Germany yes

news.com.au/finance/business/retail/german-supermarket-edeka-clears-foreign-products-from-shelves-in-antiracism-stunt/news-story/f0bfd44d3220041db77d2ad5c48fe22f

Other urls found in this thread:

stadtzeitung.de/augsburg-city/blaulicht/verwaltungsgericht-entscheidet-ein-bisschen-salmonellen-duerfen-sein-d28776.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Venezuela did it first

Lol fpbp

So dumb, it hurts.

> implying it isn't because germany has to larp the EU economy so it sends tons of shit out to gain moneys while importing foreign wares.
Also so what are all the sandnigger packs in germany(which the people are growing restless over) producing if they are supposedly so useful.

wow, without immigration that means you can no longer import... really makes me think

Rape victims, carbombs and Kebabs.

WELL YOU DONT NEED FOREIGN TRADE IF ALL THE FOREIGNERS ARE ALREADY HERE

>if you want to eat we need to import more isis terrorists to our country

>germany imports all citizens from all foreign countries
>germany allows them to live on welfare and freely rape german women with no limitations
>foreigners stop producing foreign food
>no more food for germany to import

Is there a people in the whole of the world as retarded as the krauts?

Why do these dumbfucks keep comparing materials to living, thinking "people".

this is actually nice view, how much is produced in Germany.

So in the event of a blockade, Germany would starve within a week?

So what they're saying is that Germany needs more land for growing it's own food to support itself. A sort of "living space."

Germany
>no nukes
>no army whatsoever
>most of industry outsourced
>can't even make food for themselves
Krautstan is literally nigger tier, well at least niggers gave will to life and reproduce.

this is not true.
Due to strict regulations you can buy very little foreign products in Germany.
Even imported stuff is probably produced by a German owned company to meet regulations.

Especially dairy and meat.

Foreign brands are mostly just brands in Germany. They are licensed to German companies and produced locally.

Its like all of western eurabia and canadastan are competing for some sort of underbelly special olympics or something..fucking hell

That wouldn't be blockade. It would be racism against foreigners.
This is how it begins.

>implying most of the foreign products weren't from white countries all over Europe, America, Canada, etc.
>implying the market wouldn't adjust immediately to meet demand if they legitimately banned all foreign products

>non-white countries give us kebab and fried rice
>white countries give non-white countries cars, phone, TVs, planes, computers, phones, modern medicine, etc etc etc
Ban all white products and inventions in foreign countries NOW

This country is getting more retarded by the second.
All those half-baked dumb virtue signalling ideas and people really fall for it and act them out.
Like what the fuck, all you showed is that greedy kikes like you dismantled the local german producers and rely too much on cheap imports from countries you exploit, causing their poor underbelly to flood into germany.

On the other hand I'm so fucking done with germany.
I can't even bother to get worked up about this shit anymore.

>Due to strict regulations you can buy very little foreign products in Germany.
Except for salmonella infested halal meat.

stadtzeitung.de/augsburg-city/blaulicht/verwaltungsgericht-entscheidet-ein-bisschen-salmonellen-duerfen-sein-d28776.html

Where the judge in his wisdom decided that if it's multicultural a little bit of salmonella cant hurt.

90% of products are made in China and other Asian countries my nigger friend.

>Why do these dumbfucks keep comparing materials to living, thinking "people".
Humanism.

Does that sign say, "So this is the power of German farmers?"

Describing some parallel world, are you?
Germany has nuklear weapons, army is the biggest and best equipped in Europe, most of the industry is local, everything can be and is produced in Germany and food is exported in huge quantities to the world.

Shows how much a communist understands about economics.
50% of worlds 4th largest economy Germany comes from exports to mainly other EU countries.

This is bait.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha *takes breath* hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

They're getting rid of all the non-Halal prepared foods.
Only Halal groceries for Allah's Germany.

My fucking shitty god.

I have no problem whatsoever with foreigners... as long as they are in their own countries.
I also don't have a problem with the vast majority of foreigners even if they are in my countries.

But Muslims are different. Their inability to integrate and act like humans is absurd.

"This is how empty a shelf is without foreigners".

Looks more like a shelf after a chimpout looting session to me.

Do Germans understand that to mean America, Britain, etc?

Or would they automagically assume it means you need more sandniggers?

