Blacks are intellectually inferior to white. Prove me wrong

Blacks are intellectually inferior to white. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

humanbiologicaldiversity.com/articles/Weiss, Volkmar. "The Population Cycle Drives Human History _ from a Eugenic Phase into a Dysgenic Phase and Eventual Collapse." The Journal of Social, Political and Economic Studies 32 (2007).pdf)
youtube.com/watch?v=zL88Lmu8vCY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Didn't we just have this thread?
Not even a new image?

I can't, you are correct.

You are 100% correct. Niggers are subhuman garbage

Whites are intellectually inferior to asians. Prove me wrong.

I can't prove you wrong

You have to bring the proof if you make the claim, you fucking dipshit.
Start by showing IQs by race and country you fucking retard

prove me! Wong!

Post 2D feet.

i recognize this artist

The proof is the lack of a single successful black community on the entire planet. Now where's your counter proof?

I mean, you are posting weeb shit.

Europe/America > Asia

It's absurd to think that, merely 18 months ago, this thread would have gotten archived with 0 replies because everyone knows this is an obvious fact, yet the influx of the low IQ redditards and the_donald cucks has actually made this a point of contention

see

And let's be honest, you wouldn't read the proof anyway

Another 400 lb fag not accepting the fact that Blacks will conquer this planet while building pyramids

Yeah that doesnt mean shit though. 1500 years ago Asia was far more advanced than Europe. I'm talking about intellect, now how well a country is governed.

Also some would argue East Asia > Europe/America even today. Except China

post the results of your IQ test, jamal. I am also taking note of the fact that you can't provide any evidence for your alleged superiority.

Don't let his red herring distract you from the topic at hand, please. He's obviously a retard who has no argument so he's trying to distract us from the central topic.

it's wypipos fault

You can't.
There is, however, and interesting contrast between Asian and White intellect. I know this is going to come off as a pathetic attempt of "b-but whites are still superior," but hear me out for a second.
Asians are, on average, more intelligent than whites. This is undeniable. However, whites have a much wider range of intelligence. In other words, whites can be cursed with inane stupidity, or blessed with unrivaled intelligence. This is why whites single handedly pushed technological advancement forward. While the low IQ retards are pretty much nigs, the geniuses continuously push and develop the boundaries of technology.
An interesting consequence of this is that, while you'll find that in university most STEM fields are filled with poos and chinks, most of these guys don't end up in STEM-related corporations to be actual engineers. They are very good at mathematics and physics, but only by the book. They lack the creativity to solve problems.
Yes I know this post is 100% cope, no need to give me (you)s about it.

>white boy damage control

kek

Just admit that you're intellectually inferior and get the fuck over it. Second place isn't so bad. Third if you don't count Jews as white.

Is there a fallacy for ignoring the argument?
see

As long as there exist blacks that have IQs within the higher percentiles and blacks that are scientist, doctors, etc, they can never be intellectually inferior.
"Blacks are, on average, less intelligent than whites." would be the correct statement.

How come women got these curves and man don't? Are their spines different?

Implying I care about what you're blabbering on about.

Just pointing out that you might as well be black, with your lack of good argumentation and logical fallacies only accepted when pointed out.

Ya but you can't put too many words in the OP or else the redditors get scared.

You're not even correct. I did not commit an ad hominem fallacy just because I insulted you. If I address your argument, I can insult you as much as I want because I find you contemptible without it being an ad hominem. Take a logic class.

I will also take note of the fact that you're trying to dismantle me, which implies that you disagree with me, but you don't have the intellectual capacity or confidence to actually address the argument.

Shut up nigger.
We wuz, they wuz, we takin ova, please.

whites are clearly the best race, have been for centuries, will be for centuries to come.
it's a shame you have to point to another race to make an argument and still not be convincing.

I don't think whites pushed technology forward because "muh white genes" and "muh superior thinking." Its likely far more complex and deep than that. Otherwise whites should have been at the top all the time throughout history. There are periods throughout history where roughly everyone on earth were technologically equivalent, there are some where the middle east is superior, there are periods East Asia was superior etc.

Europe's rapid advancement came only shortly after the black plague had struck and killed up to 60% of the population Coincidence? Who knows.

Its ONLY until "recently" that whites advanced further, and eventually snowballed out of control and used new technology to exploit the world with a huge advantage.

And yet there was never once in history where blacks were superior. So perhaps I should have made the OP, "blacks are unfit for civilization. prove me wrong."

IQ-wise yes, but Asians are less creative. Why did the West invent and push science forward the most?

Yes, but there were periods where the world was equivalent overall. And it stayed that way for some time. Regardless, its clearly obvious that groups who have little contact with Eurasia were always less technologically advanced. Advancements made in Europe would eventually travel over to Asia, Advancements made in Asia would eventually travel to Europe. Thats how the Eurasian continent works. It allows for information to travel across with relative ease.

But information hardly ever travelled across the sub saharan desert and literally never across the atlantic/pacific (Perhaps that's why native americans were the least technologically advanced in human history)

Are you missing my point? 1500 years ago Asians were MORE creative.

Egyptians made the longes standing structures of all time. Mayans had advanced mathematics. All the while white people were fucking their cousins and sisters.

