Flag take continuation thread

Flag take continuation thread.

Will it happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

livestream.com/accounts/23093026/events/6897778/player?width=0&height=0&enableInfoAndActivity=true&autoPlay=true&mute=false
hewillnotdivide.us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

user
what are you even talking about
just stop
get some help

That flag belongs to us. It better happening.

DEUS VULT !!!!!!!!!!!

livestream.com/accounts/23093026/events/6897778/player?width=0&height=0&enableInfoAndActivity=true&autoPlay=true&mute=false

Is it you flag chan?

Live stream?

hewillnotdivide.us

Here you go user

nope sitting comfy in germanistan

i looked into it and nothing is happening

so i just checked & theres lots of other threads that are going on about this & have way more people in them
just go to one of those threads
you failed

I've been off of Sup Forums for about a week
Story?

another season of HWNDU

Link?

Do we know where it is?

replicate the flag and wall PERFECTLY 100 PERTCENTS PERFECTLY and haxor the feed.
cept don't cause ilegal it was a joke hahaha
or shine lame ass lasers all day less thats unlegal
don't do unlegal things hohoho

Already been reported.

liar

It's fluttering a bit. There appears to be wind.

THIS IS AN IMAGEBOARD REEEE

Brits always spoiling the fun, yawn!

wow, i'm just sure if i should feel sorry for you or make fun of you. for taking that much black cock in your anus

I wonder if I could make money off running a capture the flag channel on you-tube.

my body is ripe and ready for the flag-taking, desu

you have to become a b-tier actor first

It was a larp. Sorry user

It turned out to be another faggot LARP.

oh,
well fuck

It was LARP, let's make DISCORD group and plan it.

Good idea

So.. Are we going to do it?

Do it you fuckin liars, stop wasting my time REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>make discord group
>invite brits
>take it down

shia has probably been sitting in the corner of the room eating takeout a shitting in a bucket for the past week or so waiting for some user to try their luck so he can kidnap him

shia cuck ... hahahahaha... is becoming like rest of us here on Sup Forums ... autistic as fuck

I called him a fucking kike in that thread. Hopefully they don't put me in adl prison.

i also reported that you are a faggot so we'll see how well that goes

soon you will steal your own flag ... hahahahaha

What if two well-dressed anons just asked nicely?

"Shia needs his flag back"

shia created this bread. he is loco complete

We just want the flag. We're pretty much the only non-libtards who have seen your lil' art project. You realize how ironic sheltering your "He will not divide us" thing is, right? The libtards didn't even pretend to care or protect your little art-piece. We're the best you've got Shia. Give us the flag and we'll play another round. Maybe we'll livestream a flag so you can get back at us Shia :).

You could also just, like, not have a trash opinion about a political puppet and just enjoy your money. Kick bad habits. Raise some 30 children, see your bloodline. :)

We just want the flag. We're beyond left-right-liberal-wing 14/88 words extremism. It's literally international capture the flag.

Shia plz.

Come on someone who lives in the area grab a friend or two and just barge in there and take it. It's a fucking flag no ones going to potentially get in a dangerous situation with you to try and stop you from taking it.

hohoho
ill do it
cept i prob wont