Rapper nig mindcontrols entire stadium of white teens

Holy fuck, the next generation has no chance.

youtu.be/rdTteUVIGjw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n_GFN3a0yj0
youtube.com/watch?v=_DuoBTJdmds
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=10yrPDf92hY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Jews are winning

The way you phrased this made me laugh

i don't get the hype with this guy

You fucking dumbass. I went to one of his concerts, it's a crowd participation thing. Just because he's a nigger doesn't mean he mindcontrols people. I miss the days when pol was less autistic than r9k

kys

yea and jim jones was crowd participation

Get this, he's a rapper, but he's not like the other rappers. Isn't that so fucking cool? We get to virtue signal against rap AND rap haters AT THE SAME TIME!

literally every artist does this

>Just because he's a nigger dosen't mean he mindcontrols people.
It does tho

Like pottery.

t. mindcontrolled

LOL shut up nigger

>sucks bf cock
>ITS JUST A CROWD PARTICIPATION THING

According to the Daily Mail generation Zyklon is more conservative and so forth.

you can kindly kys.

>OH MY GOD, JEWS CONTROL THE NEXT GENERATION BECAUSE A SONG IS SO POPULAR THAT LOTS OF PEOPLE, WHO PAID FOR A CONCERT TICKET BECAUSE THEY LIKE THE GUY'S MUSIC, MAGICALLY KNOW THE LYRICS TO A SONG BY SOMEONE THEY PAID TO SEE
>ITS THE HOLLYWOOD JEW REEEEE

i know humble just about word for word because it's an ok song. it doesn't mean im controlled by the Jews. I'm 18, run my own business, pay for my own college, and don't pay for music, and neither should you.

I went to a music festival where he performed once. It was Absolute trash. Half of his set was getting the audience to sing his songs for him.

This one was good actually

Jesus christ there isn't a single black kid in that crowd.

gen z user here, they are partially right. Anyone my age or younger who is actually interested in politics is conservative. Those who aren't are just as bad as millenials. But those who are just a bit smarter than your average kid know what the hell theyre talking about.

And you wouldn't find them at a Kendrick concert, unless they're getting their ticket for free/taking a girl

Jewboy brainwashed by nigger bop music. Sad!

a quick look at part of my spotify playlist(I don't pay the spotify jew, don't worry) can show you what I listen to in public and what I listen to in private. I really like classical music and Sinatra-esque traditional jazz/swing, which is what I listen to in private. But when I've got friends over I'd rather not bore them to death.

I went to a Kendrick concert even though I'm
>gen z
>interested in politics
>conservative
>smarter than average (so I've been told, ap in high school ect.)

It's because I'm not so retarded that i'm unable to enjoy media without agreeing with it. To not be able to consume media without being indoctrinated to its political beliefs is nigger-tier.

Because he's a lyrical genius and only another true genius would truly understand and appreciate this man's art.

>people sang a popular song that they came to see performed, at my request
>I HAVE MIND CONTROL POWRS

kind of in the same boat. While I'm not the biggest fan of Kendrick, Humble and God(ironically one right after the other) are both good songs. It's just all very similar.

What APs are you taking? Also for university, go to a state school if you're doing a STEM degree; you'll get the same education for a quarter of the price.

This is fucking hilarious. Not a nigger in the crowd.

that was meant for

a rap song that has nothing to do with politics and REALLY ISN'T that niggerish of a song....singing along means they are being mind controlled.

Every day i thank god 95% of people aren't this retarded

visceral disgust

Exactly. Sometimes I can't tell if half of the posts on this fucking website are bait or not.

newfags

youtube.com/watch?v=n_GFN3a0yj0

It's not just niggers, the fags are doing it too

youtube.com/watch?v=_DuoBTJdmds

fuck off

Can anyone give me the short version of who Kendrick Lamar is? My boss puts on NPR at work a lot and he and his music gets brought up a lot on all of the nice white people radio programs.

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Niggers are good at music and sports.

credit where credit is due.

Only problem is that it makes it mainstream and cool to act black.

Ap chem, comp eng, and physics. Yeah, I'm leaving for the state u on Sunday

Just the latest flash in the pan rapper idiots fawn over and will forget about in a few years.

>mfw browsing Sup Forums

One day you will realise that all of your struggles were in vain.

Superior beings (such as myself) have ascended
to a higher plane of existence where politics is irrelevant to their lifestyle of enlightenment.

>listening to jazz
>literally nigger music
Suicide is the answer my jewish nigger lover

>only problem is it makes it cool to act black
Exactly, why I hate a lot of nigger music
Even Kendrick has a lot of shit like that in his music, but it's sparse enough that I still enjoy it

Based nigger, amrite

He's so humble.

that's shit
i like this song though
youtube.com/watch?v=10yrPDf92hY

KEK
Sup Forums is two ends of the bell curve. The ones at the right end bait the left end and the other part of the right end all day long everyday. The only thing both sides have in common is hating the middle segment... the normies.

>having separate playlists because you're too beta to show your friends what you're actually interested in
>muh classical and jazz
Literally underage and/or a tryhard.

I can't tell if this is an actual question or not, but no I'm white.
>demographics of the town where I live
>Kendrick is still popular even with a lot of the super racist hicks, and most of gen z that I know that are conservative/racist/"alt-right" like me

Already won since like the late 60's my dudie

A nig who nogs

Nice to see this copypasta again brother. Spread the truth for all the new shills to see

Go listen to his album TPAB. He knows about (((them)))

>playing Classical and obscure Japanese avant garde noisecore while your friends are over smoking/drinking

Kys, you probably don't have any friends or they're all autistic like you