Trump is making reporters scared to do their jobs

Trump is making reporters scared to do their jobs
Apologize!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qlzMDr3OyYk
youtube.com/watch?v=buck3teie6U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>that surname

fucking hitler. you had one job you cunt.

I'm genuinely concerned that they are not.

Yet they don't care when their words cause Conservatives to be injured or even killed for their beliefs. Fuck the journalists.

I hope the crazies go after journos, would be a good happening.

reporters did nothing wrong

impeach drumph

>but who gives a fuck if our reporting leads to violence against trump supporters

>instigate violence, lie repeatedly
>publicly state that you are afraid of your life
>because of the trouble you intentionally caused

they're not stupid, they're doing it on purpose. fanning the flames while posturing back and saying "i'm not doing anything!" they need to get fucked ASAP because they're basically traitors and their shit is all fucked up

Soon
youtu.be/qlzMDr3OyYk

They are not "reporters", they are political activists spreading propaganda. They deserve any violence they receive for what they're doing to our country.

I called that shit last night, that they would go so off the rails & use THAT as a criticism against the speech. Pussies. They deserve what ever they get

Violence is just part and parcel of being anti-american fake news.

I am genuinely concerned that the media will remain the disgusting prostitutes they have become and never do the jobs they are supposed to do, which is to investigate and deliver the news fairly and in an unbiased and transparent way.

fuck the journos
they deserve it

Don't be part of the fake news media and you'll be arlight

>journalists do their job

It has nothing to do with Trump or his speeches. People have been baying for report blood for a while now, fifth column seditious pukes. They might have "marched through the institutions" but they will not be marching out.

>Liebelson
come the fuck on.

but yeah, this is what I voted for.

Maybe stop advocating political violence then?

I hope it does

This desu, do they not see the irony? Hell, it's more than irony. If they have the audacity to say the scalise shooting was justified, how is violence against these shitheads NOT justified?

I'm genuinely hopeful that speeches like the one last night are going to lead to violence against reporters

Agreed. They are not budging on this. This is beyond doubling down. the press and GOP are tripling down. They REALLY TRULY think they will get away with it. That really makes me wonder who the smooth talker is that convinces allll these people that the truth is bad & to stick with the program that they are assigned to

Journalism has been completely replaced with slant and punditry.
When they ceased to be journalists I ceased caring whether they are afraid or not.

>Dana (((Liebelson))) works for
>drumroll.gif
>HuffPost
part and parcel

Fucking self affecting delusional cunts. There won't be violence because literally no one knows or gives a fuck who 90% of journalists are unless they're on CNN or whatever,

>Lauren is technically a reporter
>Lauren regularly receives violence
>most violence motivated by the punch Nazis thing
>lamestream press encouraged this
>ergo the lamestream press did it first and now look silly complaining
So, like.. I'm meant to care about scared leftie reporters.. why? I dunno man, you haven't even been coated in random cunts urine. What are you scared about?

This is how it starts, they are setting up a narrative and then they gonna have false flag attacks on "reporters".

Then use the Alt Right meme to tear us down.

Mrs. (((Liebelson))) don't worry, just take a breath of this Zyklon B and calm down.

tfw you get craigslist job to punch a reporter for $15/hr but would have done it for free

Checked and kek'd!

the jew cries out as he strikes you

>Dana Liebelson
>Don Lemon

tfw the Left can't even keep their bullshit on the D.L.

Well they are treasonous propagandists working on behalf of Globalists who want to destroy America by spewing out racism and fear every second of every minute of every hour of every day of every week of every month for the past year.
These people have a big target on their back and they don't realize it. I'm not advocating violence but these people have got to get their heads out of their asses.

>that picture

>They REALLY TRULY think they will get away with it

No they don't. They're terrified of Trump. They know they're fucked and they're going to be exposed for the lying corrupt pedophiles they are.

Notice how every one of them just instantly stopped talking about Russia and flipped to a nazi/white supremacist narrative? Right at the same time. Almost like they were given marching orders.

>reporters
"YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT TRUMP DID NEXT!!! >>>CLICK

wow yellow journalism having consequences who would have thought

good, they should be scared of making shit up. they should understand that bald-face lies and misrepresentation is fucking dangerous and hurts people. average joes are fucking sheep when it comes to the media and tend to believe whatever they are told on the television and now even in social media.

we rely on them to be informed of the facts as they are known. FACTS. if they tell us that a natural disaster is about to occur, we prepare accordingly.

I tried to stomach watching CNN last night after the trump rally, and it was the most sickening display of blatant anti-trump LYING. not even misrepresenting the truth. they were sitting there in their little focus panel and just making shit up live on air. 1 person would make a wild accusation, and the rest would just nod and agree. the one guy that didn't immediately jump on board got fucking INSTANTLY accosted and started getting his character questioned.

