AMERICA IS DEAD

>so many fucking happenings it makes my head spin
>insane fucking mobs of leftwing psychos everywhere
>street battles everywhere

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING TO MY COUNTRY? I'M IN MY 30S AND I WANT A PEACEFUL LIFE. FUCK THIS POLITICAL CRAP!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
thefederalist.com/2016/09/29/feminist-phd-candidate-science-sexist-not-subjective/
patriotpost.us/articles/49140
ussanews.com/News1/2017/08/23/transgender-brainwashing-in-kindergarten-the-earlier-the-education-the-better/
thebanner.me/tag/bioware-mass-effect-andromeda-feminism/
oneangrygamer.net/2017/06/why-are-black-female-nazis-in-call-of-duty-wwii-sledgehammer-explains/33519/
bmi.bund.de/SharedDocs/Pressemitteilungen/DE/2016/05/pks-und-pmk-2015.html
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/23/germany-registers-surge-crimes-right-wing-radicals/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

crazy ay
politics is good money. it's all anyone is interested in.
once they get rid of a republican president everything will go back to normal like a lightswitch, you won't see the crazy bullshit it'll all be ignored so just sit tight

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the lord

I know that video

also just want to say FUCK RACISM

I love my country and I don't hate white ppl, but it's scaring me that

IT FEELS LIKE THE LEFT IS TRYING TO PUSH US ALL INTO IDENTITY POLITICS, IT'S FUCKIN SCARY

WE NEED TO UNITE

BLM DOES NOT REPRESENT MOST BLACK OPINIONS IMHO

Reno should be kicking off soon.
Get comfy.

He is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Onward, Christian Soldiers

WHATS HAPPENING IN RENO?

FUCK

I LIVE IN THE CALIFORNIA RANCH COUNTRY NEXT TO NEVADA

It's gonna be fine. Stop watching CNN

Shoot man, sometimes I wonder if there's a way that we could just get a whole bunch of the decent people who are left in America and go to colonize another world, just like our ancestors did so long ago.

Guess this is the best place to ask, is there any riots going on tonight? Want something comfy to watch while i eat my pizza.

uniting usually ends up in disdain so fuck that, it just enrages the nut jobs even more when you play them at their own game.
you'll probably end up being falsely labelled getting in even more shit.
>I don't mind racism, every colour does it.

He hath loosed the fateful lightning of His terrible swift sword

It's come where u like u or not (((they ))) have started a great fire in the USA will burn but don't feel bad the Jew will get the rope too
> the day of the rope is soonnn

fuck you

Racism makes no sense. I know it's human nature to be racist and be more united with your own genetic people. Fine.

But rape is also genetically normal. So is murder. People are born to murder and rape, but we don't

SO WHY DO WE DO RACISM?

Look I will fight antiwhites if i have to, but let's fucking hope it never comes to that. I feel like we can still save America from the coming civil war 2.0

I'm sorry, this is the new life, hearing the death of Europe, terror attacks, rape, Europistan, North Korea, United States of Surveillance, Censorship, Diversity, SJWs, Feminists, and death. This world is so broken. I used to be so happier in the 90s, now my Generation isn't grownup, and they need safe spaces, trigger warnings, and diversity quotas. Video games are ruining history for 'inclusion'. Call of Duty, has BLACK FEMALE NAZIS. Fat acceptance supports obesity and not improving yourself. The world could end any day because of North Korea, Iran, China, Russia. Syria wont stop. ISIS. Feminists infecting games., making characters ugly, noting pansexual, asexual, polysexual, helisexual. Gay Pride parades showing degeneracy by showing crotch clits, Feminists supporting ugly women who destroy beauty. This is our world.

BASED TRANNY PEDES MAGA

Praise kek
>the fire rises!

What is that retarded swastika

There is only one race and that is the white race. Every other "race" are only apes

It's all blown out of proportion. On one side you have cringy, far left college dropouts that bitch about capitalism while using periscope on their new iPhone, and cringy, autismo neo-nazi larpers on the other side. The vast majority of Americans are just gazing at the spectacle. There will be no civil war, because most of us don't give a shit enough to become murderers given this is a situation where both sides are completely unappealing to the average guy.

>WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING TO MY COUNTRY?
(((Democracy Spring)))

i'm in my 30s and i've been waiting my whole life for this shit. i'm so happy.

what's ironic is that when i was little i thought i'd be fighting the nazis. lmao

His truth is marching on.

kys egalitarian scum. you are no different than a communist

Yeah well I'm in my 20s and I want to fight.

It's a song. A song that is older than literally any video.

