/wsg/ - White Sharia General

>Abolish the LGBT culture – Ethics Law
«The Prophet cursed effeminate men (those men who are in the similitude (assume the manners of women) and those women who assume the manners of men» {72 :774}
«For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds» {7:80}
«Of all the creatures in the world, will ye approach males, and leave those whom Allah has created for you to be your mates? Nay, ye are a people transgressing» {26 :165-166}

>Condones fertility – Family Law
«Marry the ones who is fertile and loving» {3 :227}
«Marry the one who is loving, means, the one who loves her husband; and the one who is fertile, is the one who bears a lot of children» - ‘Awn al Ma’bud {6/33}

>Anti-Feminism & Traditional role of women – Ethics & Family Law
«Your women are a tilth for you (to cultivate) so go to your tilth as ye will, and send (good deeds) before you for your souls» {2:223}
«Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because God has made one of them to excel the other, and because they spend (to support them) from their means» {4:34}
«No people shall ever prosper who appoint a woman as their ruler.» {4163}
«The woman is the caretaker of her husband’s household and she will be questioned as to her responsibility» (Al Bukhārī)

>Severe punishment on crime – Ethics Law
«The male thief, and the female thief, you shall mark, cut, or cut-off their hands as a recompense for what they earned, and to serve as a deterrent from God.» {5 :38-39}
«If you find that someone has had intercourse with an animal, kill him and kill the animal too.» {1455}
«If you find anyone doing as Lot's people did (sodomy) publicly, kill the one who does it, and the one to whom it is done.» {38:4447}

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ER-Si3ceQFs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Real Christianity is better
>moral laws
>created civilization
>No gays
>No burning in the eternal fire of hell for being a muslim

Christianity is dead, at least in the West.
>burning in hell for being a muslim but going to paradise for worshipping a jew
mmmh...

>Become a sand nigger worshipping heretical fucktard because of the politics
You bastardise and know nothing of religion
Go back to church you dildo loving scum

lmao this is gay

Who said you had to worship anything? Muslims don't even worship Muhammad idk what is this meme.
That's just all about appropriating stuff from the less cucked religion. And you want to lecture me on religion? Fuck you

As long as it isn't as gay as the pride parades that americans praise it's fine

its even gayer

No

Literally all are sandnigger religions. I'll take the one that kills gays and keeps women at home and taking care of the kids.

Based

Inshallah the West is finished.

this
Fuck off you muslim shills

It is, their cucking is so endless. Subhanallah
>le christian revival meme
pls...

You have to go back to your ancestral home, berber nigger.

Christianity is the cucked sandnigger religion. Enjoy tolerating faggots and LGBT ilk.

What I don't get, is why do nazi fags hate shari'ya and Islam? Surely, a nazi fag would love the authoritarian anti gay anti nigger othering approach to religion??

It's the final redpill. Not many can take it.

you get the same in russian orthodoxy
sharia means prohibition of music, which is a step too far for almost any human. mind you, throughout the history of islam muslim cultures have never given up music like their prophet asked of them.
regarding nazis and other fascists, they sre interested in the preserving or resurrection of their own culture, to venerate their ancestors, which they would rather fight for knowing there might never be victory than giving up and adopting a foreign culture. i suppose in the end its a matter of honour.

>nazis
>honour

Orthodoxy or death, faggot muslim cock-roach

orthodoxy is like the sufism of christianity right?

Music is allowed. Only music that says shit like "Yeah fuck nigga fuck her booty" isn't allowed. You should know more about the religion since your country will get islamicised soon.

i'm no nazi but thats what they believe in.

Because almost everyone preaching Islam is darker than a brown paper bag.

fuck off subhuman

i dont know what sufism is but Orthodoxy explains it all, both the visible and the invisible

Christianity is dead and christians just emulate atheists these days. Most christians don't even believe in God.

There is no coming back

Christianity is inherently pagan anyway. 3 gods, pagan holidays, catholics worship a pantheon of saints and worship statues in the churches in addition to the normal pantheon of 3 gods.

i am currently reading the quran and am looking for a good german translation of the hadith, plus i will ask a muslim friend i've talked to about religion in the past if she can give me some pointers on where to start.

regarding the music question, what you said is pretty much what i assume aswell, i make and prefer purely instrumental music mostly, but whenever i looked it up on the internet the answers were pretty clear on the matter.
then again the only people willing to write about such a question on the internet in english or german tend to be radical converts, so thats that.

keep dreaming faggot

>calling me a faggot
Yourpeople literally chastise you for calling them out on their faggotry. Have some shame.

Music was never forbidden in the quran, therefore clerics had to decide. Majority think it's okay as long it isn't similar to the degenerate music of the west. That kind of music will permeate society and further catalyse what the West is currently going through.

you are a faggot becaue you believe this shit

Personally, I just listen to nasheeds, because no music nowadays is permissable with all this nigger music

Any white who converts to mudshit is traitor to their own country, countrymen, and forefathers
you are akin rapists, and murderers; genetic trash

youtube.com/watch?v=ER-Si3ceQFs

Thoughts?

fap material

try again , as long as Orthodoxy is alive sois Christianity you northern fucking nigger go back to worshipping icecubes you're no better that a squirrel up a tree when it comes to faith (pic)

Go worship your dumb pantheon of retarded gods
>worshipping a bunch of people
There's only one God. What's a god that needs other gods for assistance?

Absolute degeneracy fuelled by the Jews of the West.

so there are only verses against it in the hadith, not the quran?
thank you, that is be very relieving to hear.
as a musician, working to build calming harmonious sounds in order to reflect and praise the ordered nature of god's creation, i have struggled with this a lot.

>so there are only verses against it in the hadith, not the quran?
Not even in the consolidated hadith is it wrong. What's wrong is the contents of the song and it's effect on people. Nigger music and anything similar is maximum degeneracy and isn't allowed. The music that you are making, for example, is beautiful and should be spread.

Fuck off with your Foreign Religion you can take it back to your middle eastern Country with all the Human trash.
what in the sane mind makes you think anyone Nationalistic will adopt your Foreign Religion if they don't even want your kind in their Country?

>abandoning ones culture for a sandnigger culture
genetic trash. fuck off

Go suck Cú Chulainn's dick

Idk felt like posting something

at least i'd be sucking the dick of the hero of myths of my country
you just a traitor whoring yourself out to mudshits

>Still a shitskin religion
>Still tied to Judaism
No thanks, goat fucker.

Allah, God, Yaweh, Odin etc do not exist
Whether you're Mudslime, Cristcuck, or degenerate Vargist, you're basing your beliefs off of something nonexistent.

>inb4 le hat meme
Not an argument

>your beliefs off of something nonexistent.
how?

Dude, White Sharia is just a meme. Just like the White space marine rape gangs from the 1488 dimension

>myth
Lol

because the nazis want to be in control instead of the muslims

is this thread bunch of mudslimes sucking eachother's dick or has Sup Forums already become /r9k/?

>he things god spoke to an illiterate sandnigger

god bless bruuuuh

How can an illiterate come up with such profound verses? Wait, you're Irish, you people are comparable to niggers.