HOLY SHIT, CNN needs to go.

Don't like the president? Fine. But holy shit, an hour straight of just hugbox viewer manipulation. And within 15 minutes, libs on facebook parroting what they saw.

>violence against reporters
We can only hope.

They weren't doing their jobs to begin with.

I disagree, if they actually did their jobs rather than lie all the time to push a narrative, I'd say they'd have nothing to fear.

Can I ask you an honest question?
Why do people like you always demand that Sup Forums apologize for what Trump does/says? We don't control him, you know.

You are not wrong bro. They are bat shit crazy. I cant even take them seriously anymore

THIS

modern nu-male faggot journalists all have blood on their hands

i didnt even watch trumps speech, the fuck did he say?

entry level Sup Forums meme.

Sup Forums "got Trump elected." so it's all Sup Forums's "fault."

>Implying its crazy people that want to kill journalists
Its actually the sane people that want journalists to hang

honestly, when are we going to start punching reporters? fuck them, they lie and have no consequences

That's what I'm saying. Someone is telling them what to say & to keep saying it. Either they believe they can get away with it, or they are being threatened. Which I don't believe. I think they just want to be part of the group & don't want to get the hate if they told the truth. its pathetic

Here's hoping it will.

We should meme #PunchaJournalist and #PunchaReporter into reality.

It was pretty dope. He actually pointed out all the shitty journalists hiding away in the balcony, and the whole crowd jeered and booed in unison.

also, checked.

This deserved digits. Here's a reroll

they did the same shit right after the election too

I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! ALWAYS ALWAYS FUCKING ALWAYS!!!!!

I AM GOING TO BECOME A SERIAL KILLER AND I LL TARGET JEWS, IF YOU FAGGOTS WONT DO ANYTHING, I WILL

Surprised they're not trying to spin that on-air murder of a reporter from like two years ago into this narrative yet.

>the jew will cry out in pain as he strikes you

Don't worry so much about money, worry if they start killing reporters. That's a quote

I think they're actually trying to bait us into violence. It's great for ratings and it's what the globalists want. The appearance of violence and chaos to justify the removal of Trump.

They were scared of violence against journalists months ago: nothing happened.

Nothing will happen this time, either.

Antifa has been recorded as attacking at least 5 journalists

>they think they will get away with it
Based on the fact that Hillary is a free woman and no one in Congress has been indicted, what would make them think they won't get away with it?

"Don’t worry so much about money. Worry about if people start deciding to kill reporters. That's a quote."

Nice trips... Also this. I automatically thought of that incident.

I just can't see how the fake news could orchestrate something like that.

They should go to Mexico then, Nieto isn't threatening or bad mouthing journalists.

Maybe if they stopped the Mindrape of the public

Glad to see someone admit that deceiving the public is part of their job description.

>I am genuinely concerned that seditious, pro-communist behavior by the (((media))) is going to lead to violence against reporters.
I agree with her.

Wasn't it done by a black guy? That's the only reason I can think of

The jew cries out as he strikes you.

They said that before and most of the violence is coming from the lefties that get worked up by lefty fearmongering """"journalists"""""

>nothing happened
Not true. Remember the pussy who got body slammed by the Senator in Montana?

:^)
youtube.com/watch?v=buck3teie6U

Let's hope she is accurate. The MSM is majorly responsible for promoting the divisions in this country, they should be held accountable for their seditious traitorous propaganda. The MSM is anti-American, they are NWO globalist scum, fuck em.

The should be scared of reporting bullshit. Btw they're praying it happens because they'll make it the biggest story of the year.

Also checked

dont think that's a quote from the rally last night

good, maybe once they start dropping like flies they'll stop being fake news.

they're going to false flag kill one of their pleb tier journalists and use it to impeach trump

check these digits

I want to make all her dreams come true!

their shits all retarded and they talk like fags

I am begging for that to happen you fucking commie propagandist lying scumbags

>Fake news get two GOP members shot by crazy lefties
>Scared of people fighting back

HER NAME IS LITERALLY "LIBEL"

Fuck

Who will it be?
Lemon?

stop, i can only get so erect

The irony is lost on this "journalist" considering how Antifa attacks reporters everyday

Lemonparty

I'm sorry reporters are hairy triangles.

I'm genuinely concerned about the opposite, that these people will be allowed to live, that we'll all keep spreading our asscheeks for them for the rest of our lives, and that we'll die in total disgrace, surrounded by an alien populace that takes orders on what to think from these people and shares none of our values

this

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH

The only violence against reporters I can remember recently is that nog who got fired and shot those two chicks while they were doing a story. Was that live when he shot them?

Stahp! Trump cant get inpeached

Good, Journalists are not to be unquestioningly trusted and should face the same repercussions of free speech as the average american does