>implying only people of certain ethnicity can cook certain food

It's called a fucking recipe.

Nice mental gymnastics lol.
You do realise that France + Germany combined barely surpass Japan in gdp, right? They are fucking nowhere near China. US might have big GDP, but hey literally don't produce or export anything other than resources.

This

>200+ countries in the world
>heh Germany has merely 4th largest economy
>pathetic
Wew great arguments bro.

I don't know what they're attempting to say with this.

I don't think anyone here ever opposed international trade.
The lefties like to swing the nazi club around all day.
You say "I think there are some huge and obvious problems as a result of the recent mass immigration of muslims" and they hear "I HATE EVERY NON-GERMAN SIEG FUCKING HEIL KILL ALL FOREIGNERS!".

What they're doing in this story is defeating that strawman they made themselves. Nobody ever argued to stop importing or exporting.

So german supermakets are now xenophobic - looks like one step away from the fatherland.

Does media get called out about that absurity in Germany or do people agree that everything is nazism if you say muslems are bad for the future of your society.

Germany had nukes for a very long time. Luftwaffe has access to multiple officially owned by the Americans and full control over them.
There are hundreds of Leopards 2 and thousands of older tanks in storage.
Germany still has the most military aged men in Europe.
Bundeswehr has also stashed away the nukes from the NVA. They had hundreds of miniaturised warheads.
We also have the capabilities to build more of everything if there is a need.

Germany has the best submarines in the world. They have developed torpedoes and missiles that can be shot from them with nuclear warheads together with Israel in Germany.
The technology for Israel's nukes came from Germany.

Germany also has a very big stash of multiple chemical weapons.

People are clueless about German capabilities and what was built and prepared during the cold war.

Not clueless really. For a war with anyone not the US, Russia, or China, you've got a shitload of equipment that could easily curbstomp everyone around you.

That said, the entire point of cold war doctrine was essentially to turn Germany into a country sized road block-wasteland.

The german media are one-sided on this issue.

Didn't you know?The people who commited those terrorist attacks, even when everyone who knew them described them as a devout muslim, when they made a video a day before their attack where they clearly cited islam and Allah as their inspiration, even when they loudly yelled "Allahu Ackbar" during the deed are actually not Muslims at all?

They are all just insane, lone perpetrators who have nothing to do with Islam. The Islam experts in our countries agree unanimously and our Media happily features their opinions.

But remember that one "Allahu Ackbar!"-yelling knife attacker that was stopped? He, of course, has nothing to do with Islam, but it turns out that some people in the group that stopped him happened to be Muslims!
In an interview, those people told the media that they "did it because that man needed to be stopped, not because their Religion told them to stop him".
Guess how the Media reported the incident?

That's right. The Allahu Snackbar yelling guy with the knife was not a Muslim, but Muslims saved the day, because they are the religion of peace and couldn't tolerate the other person's abuse of their religion!

It's all down hill from here my friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY

>Germany had nukes for a very long time. Luftwaffe has access to multiple officially owned by the Americans and full control over them.
Germany has never owned and won't own in any near future nukes. They are just on German soil.
>There are hundreds of Leopards 2 and thousands of older tanks in storage.
Yeah and who is going to command them if Germany's army is just 60000 thousand men of which most of are desk workers.
>Germany still has the most military aged men in Europe.
That's a nice way saying Germany has the largest population in Europe. Most military aged men wouldn't know which way to hold their rifle if needed because they haven't even received basic training.

So the msm is as one sided and pc as it gets. Are there any alternative media outlets? Online, popular youtubers or radio? Also do people still have nazi quilt about everything or are they slowly waking up?

So youre saying that EU regulations and quotas are stomping on nations solemn right and duty to provide sustenance to its population? And that nations should be able to provide said sustenance in case of whatever foreign crisis that stops the flow of food?

Wew

In a crisis they would be easily trained. It is not that difficult to fire a rifle, to drive and command a tank. They are built for stupid soldiers.

Nukes are not only on German soil, they are stashed, maintained and controlled by Germans.

Bundeswehr still has an elite core that understands everything.
Don't underestimate them.

I won't rely on that of course. That is just what I know about people that actually did Black Ops for the Bundeswehr in Africa and in the East during the cold war.

I thought we were all trying to buy local? Weren't we suppose to be on the farmer's market thing because it was more sustainable?