>FUCK RACISM
>WE ARE ALL EQUAL AS AMERICANS
fucking based patriots, keep it up

Liberals saying blacks, minorities and women are too incapable of understanding science
>thefederalist.com/2016/09/29/feminist-phd-candidate-science-sexist-not-subjective/

Adl making brainwashing information
>patriotpost.us/articles/49140

Transgender brainwashing
>ussanews.com/News1/2017/08/23/transgender-brainwashing-in-kindergarten-the-earlier-the-education-the-better/

>Bioware and Call of duty pandering
thebanner.me/tag/bioware-mass-effect-andromeda-feminism/

>oneangrygamer.net/2017/06/why-are-black-female-nazis-in-call-of-duty-wwii-sledgehammer-explains/33519/

Migrant crime being REPORTED BY THE GERMAN GOVERNMENT
>bmi.bund.de/SharedDocs/Pressemitteilungen/DE/2016/05/pks-und-pmk-2015.html

>breitbart.com/london/2016/05/23/germany-registers-surge-crimes-right-wing-radicals/

Thank god we live in such interesting times.

Just the 70s again. Calm down

This can all be traced back to "In Living Colour" as the cause for all of this.

freakin extremist

GO TO HELL

America has been dead for over 100 years

Jewish bankers seized control in 1913 through the creation of the federal reserve

Why we accept this is beyond me
but nothing will ever change as long as (((They))) are in power

checked and hayle hortlor.

Fight the left wing faggots. They started all this horse shit. You won't find peace until they are purged from society.

Identity politics is a product of diversity.

It's a package deal, you have diversity, you have identity politics. Very few people adhere to individualist Lockean philosophies over tribalism. Even the Founders included in the 1790 Naturalization Act that citizenship would be extended only to "free white persons of good moral character". Yep, Founders were race realists, what do you know!

This is the best argument I've heard against individualism.

oh hello, you slide thread faggot.

oh, i know you well. you little rat fucker. you may be someone else, but your bullshit is the same. suddenly calling for peace and to end things. you little shitstains were the scourge of the internet 15 years ago, and here you are again now. as soon as the population is aware of your garbage, you run in and campaign for everyone to be friends and stop things. i know your ways of lies and trickery. it might have worked back then with a complacent population. but this is the chans. you can't control us. fuck you and all your peacekeeping shit, you little scumbag in disguse.

>WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING TO MY COUNTRY?

We elected a reality TV star as president. WTF did you expect dumbass?

inb4 Cardi B for chair of the FED
inb4 Kim Kardassian for the supreme court

People talk about America as an "individualist" nation. But it never was that. The Founders talked a lot about race in their writings. They even talked a lot about religion. This idea that America was supposed to be this "judgement free zone" where everyone in the world was to come and succeed is nothing but a modern, Jewish invention.

America always operated on identity politics to an extent. In the beginning, you had Englishmen like Ben Franklin worrying about German migrants turning PA into a German state. After that you had Know-Nothings attacking Catholic migrants and so on.

America never was individualist, and it never will be. Even if we were to become a mixed society, you'll still have tribalism by gradient.

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
They want to get rid of white people to reduce the IQ of their new serfs. They want to get rid of blacks to reduce the aggressiveness of their slaves. They want to increase Asian blood (peasant) because the will to rebel has been bred out of them. They killed all those who would rebel in communist revolutions.
Robots are coming, so they need very few.

Trump is OK. Fuck off idiot.

Lol look at this faggot.

>WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING TO MY COUNTRY? I'M IN MY 30S AND I WANT A PEACEFUL LIFE. FUCK THIS POLITICAL CRAP!

Here's your answer buddy:

The left is just controlled opposition of the Jewish elites.

America isn't dead, stop exaggerating.

use geographic location fag
but otherwise, can't argue with your two-thirds assed insult. 7/10 for thought put into memery

america died the moment we stopped being the nation our founders wanted us to be. let us be real man, the america you and i live in today is the complete opposite the founders wanted.

>"For us and our posterity" - Constitution
>"Free white persons of good moral character - Naturalization Act of 1790"
>"Do not entangle yourselves in foreign alliances" - Washington's Farewell Address

we disobeyed all the things they taught us to make this nation great. we became a nation of the world, the world's policeman, who seeks to preserve other nations (israel, afghanistan) over our own.

> Believing one of the most moderate cities in the country could summon up a riot even half as bad as Charlottesville
> Believing the city hasn't prepared for just such a situation

Try again, libtards and fascists won't be shitting up my city today

Whats wrong with america is that we all woke up one day and it was cool to be a Commi and Nazis were defending history so long story short To many stupid millenials being brainwashed by stupid generation xers..

Unplug, bro. Maybe spend less time watching cable news and more time on self improvement. Trump will be in prison soon and Russia will eventually leave Ukraine, Crimea and Syria. Then we will all go to Mars together. We will look back on these days and laugh, wondering what we were even fighting over. Don't allow yourself to fall into physical and mental deterioration just because some Network executives figured out that people will click on anything that upsets them.

Tell me more

damn