Kim Wall: Headless body identified as missing journalist

>A headless torso found in waters off Denmark has been identified as missing Swedish journalist Kim Wall, Danish police say.
DNA from the torso matched that from Ms Wall's hairbrush and toothbrush.
>Chief investigator Jens Moller Jensen said that the torso had been weighted down with metal in an apparent attempt to stop it floating.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-41021223

hmm let's guess what race it is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-yUafzOXHPE
france24.com/en/20170821-danish-sub-inventor-dumped-swedish-journalists-body-sea-police
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you retarded

It was an ethnic dane who did it

How big was that fucking sub when it had a torture dungeon on board? Amazing

How is this politics you dumb fuck, sage this shit

My guess is that it were a blonde, white man who loves beer and sausage. What do you want with this thread, we all know who the murderer is.

I guess she really got a head of herself when she went on the submarine

>It was an ethnic dane who did it

The eternal Dane.

I'm sure they were ethnic. Very, very ethnic

This journalist was investigating the Clinton Foundation.

Maybe he tried to make sexy time with her on the romantic sub cruise but she rebuffed his advances. Then he got mad and killed her.

youtube.com/watch?v=-yUafzOXHPE

Or he was offered a lot of money to kill her. I'm sure he would have found it hard to pass up if he wanted to put it to his space rocket development

>hmm let's guess what race it is.
Isn't this connected to the story of that semi-rich Danish guy with his own private or homemade submarine, or something like that?

The Clinton cabal claims another victim.

the guy is white. you should do a bit of background research before you post you dumb faggot
well he actually is. not everyday immigrants, sometimes white people too.

Judging by the degree of planning that went into trying to hide the crime I'd say it's not a black guy that did it.

it's just satire, bro
you can write the same thing about a nigger and you guys eat this shit up

gimme a nig
gimme a nog
whatdoesthatspell?

>hmm let's guess what race it is.

The human race, bigot!

you complete fucking retard

Who?

Everyone knows who it is, she was onboard a home-made submarine with a media personality, so there's really no way around it.

Danish engineer and pioneer in the Danish Space Program. He also created a submarine and had the swedish journalist on board to do an interview with him.
It's all over the news in Denmark.

Image of primary "Danish" suspect

Podesta was just in Norway

Somewhat nearby?

>He initially said he had dropped her off safely near Copenhagen, but has since said she died in an accident and that he had "buried" her at sea.

>Peter Madsen pleaded not guilty in a closed-door judicial hearing earlier this month.
Copenhagen police are re-examining old cases, as is standard in such investigations, according to the chief prosecutor, including the death of a 22-year-old Japanese woman, whose torso was found in Copenhagen harbour in 1986. That case has never been solved.

So dude admits to dumping her dead body into the sea but the cops are looking for some serial killer with one attributed kill in 1986 to pin it on? Why?

>Actual suspect

And that is what happens when you allow sand niggers in your nation. It's only going to keep happening till you kick their asses out.

>haha yea, its crazy, had to chop her up and stick metal in her body to weigh her down, yea, I dunno, just had to do it, how'd she die? I can't remember.

oh this guy is going places.

>How is this politics you dumb fuck, sage this shit

...bump

france24.com/en/20170821-danish-sub-inventor-dumped-swedish-journalists-body-sea-police

This is the real story without the NYT and WSJ Whitewashing

It says all kinds of things about him having put a curse on the submarine, and that the tone of the statements are purely sick and twisted that he has made

Madsen had sent a text message to two members of the board in 2015, saying "there is a curse on Nautilus".

"That curse is me. There will never be peace on Nautilus as long as I exist," Madsen wrote in his text message, according to a post written by the volunteers in Danish on the website.

"You will never have a good feeling inside the submarine... do not throw more lifeblood into that boat."

Podesta in Norway.

underrated

guy sounds like he's completely fucking insane.

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.
>news

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

I can't even read a phrase like "Danish Space Program" and not immediately assume human trafficking

Says who?

jewish agents

We don't really have any blacks here, just a ton of browns

The Clinton’s did this

This is /our/ guy. One journalist down, God only knows how many left.

I should have suspected that..

He told police he "doesn't check on reporters" if they contact him.....lol

Sure he doesn't.....he dumped the body in the same manner as another previous missing women to create the illusion of a "Serial Killer" on the loose

He scuttled the sub when they caught him too thats a big destruction of evidence attempt....

The guy is probably crazed on Bath Salts to think he could go to space with a "Community" of crowdfunding....

Wonder what the investors think

they are doing their job and following protocol. who knows, madsen may have killed before?

I´m sure you have all forgotten about the two finnish journo who got shot up by "lone wolf mad white man". Guess what type of popular food type + conspiracy they were looking into.

True this type of thing is normal in scandinavia

You don't go on a submarine with a strange man by yourself and expect to not have sex. It's probably rule #381 in the womyn's handbook.

Ethnic Danes are known for decapitating people.

Zero-G Space Pedo Pizza Colony

>guy doing subs and rockets
What is a torpedo faggot?

The press keeps saying she was given a burial at sea.
>Weighed down by chains
Fucking lügenpresse.

Any name for that gif? Shit is cool as fuck.

The Media is always Lying they are the biggest pieces of shit in existence with the most influence they tried the population to get to hate The Sturmabteilung in the 30's and nowadays they are still doing the same shit they did back then

No idea! Cool tho yeah

Found it. Was a fan piece made for "Fran Bow," some game.

Should have given him that handy

Never say no at sea when a man takes you out to it.

Who said she didn't :^)

Its headless because her head is what broke off when the body floated to the top. He didnt wrap it in chicken wire, just used weights and probably bags. The body eventually decomposes, and will break apart.

>The guy is probably crazed on Bath Salts to think he could go to space with a "Community" of crowdfunding....
Astronauts weight a lot less if you cut off their limbs and head. The guy was a true visionary.

He would have been 15 at the time and there have been no similar body disposals since then and it would be more efficient to simply go through Madsen's life and see if there are more strange disappearances around him. Taking it from the angle of the location seems to be an attempt to remove Madsen from the situation.

It's just weird to me that they would point out that the police are looking into that angle with the chain of events as they are known. Even if it's protocol it seems a very strange thing to say in an interview. It alludes to the idea that Madsen might not be the killer and that someone else dismembered her and stuffed her with metal, hoping the body wouldn't float so that it couldn't be found.

>She gets on the submarine alive,
>There is an accident and she dies. He does not report this and just continues on his way with her corpse in the sub.
>Submarine is sighted by lighthouse
>Madsen dumps the dismembered body into the sea
>the submarine sinks
>Madsen is rescued by the police
>Tells them that he dropped her off alive
>Later admits that she died in the sub and that he dumped her in the sea.

That is what he admits to. How the fuck are they looking into any possibility other than him being the killer? Even if it is protocol to look into other options there is no reason to go to the media and reference a 30 year old unsolved case and pointing out that they might be related. That's something a defense attorney would do. It is an obvious attempt to create doubt in the story that has formed Police don't tell the media every angle they're working and they certainly don't go on TV and come up with crazy unlikely possibilities that only weaken or bring doubt upon the evidence as it is presented to them.

LOL. Lads somebody asked captain nero here to do this. What are his connections?

It happened rather recently. It can't decompose that quickly.

They probably went out in the sub, they started having sex or whatever, and then something happened when he was "busy", that ended up in her (not knowing what to do in a situation like that, while he might've prepared) dead. He then panics because his career is pretty much over if he's found having accidentally killed someone, and dismembers/dumps her body.

>VGS

>Pulls down pants
Is there a video?

Nice. One less reporter to worry about.