Any racist nazi DRUMPF supporters in San Antonio, Texas? I wanna beat the fuck out of you

Any racist nazi DRUMPF supporters in San Antonio, Texas? I wanna beat the fuck out of you.

come get it nigger

Drive to Dallas or we can meet halfway I'll bring ice with me, but they have to wait until after to deport you

LOLOLOLOLLOLOOOLOLO TRIGGERED GOMMIE XDXDXD ::------------DDDDDDDDDDD

Democrats, the party of peace.

south austin field of peach trees, i wont say what street, drive west to east look for a parked red chevy truck, il be waiting. bring only 1 friend to take your ass to the hospital after im done

Cool come to portland

come and get it faggot!

me

Prospect hill here faggot.

You wanna get down or are you just talking big on the internet? Probably the latter. You Mexicans are always all talk. Failed in your country so now you come to fail in mine and then complain about it.

Slither back across the border paco.

wetback

Let's go, Manuel Labór

Bait. Sage.

yeah man. Just tell me your address I'll be right there.

>1 post by this ID
why am i not surprised

This is your fault. Your shitty Scottish culture bred this.

410 & vance jackson. on the corner.
i have cardboard sign.

Glad you liked my joke, user

I live off of Tezel. I'm a complete normie democrat fucking white male who voted for Bernie in the primary and Hillary in the general election. I don't want to fight anyone but I came into this thread to let you all know that you're fucking retarded.

>responding to cataloging threads

Jesus you morons

Alright you fucking hillbilly drumpftards. I'll be at the Dairy Queen on Military Drive. I'll be in a red 1999 Ford Ranger. Don't bring guns or pepper spray. Mano a mano. I'll drive you to the Hospital if you want.

yep im at travis park with my rifle waiting on you

Epic thread.
Op larping ?

Ok so this thread is a joke. Why did you respond to me in your post? I didn't even vote for Trump. Being a normie is exhausting.

Knowing Antifa types, this is probably a gaggle of neckbeard nerdlings pretending to be one guy so they can actually win a fight by ganging up on some rube.

I...I want to fight, but I'm already in trouble, and I'm afraid to go to jail