If you live anywhere on the red and orange areas i am so sorry

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jtgpislf8KU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Blacks in my area are BASED.
I regularly see them with Trump hats.

honestly fuck white people for investing this continent with negroes

The north wonders why the south hates niggers

Lol @ San Diego area being orange, there's basically no blacks here.

Less then 1%...Sorry not needed

in middle school was 73% black.
My senior year of high school my class was 52% black.
Anyone want to give me sympathy for all the Tyrones and Laqueeshas I had to scurry through because they just congregate in the middle of the hallway when people are trying to go to class

>they just congregate in the middle of the hallway
And the "SCUSE YOU" when you try to walk around them

Post the one with hispanics, pls.

I want to know what states to avoid when I inevitably move to the mainland.

Joke's on you, I live in a rapidly gentrifying neighborhood that's a couple blocks down from one of the worst ghettos in New Orleans.

10 square blocks of placid tree lined streets, yoga studios, and brunch spots surrounded by a sea of dindus, random gunshots, and people smoking crack on the street at noon on a Tuesday.

Mississippi boy here...most are knuckle draggers here but you do occasionally see the rare "southern pride" blacko attacko, and they can be pretty cool boys.

I live in a 6-12 area and that is way too many niggers for me. 0% would be better.

I live in Houston and if factored in spics we're worse off than a lot of the dark red areas

>mfw my neighborhood is one of the blackest in PA

consarnit

I'm in the 12-25 range

>more white+asian couples than actual whites

What?

Well, if you need to blame someone, blame your great^6-grandfathers for wanting some of that free labor.

people who don't know how to read

Kek are there even whites in miss?

Here is the results from an implicit racism of white people study. I am sensing a pattern here...

Jews ran the slave trade not even meme'ing.

Where is Tulane and own the area safe? I just got accepted there

>tfw your neighborhood is 100% Polish except that one bitch who moved in last month and always speaks russian through the phone on the street
feels good man

It's pretty horrible.
It's as bad as living under the threat of nuclear war in the heat of the Cold War.
You never know when some nigger is going to carjack you, shoot you, or invade your home and kill your family.

Va Beach here, white people run the game and it's a huge mixture of cultures (because of military/tourism/immigration). Everyone kinda just agrees white culture, i.e., hunting, surfing, skating, entrepreneurship is kewldawg. We do have a lot of crime and bullshit from niggerdom though, but most of the niggers are trying there best to do white stuff.

I live on the east coast of Florida and this seems legit. Every time I go into a fast food shop there's always a fat negress working there. It inspired me to eat healthier.

>Live in NYC
>Working part-time today
>Park bike out at the bike rack outside of workplace.
>Always park it out there, has never been a problem before.
>Finish shift.
>Leave the building.
>Bike stolen.
>Report to manager, ask to see security footage.
>Black guy stealing the bike.
Can say I learned my lesson. Gonna keep it indoors once I get it back.

don't feel too sorry for us

we got some things right

> t. labor-avoiding Mexican

this study is only racism against blacks though, obviously whites that live with blacks hate blacks more than those that dont
most whites in California hate beaners, hell i hate them more than niggers

Soon white man...

youtube.com/watch?v=jtgpislf8KU

>get it back

Kek

I recently visited manhattan

Dude what's with all the halal stands? I mean driving in I saw all the gut trucks thinking I was going to be treated to fair foods all wk. Like sausage subs, you know greasy italian fair food. Instead it was curry and nasty dried up chicken on a stick

We walked everywhere bar hopping btw

What the fuck. Nice first world country you got there.

take it nigger
and have your democrat beaner friends take their states too (ca, nm, az, tx, nv)
then america will finally be saved. you and the beaners will print your own passports and we will ban your passports from crossing into the USA.

lol my entire city is like 18% white. and we have a huge iranian population here, who are counted under white

I'm being serious about getting it back, NYPD don't fuck around. They're basically a small military force post-9/11.

As for all the halal trucks, I guess it's just what the majority of them are good at. Can't say how many vans I see in the morning hauling a halal truck in the back, but it's plenty. If you want an Italian food truck, you'd have to go out of your way for it. Not to say halal food is bad, but damn, is it everywhere.

It's labelled "Yankee College". The area is safe(ish), but incredibly expensive

91% black middle school. Shit was CALLED TYRONE. no issues. Principal died of aneurysm doh

You live in a swamp, the place is nothing to be proud of and never will be.
>muh history
I can watch a documentary.
I've been there and it is very close to one of the worst places on earth I've ever been and I've been a lot of places.
It cannot be fixed.
You live in a shithole, get out user.
If you are flooded, shot, poisoned, or infected, you get what you deserve.

NYPD doesn't give a fuck about your bike, sweet pea..

It's the same when I went to school. It was in the intersections too, taking up the entire space causing everyone else in the school to squeeze around them.

