Happening AVOIDED

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-41032483

>A van containing gas canisters has been discovered near a music venue in Rotterdam, hours after a tip-off from Spanish police led to the cancellation of a rock concert.

But it's alright lads, because Rotterdam's Mayor - Ahmed Aboutaleb - said: "The ring that the police set up around the concert hall led to the detention of a van with gas bottles, whether the van with gas bottles can be linked to the threat, that cannot now be established," He warned against "swift conclusions".

Without those pesky white Dutch police, the Mayor could have been tweeting "Part and Parcel of living in a big city" in the morning.

:(
>Ahmed Aboutaleb
:D

>Ahmed Aboutaleb

Quintessentially Dutch

Gas canisters as in gasoline or gas canisters as in poison?

Kanker mongo

Smh another AltRight attack avoided

Gas canisters as in gas canisters!

So close. Why do they have to be such inbred retards? So many happenings foiled by idiocy.

it was the mayor who tried to go all jihad on the concert. any sane person would say the vehicle with gas canisters would probably be implicated in a potential terrorist attack

m-maybe the gas canisters were full of helium for balloons.

GODDAMN IT ! NOOOOOO ! The pnly chance of Londonistan waking up is happenings fucking happen. Every happening is good for the country in the long run. I pray for a major one here so that our faggot PM never wins a second term.

That's false. The more attacks happen the more people like them.

>The band playing was called the Allah-Las

Bullshit ! Fuck you niggeroo.

that mayor is actually pretty based he scorns maroks who don't integrate

Any update on what was in them?

This is so strange its litterally 2 minutes from where I live.

You stupid fuck. The public opinion of Muslims rise after every attack.

Gas

As in petrol/benzene/gasoline?

So we almost had our own happening. Hope the police continue to catch these fuckers because our government has shit for brains

>from where I lived

Fixed that for him

Funnily enough he is one of the best mayors that we have. Some time ago he helped arresting some robber in the subway. I rather have him than the ordinary run of the mill politicians we have here, they just don't do anything and say right extremism is a treat to society.

True, plus he was a great turkroach remover on the Westblaak.