Are Americans more used to live with non-whites...

Are Americans more used to live with non-whites? In Europe the police and people don't know what to do but USA seems to be thriving in spite of the problems what blacks cause.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2xdtZ-ZksDc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That only exists in majority black cities.
I have literally never seen this before.
It is sad, though.

>I have literally never seen this before.

I've never seen a Subway like this, honestly I didn't know black people ate at Subway. Although, admittedly, it is the nigger of sandwich shops.

because of all the downsides of ethnic diversity your devotion to capitalism, or not, is ten times more important.

Personally being from Chicago, yes I'm used to living with non whites. Do I enjoy it? No. Thought, I lived around a Korean side of town before and it was a breath of fresh air coming from the South Side.

Every fast food store in Baltimore is like that. Most of them have these doors that are like air locks, too. Only one guy can fit in at a time and to open one side you have to close the other.

Yes but everyday we pay the mud tax. Although our tax is nowhere near as high as say South Africa, we white Americans are drained every single day of our energy, money, and happiness by muds.

i live in nj/nyc with a lot of niggers, never seen this type of subway

98% of niggers won't aggro you because of tendies

We also self-segregate a ton. Unless there is no other choice, we naturally self-segregate in just about every aspect of life including by neighborhood, in school, when using public transit, etc.

I live in the south so I'm used to the different types of niggerosity. The important thing is not to patronize places that niggers congregate near. Voluntary Economic Segregation is a classic southern strategy to handle them. It doesn't require laws or policies to be effective. If you see a nigger anywhere you shop or eat more than occasionally, stop visiting that establishment. Anyone who provides goods or services that encourage niggerification of an area deserve to feel the economic pain they are causing the community.

Section 8 housing, lax shoplifting enforcement, junk food, and drive thru dining are all nigger bait. Don't allow it

They don't eat at subway, but they will help themselves to the register.

And on that note you also avoid big cities as much as possible since that's where most niggers live. Boss gave me a gift card to more upscale restaurant, only location is in niggerville so I threw it away.

2 things are factored when talking about this subject. First is, "who are the minorities you live around?" Asian minorities are model citizens and do what they have to do to become successful. Black and muslim minorities refuse to adapt and are the worst examples of minorities. Latins are 50/50, in that they are model when they work but bad when they become dependent. Then there is the second factor which is concentration of population that matters. When minorities concentrate over a certain amount, they become an enclave and begin to import their old country's values.

Niggers will rob anything for pocket change
youtube.com/watch?v=2xdtZ-ZksDc

America has natural segregation

This is true on both sides. You can see niggers start to segregate themselves as early as middle/high schools.

lawl, nug pulls out a jammed gun...man I wish I was there when that happened

A jammed gun in battery can still fire
That is, if you want to run the 50/50 of either fucking up a nigger or instantly dying

LOL, his handgun is out of battery with a stovepipe'd round. No wonder the cashier was as cool as a cucumber.

Not at the angle that round is sitting. If it somehow fired, there's a higher chance he frags himself it than it making its way down that barrel.

I think the story is that he got the wrong rounds for that gun or something

Blacks are too lazy to walk more than 2 blocks ever. So it's easy to stay away from them. You don't need any fences, they just stay in their assigned ghetto.

That's a "shiiiiiiieeeet" face if there ever was one

Everybody here avoids blacks. Even the "anti-racist" lefties refuse to stop in nigger-infested high-crime areas. Most people don't relax around blacks.

>21:12
in my area, if your place isnt closed by 9PM, theres a higher chance you get robbed

Do yourself a solid and kick them out and seal your borders before you have to interact with them. Trust me, you're better off without diversity.