>Macomb

The cops are really good at keeping Detroit inside Detroit. People act as if a nuclear weapon was detonated one county over 50 years ago and no one has bothered to clean it up. We're just containing it and pretending it doesn't exist.

needs a graph for combined non-whites

I've lived in Macomb County for over 40 years.

Morons who live in Cali should sell their $1 million 300 sq foot homes and move here.

So the big island of Hawaii then. All that's there is a fucking great big volcano.

How's the Dominicans. Did they destroy your island?

True, although if the thief goes to jail, that's enough satisfaction for me.

It's pretty nice. Wish there weren't so many govt union shitlibs everywhere. Although, to be fair, most people I've met in Macomb are pic related.

Vernors is pretty rad too.

And whites bought slaves.

Cook County here
Please destroy chicago and set Illinois free

Hanover County stands defiant

The 2016 election showed how weak the left is getting in Macomb County (at least the Shelby/Sterling/Clinton Township area.

Pre-election, all my lib friends tried explaining that all the trump signs (and lack of hillary signs) meant nothing, that she was still going to win.

Needless to say I was drunk on their tears for days after the election.

>south has the most blacks
>south is the most racist area in the country
>liberal hellholes have very few blacks

interestin

easily fixable

Is Vermont cucked or a nice place?

It was destroyed by Styx and Dominicans.

Mexicans are worse than blacks.

Up here in Genesse County we may be up for a red year if we get a poor nog turn out MI is a red state now hopefully

>I want to please everyone
>Says everyone is dumb
>Faces criticism from both sides

Cannot compute.

Dominicans are 100x worse and than Mexicans, 1,000,000x worse than niggers.

Atleast New England looks okay

I've seen a total of 2 black people in my town my entire life :')

I've only seen ~5 in my town. They were all nice, weren't niggers or anything.

>german pilot.jpg

You might want to really take a look at that photograph and reevaluate your filename.

It's probably the best place for Europeans to move to along with Western PA and the Midwest. Hopefully Trump increases European/Anglo immigration with the RAISE act.

>How's the Dominicans.
Fairly even split between honest, hard-working people and lazy shits.

>Did they destroy your island?
We mostly did that ourselves, tbqh.

People who desire to look smart are rarely smart.

We can only hope.

Luckily all the niggers I know are good boys and are at least center or right-leaning.

Are you of European descent?

I've seen thousands

Is this a joke? High/low tide. Wtf

If we can't save this sinking ship, it's where i'll be looking to go

>live in Cook County
FUCK

Bullshit and you know it. On average only non-black muslims are worse than blacks due to their shitty behavior and considerably higher intelligence.

I recommend moving to Texas if you're looking to Americanize yourself.
Really loose gun laws and righty hot-spot.

this is why the Midwest is our only hope.

>live in orange with surrounding areas of red
If only canton didn't exist

Encinitas here. I see niggers every fucking day. Maybe you should try going outside once in a while.

I accept your pity, I dont even go outside.because its so shit.

Turnout is, of course, the key to everything.

A great part of the reason Trump won Michigan is because of low turnout in Detroit and Wayne County.

The attached chart shows something else that should give comfort to the right-leaning among us.

IRL, I've done voter analysis for several candidates in a few major Michigan cities.

I followed roughly 73,000 voters between 2007 and 2014 in a city that has elections every year (locals in odd years, state and national in even years).

This chart is the result of the following...

1. The 2008 election was historical. Anyone who would ever vote in an election voted in this election.

2. Given those who voted in 2008, how many of them went on to vote in every election, and how many of them never voted again.

3. Plot them by age.

As you can see, it is exactly what you think it would be. The youth are fickle, and will only vote when properly motivate. The old, however will vote in every election there is out of habit.

Those who waste their time courting the youth vote are wasting their time.

And since the most solid voting block is older people, this works to the advantage of the right.

>tfw alabama
>go on dating apps
>mostly nigs and obese white women

>Texas

Do you really want to move to a state that's 44% white and declining? It's going to be the next California in a decade if we don't fix our immigration system and build a wall. user is better off in New England or the Midwest.

Just thinking it would be easier to get used to life in the US in NE as i guess its the area most like Old England

Thanks man.

>45% white
No thanks

stupidest argument I've seen and I am finishing a bachelor's in molecular biology and have taken several classes based on the environment

Jordan Peterson says the IAT is bullshit

>It's going to be the next California in a decade if we don't fix our immigration system
It's going to be california if we don't get whites moving here and voting republican you stupid faggot.
If you're white, come to Texas. Stupid faggots need to stop trying to sabotage us.

> Persons
It's "people" you fucking moronic goon.

I live on Long Island. South Nassau has gotten pretty bad.

I grew up in New England, live in Indiana now. Both are very white.

Why are you sorry?
wtf did you do.

92.3% white baby
Suck my dick America

Blacks aint People...

kek