And i hope soon.

H-hey guys...

germanic scum

everything is your fault

lol what a mess

I assume you look White enough for America, though

iceland is as germanic as is england
all their mitochondria is celtic

I pass as white. It's usually what people think I am. I have hazel eyes, pink nipples, brown hair, light skin, and I'm pretty sure i've had family that's been here since the Revolution. But yes, I can pass as white, someone even said I look German but I doubt it.

England is Germanic
youtube.com/watch?v=_iVdy0s8ARE

England is Germanic

mongrel please

>nigger delusions

> the nethernigger thinks he important

fuck off

Netherlands on its own? Yeah, about as important as a country our size can be.

Your still our small bro in the west. Not like Austria. But still a part of the family.
Together we can achieve shit.

Let's fix our shit first, but sounds like a good plan

I swear to you I look white. Even throughout my childhood that was what I thought I was, it's who I believe I am... even if not fully.

Pretty good genes desu. Except the Irish but that's ok

ahmeds can keep the rest

Are pale, not White. Big fucking difference.
The Netherlands is one of the most accomplished Germanic nations, what are you talking about?

>WHEN?
RIGHT NOW
FUCKING DO IT

>Are pale, not White. Big fucking difference.
That difference being?

>Destroy Roman Empire after subverting it from within
>Europe enters dark ages of misery and woe
>Fall under control of Charlesmagne which allows for Europe to prosper again
>Be controlled by Holy Roman Empire and Hapsburgs, things are pretty good for Germans
>Be series of divided weak city-states, things pretty good for Germans
>Germans chimp out in Thirty Years War, burn down the continent and cripple Christendom forever
>Post-Westphalia become even more independent and divided up states. Things pretty good again
>Germany unifies, burns down the continent and themselves few decades later
>Become dominated by Britain & France, Germany grows during the roaring twenties (don't believe the Nazi propaganda)
>Elect Hitler, a little over a decade later they've burned down the entire continent and themselves again
>Be dominated by the US/USSR, the US side prospers and is pretty good
>Germany reunifies but remains neutered under US hegemony, things stay good
>US power wanes, Germany reasserts itself in foreign policy
>European continent is again being burnt down

Why do Germans fuck themselves and everyone else over the second they get together and act independently?

Germany and Austria have a special relationship.
Netherlands and Germany dont have such a thing.
Plus they dont see them self as Germans.

Good.

So you look like a sand nigger

Pure European bloodline, nigger bred retard
They shouldn't see themselves as German. Many Bavarians, Franconians and Schwabians already don't. The loyalty must be to purity and quality of the Germanic stock

>muh Roman Empire
Nothing of value was lost

>Many Bavarians, Franconians and Schwabians already don't.

Simple as it is. Bullshit.
And im from Bavaria. We may all joke about each other. We even hate each other but we are all Germans no doubt in that.

The HRE was the true Renaissance, rebirth. It accomplished Traditionalism and molded Christianity into something European.
The Renaissance was a rebirth of the degeneracy that set the decline of the Roman Empire in motion.

But I have mainly European within me. I don't even care about Europe I just care about America and creating it as a Europe away from Europe like the Founders wanted.

>but we are all Germans no doubt in that.
Uhums.

"Seeing yourself as German" doesn't matter. Pure Germanic racial purity matters

i feel pretty connected to the Germans though mate
maybe because i am 1/3 German though

The Founders wouldnt consider you White and rightly so my man. Your existence in the first place is what they were trying to prevent by legal racial system and anti-miscegenation laws

>They shouldn't see themselves as German
It's not that simple. We called ourselves Duits even when we became independent from the HRE. There wasn't an ethnic or linguistic distinction between us and the northern Germans until we were in the midst of our golden age.

Right now Duits has taken on the meaning of the political state of Germany. Also with specifically their people.
It'd be difficult to go back. But we're very closely related to Germans, but of course much more with ourselves.

>145 mil meme
Now extract all the non-Germanics , degenerates and Euromutts that must be exiled. The number would be 100-110 mil if we are being optimistic

The dude can have 95-99% European children, or even 100%, if he uses CRISP technology already available.
I agree that his racial make up runs counter to what the founding fathers had in mind, but nitpicking about genetics under 25% is difficult in the US. Unless it's 20% black or other really visible ethnicities.

As long as everyone agrees eugenics needs to happen.

I already know they wouldn't accept me but that doesn't mean I can't help create an America where this shit doesn't happen again.

>Now extract all the non-Germanics , degenerates and Euromutts that must be exiled. The number would be 100-110 mil if we are being optimistic

Probably. But the countries would end up richer for it.

Oh the holy roman empire.
Lets reinstall it.

>The dude can have 95-99% European children, or even 100%,
Which shouldn't be ever the case since it would be a waste of European made technology on no -Europeans. Which is by definition genetically altruistic and therefore anti-evolutionary. Besides, he won't have the same genetic memory like we do
The purge would only skyrocket the real buying power and personal prosperity. Imagine a Germanic union where not a single non-Germanic is a citizen or settler. Imagine the eugenics centers, youth initiatives, elderly community centers, cleanparks, science, technology and crime less society
Without the "Roman" in its name and Northern Italy would be a good idea

Nah Burgundy and north Italy are part of our claim.
And the roman stays in the name. Because the 4th empire must not fall or the antichrist will be born!