>Sophistry
There is not one single African scientiest who can equal one of the Western greats.

>Are you missing my point?
You didn't mention creativness m8.

>1500 years ago Asians were MORE creative.
1500 years is a long time. 1500 years ago Ashkenazi Jews were nothing special.

You've merely attributed the failures of certain peoples to a specific cause without providing any evidence. Just because it's a convenient excuse for your sensibilities doesn't mean it's true. If advancements could ORIGINATE in Europe and in Asia, then why couldn't they originate in sub-saharan Africa? The reason is because, and this would be incredibly obvious to you if you've actually been there, the people who inhabit that area are literally mentally retarded.

And that doesn't even address the problem of blacks in the current year. You know, all around the world, there are pockets of developed white and asian communities, yet there isn't a single black community on the ENTIRE PLANET that is both safe and productive.

If blacks are so inferior why are we 13% of the population but the majority of great scientists?

wow im btfo

If you're saying it's Oyari then you'd be wrong.

Ah the good ol' Sup Forums "I don't understand how search engines work, so there must be some kind of conspiracy" line.

search that same thing in Spanish and itll give you the correct results (with a majority white obviously) its google being cucked and messing with people perception of this country

shimatta :(
who else uses that style tho?

Is this negroid retard stupid or something?

Newer technology is often built on the knowledge of more different technology. Europeans made guns because the Chinese figured out what gunpowder was for example. If most of Africa is cut off from the world, that's a very unideal situation for any civilization.

I mean what do you count as safe? Some sub-saharan African nations are around Russia levels of safe? (Despite being far poorer)

And its a bit silly to expect Africa to just suddenly become super safe and productive despite only getting independence for only a bit more than 50 years. A handful of African nations are actually making fairly significant gains. (While some are taking a step backwards). Theres already a clear difference between what African nations will be developed in the future and which ones wont.

Asians are try-hards to be honest. The fact that white and asian intelects are only slightly different is embarrassing to asians. Whites sit around, jerk off, eat cheeseburgers, drink Bud Light, and are almost as smart as you. Shameful, very shameful!

Search the following phrases on Google Images and look at the results:

-White woman with children
-White couple
-White American Inventors
-European history people
-Happy American couple
-European people art
-White man and white woman

>pantyhose

Funny.

Didn't even mention ad hominem. Guess that shows how much you know about debating and logical fallacies. Check the sticky here on Sup Forums, that image might show you a thing or two.

>1500 years ago Asia was far more advanced than Europe
What is your justification for saying 500ad China was more advanced than the Byzantines?
>East Asia > Europe/America even today
The only serious argument for that includes the non-white areas of western Europe/USA.

But that's a jap

want to kiss her ass!

Some European Empires:
>British
>French
>Russian
>German
>Spanish
>Portuguese
>Austrian
>Roman
>Frankish

Full List of Asian Empires:
>Mongol
>Japanese

Countries that got nuked twice because they though they could compete against a white country:
>Japan

Ahem... "you are wrong" - proof is not required for such foolish assertions - as you well know.

Namibia.

>scientists
>Thomas Edison

tu quoque is an ad hominem you retard

Rank 126 as far as HDI goes. Also was under white rule until 1990.

You're replying to a post that accused you of having no evidence with even more claims unsupported by evidence.

>Newer technology is often built on the knowledge of more different technology.
>And its a bit silly to expect Africa to just suddenly become super safe and productive despite only getting independence for only a bit more than 50 years.
>But information hardly ever travelled across the sub saharan desert and literally never across the atlantic/pacific
Support these or you're just another liberal who uses emotions rather than facts.

>life expectancy at birth: 63.6 years
come on man even algeria is at 76.8

But pantyhose are in the way of things. Stockings are superior.

Redpill on IQ:
The Population Cycle Drives Human History by Volkmar Weiss (humanbiologicaldiversity.com/articles/Weiss, Volkmar. "The Population Cycle Drives Human History _ from a Eugenic Phase into a Dysgenic Phase and Eventual Collapse." The Journal of Social, Political and Economic Studies 32 (2007).pdf)

Their hips are wider and slightly taller and chest slightly smaller. The proportions in OP's image are stylized, however, and the abdomen too long to be anatomically correct.

Anime girls are typically drawn with a smaller ribcage to accommodate their oversized head, but the OP looks fairly normal.

asians have higher iqs, but are less creative

White girls invented
>the world's oldest profession
So you're probably right

This.

that's the point you pleb. you see it but you don't really see it. you also get to tear the whole thing when you're in a hurry

Africans are mentally retarded in the most literal sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=zL88Lmu8vCY

East Asian #1
Whites #2
Nigger and other piece of crap #3

Whites are niggers of east asia, especially Japan.

Way too hot to be a slut. Unless the face is jacked.

Here's your evidence locked doors can't keep me out you bitchasslooken' punk

Any news story about this?

I'm biting the bait. You're literally showing how uncivilized blacks are. This doesn't prove how blacks are smart at all, but on the contrary. They can't control impulses. You're probably an Aussie or some shit.

I think they used to date. It's clearly not a robbery. Google the date on the bottom and see what you get.

here, everyone

>but muh creativity
When will they learn?