Get ready to kill some commies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Pix3PodrIE
youtube.com/watch?v=XGKh7K-GI5g
viralipy.com/antifa-plan-nationwide-riots-nov-4th-forcibly-remove-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=gaWsJAET49A
archive.is/bGygW
gadsdenandculpeper.com/kill-a-commie.html
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-16/why-was-crowd-hire-company-recruiting-25-hour-political-activists-charlotte-last-wee
allnewspipeline.com/Lock_And_Load_Nationwide_Antifa_Riots.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Proof it

Proof they arent.

Who gives a shit?

Wow a bunch of unemployed people will run around playing brad pitt from fight club so they feel their lives matter and they are making a difference

keep me posted

Don't be stupid. He's the one making the claim. The onus is on him

Let them mull around by themselves.
They'd find something to chimp out about. Probably ruin the trash cans.

5th of November dip shit.

Oh no, don't tell me they will be throwing around even more trash cans!

Good

youtube.com/watch?v=6Pix3PodrIE

youtube.com/watch?v=XGKh7K-GI5g

viralipy.com/antifa-plan-nationwide-riots-nov-4th-forcibly-remove-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=gaWsJAET49A

We've heard all this before.

>Get ready to kill some commies

>Get ready to have 50 people sneak off home when they realize 15,000 normals have shown up against them lol

Wait... IS THIS REAL???

Well then, no one else show up against them, then everyone will have to see how violent and retarded these commies are all on their own and we can get them listed as a violent terrorist organization.

Please be real, please be real, please be real. My guns are ready. I'm close to having an involuntary ejaculation just thinking about it.

Just picture it guys, they make so much chaos the cops pull out and the National Gaurd won't be deployed right away, plenty of time to pop off round after round into them and get away with it until the NG clean up the rest.

I'll just let the cops deal with them

if its not, its pretty convincing shop!

not real, I can see pixels.

and i'll put my anus on you, faggot

just get the word out that they are jewish marxist communist terrorists and let them burn down their own cities.

Been spiking their drinks with hiv for weeks. kek.

you bullshit liar yankee

Tyler Durden was an alpha tho

>no one is safe
Towns have started to pull in their bins after dark.

no, he's literally the face of the beta-uprising and he falls in love with a roastie. Bluepilled as fuck.

Listen you morons, it will hurt them more if their little riots go unanswered, you start shooting them and they gain sympathy and approval from the public, and there will be even more of a crackdown on us.

Don't give them what they want.

That poor trash can fell to them, he was a hero.

I dare them to touch a statue in Texas

Do you really think that people who are about to vote for Kid Rock are capable understanding this?

No one gave a shit when the LA chimp out happened, people tend to like law and order, a bullet to the head while rioting and being a commie is just that, law and order.

Ok, maybe not law, but fuck that, it's morally lawful.

#PunchANaziTrashcan

God bless Texas.

Amen, brother.

I've never been down there, but when UT did a home and home series with Ohio State I met a ton of wonderful people from Texas when I went to Columbus for the tailgate. I had many Ohio State people tell me that their experience in Austin was the best road trip they ever had, this despite Austin and Columbus harboring large numbers of communist scum.
Anecdotal, of course, but there's obviously a good reason liberal trash hate on Texas so much.
I love this timeline.

But they are not Tyler.
They are a bunch of leadership less Robert Paulsen

Don't shoot them do what they did at Berkley and beat them up bare handed and take their weapons and mask and take pictures

I'm in Fort Lauderdale, FL USA. Who would like to team up to stop the Cultural Marxists in South Florida? Email me.

Dates line up, this could be a good chance to Subvert it /pol
archive.is/bGygW

My email is: [email protected]

Gotta love Texas

Is this true?

It's not a matter of whether it's true

but instead how of large it would be if indeed correct

Antifa is like 12 guys in a minibus that move from city to city. Good luck doing nationwide riots.

>Planned rioting from militant anarchist group will cause the Pres to be removed from office
Are antifas people lost between timelines?

Take mime class

Paint yourself and your gun stone grey

go to park when still dark and sit on statue and be very still

When protest starts phat hilarity ensues

15k-40k hit boston, is that their whole green level force?

bump

Green level is mostly local, so that is Antifa larpers from 3 or 4 states around

REMOVE TRUMP?
OH SHEEEIT!

So we can expect a rough average of about 7k rioters per state with a radical core of maybe 500 plus about twice that number of yellows playing screen? that's a somewhat sizeable threat

encourage them to be as violent and loud as possible and they will achieve their objective of removing (themselves)

lefts need more balls in nuts ?

Just imagine if their funding were cut

Rothschilds have reportedly moved half of their assets on the USD into sterling silver and euros. Their funding isn't getting cut.

I'd love for them to try that shit here. Give me a reason to 'accidentally' pop the curb.

KILL A COMMIE FOR MOMMY
gadsdenandculpeper.com/kill-a-commie.html

Yes, but you'd probably still go to prison unless you can prove you feared for your life

hi fbi.

tfw live in Idaho and no Commies would dare riot in the streets. I just wanna kill reds.

so jews are planning and using puppets on november 4th.... at least be honest OP

>Remember, remember, the Fourth of November
Just doesn't have the same ring to it.

>antifa
>planning
loving every laugh

real proof please. The website that says aliens are real and a youtube video talking about it isn't proof.

It's 100 percent fact also chekd

Maybe the police should handle... no, that hasn't been working lately.
Should BLM combat Antifa... no, they do fight, but also work together occasionally.
National Guard... no, governor's need to call them up and none have done it, yet.

Okay, well, whatever happens you all need to build some prison in your basements - mine is still full from Berkeley 3. I swear, they just refuse to use the toilet; resorting to litter boxes. The basement is ruined, and so is my equity.

(Legal disclaimer: Yes, I'm joking)

Just bought an AR 15 and moved to texas.

I love this place, even our liberals are cool.

>real proof please.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-16/why-was-crowd-hire-company-recruiting-25-hour-political-activists-charlotte-last-wee
^The same people^

allnewspipeline.com/Lock_And_Load_Nationwide_Antifa_Riots.php
Found a better site

ANTIFA attacking the police whilst sickening at least brings them to the type of attention they don't want.
They will be so gayed up by the media figures seeking to attack Trump by deffending them that they will think these people really support them and in their confusion do attention seeking things and make people hate them.
To see them is to hate them. They are skeevers.

Bump

That's awesome of them to announce their intent to commit a crime.

Does this mean the police / military can beat the fuck down on anyone who stands with this traitorous group?