If there were only Germanics you would never even have to lock your door or be scared of getting robbed or murdered

The US is a mess anyways. Purity there and purity here are different issues. They'll have to achieve purity, whilst we have to safeguard it.

Interesting to see a Russian excited about that idea. I'm irking towards an Evolan concept of state. Of course that'd all be part of it.
Roman could be replaced with Germanic. Holy Germanic Empire. Quite a ring to it.

Right now the focus should be on forming communities, though. It's already happening over here with groups counting hundreds to thousands, and the Germanic identity is being rediscovered. But way too little as of yet.

>christcuck and a moron
Ditch Evola- typical shitalian manlet that never really left his room and lived with his mama. The goal should be DNA based citizenship and entrance. Obviously after the pure Germanics only left within the boundary of borders, ethnic line of settlement must be created, so the ethnic groups don't cease to exist. Ideally citizenship should come in two forms - local and one of Germanic union. Both should be granted for merit and participation in the civil process

>Ditch Evola- typical shitalian manlet that never really left his room and lived with his mama.
Kek, no. If I summarised his concept of a state as a hierarchical state answering upwards towards a higher order, not downwards relying on the masses, would that soothe you?

It's not like I disagree with anything else you've written.

I'm curious, what's your vision for Russia? It's a multi-ethnic empire as it is, and most Russian nationalists of note seem to not mind that.
Duginism seems like a meme.

Meanwhile in real life pure germanics are mixing with niggers sand niggers spics every single day

Oh i can feel you murica.
You already lost you purity.
We still have it and have to defend it.

And then we take in all the refugees

to build a wall with them?

>Amerimutt speaking about purity in Europe

>amerimutt
Nope. Eastern Euro migrant working here. I'm going to find a Germanic girl here, if there's any left, and breed her though.

sure you are friend

Haha keep attacking Americans I do that all the time on this board.

Put Finland back..

Most Russian nationalists want either go full ethnic cleansing on those who are not purely ethnically Russian or balkanize it. The latter is not even dangerous since Moscow keeps the nukes and ethnic Russians inhabit almost 90% of the clay solo mode
Meanwhile that barely happens and a lot of racemixers in London, Germany or NL are Polish, Bulgarian or Romanian. Besides, people who have the potential to ethnically mix, let alone racially mix, are not the "people" we want anything to do in the first place. Good riddance - they will be hanged or deported

>he thinks that ethnic mixing is acceptable
>keeps pretending to be Eastern Europe while he's obviously a nigger or a mongrel
D-e-r U-n-t-e-r-m-e-n-s-c-h

>tfw 75% Germanic 25% italic
>tfw dark blonde and green-brown eyes
>tfw my gf is blonde and blue eyed
>tfw she wants a summer baby

D i s g u s t i n g

Yo Zonwending

>pretending
Why would I pretend to be an untermensch Slav, I can easily pretend to be a german.
I do think Slavs are untermensch compared to Germanic too, so whatever. Guess I am untermensch

Once we clean our respecrive nations first
fuck off subhuman italonigger

>all Germans are light blonde and blue eyed
>in 1920s the pure nordics in Germany were 8% of the population

Americanesque mongrel filth

i guess as long as you're in the south you are not out of the ordinary

Fun fact: before 1946 we learned german in school, and spoke very well.

lmao, that's fine

Make children

we still learn German in school

We still learn German in our schools (mid to higher tier ones, dumb people don't have to I think.)
We don't speak it very well.

Nope, we are the best non native German speakers in Europe actually

:(

Not germanic. At least the average finn is not.

why are you in this thread. slavs are not germanic and you have nothing to say about mongrels when russia has been dicked more by mongols than anyone else.

You're retarded. I'm sorry you had to find out this way.

The irony is that a lot of people, especially foreigners told me that I look very German yet people here want to gas me

I'm surprised you don't know the legendary Russian shitposter. FYI he isn't even Russian, just some guy living there.

15th-16th century

you can possibly include the early 17th century too depending on where you draw the line

oh, okay

>german, possibly french and italian
mongrel feels.

Never. Germans can't win wars.

They are like an infestation and should have been put out of their misery in 1945.

You guys sure seem to feel brotherhood with them, though.
Which I understand, naturally, but that Northern nationalism might get in the way of Germanic brotherhood.

>The irony is that a lot of people, especially foreigners told me that I look very German yet people here want to gas me
Lol, they're just signalling their edge. It's obviously not ideal, but nobody seriously would ban you from being a German citizen. 25% of a different European ethnicity isn't a problem/

Germany was a mistake.
The next time you do something dumb the Americans won't save you and you will be dissolved.

Why is Great Britain not germanic?

Who told you that shitalians are European?

We starts reading english at the age of 7, and somewhere in mid school we have to pick between Spanish, german or french. German is the easiest for us, it's very similar.

Make beautiful Germanic babies. Lots. Raise them well.

A little* bit of DNA from another European group is alright.

hol up

>Germans can't win wars
>German-Polish war 1939
>German-French war 1940

Not listing all the small countries. While the US cant even take over Afghanistan with drones and sattalite technology.

*satellite

This

some swedes feel it, since 300.000 are swedish speaking, and around the capitals the fenno-swedes are where the hate for swedes in finns come from.

>slav
need i say more?

That was the plan. 2 of my grandparents have blue eyes, one bright green and one brown. How high is the possiblity of having blue eyed children when I made with a blue eyed woman?

still the most productive people on the planet