right up. She doesn't believe what you believe. She most certainly is not white nationalist and until she decides to become that Sup Forums should pay her precisely zero attention.

Lol not anymore. Normies make the memes now and they all suck, somehow the memes that come out of here these days are even worse.

Which means being a commie is being a coward who follows trends to fit in instead of thinking about what's right.

>Lol not anymore. Normies make the memes now and they all suck
Meh typical nihilistic teenage angst...
>somehow the memes that come out of here these days are even worse.

Oh you're an outsider. Did you blow in from twitter or reddit?

when 15 year old trump dick suckers found it

You are leaving out Pewds

>implying indoctrinating youth into our ideology is a bad thing

No it's the worst timeline. Everyone has become so self-hating that they would fight with other groups that want to harm them while (((they))) stand on top.

>Lauren Southern

She's deliberately pandering to you

>source or it didn't happen
>is she dare I say it... /ourgirl/?

Her whole "career" is based on stealing 4chans content and using it to get paid.

Instagram is the memeking now sweeties.

we the joos now goys

Been on Sup Forums for 10 years, trust me I know when Sup Forums actually made the good memes and they weren't being posted on facebook. Here, have one from 2012 Sup Forums newfag.

and ifunny

>Lauren Southern
>"normie"

Lauren Southern is a newfag. You are reddit cancer and below her.

forgot pic

is this opposite day

This, bring back best flag.

>When did Sup Forums become normie central?

When Chanology happened back in 06.

The timeline meme came from the show Community

There's a time between a meme being generated here and dissemination to the general public. Congrats, you just figured out a gap that's been widely known since at least '08.

There's literally nothing wrong with Civic Nationalism.

It's not us it's Ebaums World

When you stole Shia leboufs flag.

Sorry, who the fuck won the presidency?

It doesn't matter what sleepwalking zombie normies click on because they're not thinking hard about it at all. They can't even be bothered to vote. If it did matter anywhere near as much Trump would not have won.

Except he isn't right wing lol kys twat

i can post youtube shit rn and it gets 2000 views in 5min because of those normie lurkers. talking to you faggot

Didn't "Community" also popularise the timeline bit?

>When did normies start using our language?

About a decade ago when "epic" (in reference to minor novelty) could be suddenly be heard from 10 year old girls in commercials for instant pasta.
The time it takes for normies to pick up Sup Forums memes has decreased every year.

/r9k/ /s4s/ and /mlp/ were all offshoots of Sup Forums. That board is the alpha Chad father of most Internet subculture

2007. 4ch has been shit for a decade but most of you new faggots weren't around back then to know any better.

>normie

Timeline meme can also be attributed to the TV show "community"

Yup. I just posted this. That's when I started using it. Darkest timeline is still used in my circle due to that episode

It's weird seeing people praise the worst Sup Forums time period.

yes, normie

whoren southern uses memes all the times to make you soyboys wet. nothing new

"i wasted my life for 10 years on this pos site"

>Sup Forums is white nationalist
wouldn't that require Sup Forums to be white?

Yes.

lauren southern and co have been exporting Sup Forums at a profit for years
this should not be a surprise
it probably isnt and you're probably just shilling her

This

this is actually true

No, normalfag.

Who is she?

>normie
she's an infiltrator
learn the difference idiot

It came from community, a mostly terrible series written an SJW who ruins every show he works with

>implying this is new

If that's the case then why are you faggots trying so hard to get us to turn against her, what is your commie circle not flagging her videos hard enough?

>The timeline lingo came directly from Sup Forums When did Sup Forums become normie central?
>implying this hasn't always been the case
Mate... memes have been recycled out of here since this site was hosted. When something gets to popular it tends to be discarded.
Only a few memes stand the test if times.

please don't say fag, that's homophobic

9fag is Obongo worshiping garbage screenshot repost of a repost of a repost of a repost machine and literally filled with shills and their long scripted response, Not to mention all the garbage ads posted by their mods with magical 5k upvotes in 10sec disguised as a question or a "meme"

>no-platformed due to how dangerous they are

meanwhile antifa is free to have their tantrums anywhere, pretending like they're having a revolution while being babysitted by cops. Still think you're not the governments useful idiots?