I feel alive in Christ

Ever since I've started following Christ, I've just felt so alive and at peace. Coming out of the waters at baptism was the most amazing experience of my life. Just give yourself to him Sup Forums, what is holding you back? There is no need. He is come to give life, that you might have it more abundantly (John 10:10). Come Sup Forums, accept Christ. He loves you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4
youtu.be/vITD-3-qCvo
youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY
youtube.com/watch?v=nkllFXIsV6M
youtube.com/watch?v=5znVUFHqO4Q
twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Christ can eat shit and suck a dick

I am praying for you.

edgy

Commie scum.

too easy to trigger commie larpers these days

94,350,000 lost to this Satanic ideology. :(

Started going full /fit/ and now reading Bible daily. Lifes good, depression totally gone.

Find your faith
Go to church
Change your life

>reconnect with my faith a few years ago
>pray every night
>daily rosaries
>memorized a handful of devotions
>read scripture regularly
>attend adoration
>research mysticism

>still miserable all the time
>have no Christian "joy", whatever that is
>distant and shakey relationship with God
>life is a mess
>"Hey user, have you heard this amazing story? An atheist pagan went through a bad patch in his life. Then, one day, he got down on his knees and prayed to Jesus once, and suddenly, he was filled with joy and his life transformed! Isn't that wonderful?"

NO
FUCK YOU

Similar thing happened to me. I use to do weed a lot, it made me so lazy and apathetic. Once I started reading the Bible and going to church, everything changed.

>My life is so void of anything that i must convince myself to believe in space jesus just so i can become 'happy'.

Wew lad.

Sometimes people go through spiritually dry times, read the Psalms and you'll see that the author himself often went through it.

>confusing christian jesus with mormon jesus

Amen! Also nice digits. Defeating my Atheism was both the hardest and the easiest part of it. I look back on those years of atheism and depression as needless and wasted.

haha what a retard

You'll figure out you cannot do it on your own too eventually
Psalm 16 is a good on for that.

The Sup Forums is a Christian board meme really needs to stop.

This picture illustrates it well.

Stop being a fucking jew and repent.
Oh yeah, and it was pretty cool finding all these people who live near me and are conservative too. They actually care.

I'm a baptised Roman Catholic lad. Try harder with your weak memes.

The area I live in is pretty leftist, gay pride flags everywhere, very few people were for Trump. A lot of the "churches" here too are liberal. It's sad. But there's a small community of conservative believers where I live. I know of one Traditionalist Catholic parish and an Orthodox church as well as an LCMS and a few Fundamentalist Baptist scattered around.

>the pope is cucked
>every church is cucked
>the NT is cucked
Why should I be a christian? Can a jewish demon really give me eternal life in exchange for my Soul?

>He is come

the christ pill is about absolute suffering within this life. true life only begins after death

I don't understand how a follower of Christ could vote for baby murder. Just quickly find the conservatives and get to know them, it's the best you can do. If you dont know whether you are a Catholic or Baptist, just read up on the differences on your own. These threads arent the best place for objectivity. Personally i'm a Baptist, but it's your choice and i won't demonize Catholics to you.

one and only orthodox church

Some might ask why we would punch a commie before we throw zhem out of a helicopter

You are the reason why

In overcoming your temptations are you truly victorious. 1 Corinthians 10:13 says your temptations arent unique but common and always within your abilities to overcome. God always provides a way out, so flee, literally run from temptations. Sprint from your pc, dont go to that pub, dont go to hang out with those sinful "friends".

Christianity and Nazism are incompatible

He is risen, spread the good news to anyone who will listen
A jew is a vitriolic denier of Christ, kinda exactly like you.

Jew.

One can exist within any gov't as a Christian. One can love your own race in general without being a sinner, you can even dislike multiculturalism as a Christian. But if you are shopping around for a religion to justify your hysterical hatred for 90% of humanity you won't find it in Christianity. If you call atheists your allies and dont shudder when they call for genocide, you probably arent Christian.

Your heart is filled with hate. You're no Christian.

I hope you came to the One True Holy and Apostolic Church, user. God bless you.

user I know exactly how you feel. St John of the Cross and Mother Theresa both wrote about spiritual darkness and the Dark Night of the Soul. I recommend you read them.
Just know that even when times are tough, He is there and will not abandon you.

I noticed you said baptised and not practicing. Go back to church user.

>What is the no true Scotsman fallacy?

>i meme about murdering Christians

He's shooting his hand so he can't nail it to the door, user.

Kushites were still black and they were not Jews ethnically or religiously. So Moses still broke the race-mixing rule those Jews killed each other for.

youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4

because i am not into a dick worshiping cult you are op, you giant faggot. i highly suggest you do your research before you blindly follow a faggot cult.

Yeah ok, it's in poor taste and intended to shock - which as you know - is uncharitable. It also suggests you want indulgences back by stopping ML.
Do what you think God wants user. Does God want you to hate?

Have a bit of humour user, stop being so Puritanical.
Indulgences in and of themselves aren't inherently wrong, but the abuse around them by medieval clergy was in all ways evil.

Don't fight over sects, just help convert Sup Forums. We need to establish the basis before we build anything up.

Imagine being such a pervert you see such things in those Icons.

I didn't even see the childish and disgusting assertion until I noticed the arrows

wow you didn't point out that those fingers look like peepees too!!

He is supposed to be emaciated you tard.

Kill yourself race traitor.
based

youtu.be/vITD-3-qCvo
Also, yes. Embrace Christ and His Church.

Atheists are angry because they have micropenises. Sad!

make sure you're saved
youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY

convert or burn

I can't force myself to believe in something I missed out on. People in the bible stories witnessed Christ's miracles firsthand and still didnt believe in his divine glory. 2000 years later, ive got a dusty book and a bunch of people. imperfect sinners, telling me i what i should believe. Mate i wish i could be a christian again. ill steer as many as i can to their supposed salvation but i cant do it myself

Why are you pointing out his abs?

fucking idiot look at the saddle near the spear. all seeing eye and the sun. you fucking idiots are following a made up religion, wake the fuck up.

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but the All Seeing Eye represented God looking over humanity before the Freemasons stole it.

Learn about European paganism, believe in the basics and if you want to go deeper than follow specific European pagan religions. You already follow some pagan traditions like dressing up a tree during Christmas and collecting eggs during easter. Forget about that kike religion from the Middle East and believe the one your ancestors did

I will pray that you find Christ, user.
Look into the evidence surrounding the Resurrection, see some of Gary Habermas' talks, the Shroud of Turin, the Sudarium of Oviedo, or even the Eucharistic miracles.

you fucking moron pls kys, all seeing eye started in egypt. holy shit you are one stupid mofo. kys right this second some are stupid as you should not be allowed to live.

im welsh, any interesting shit i should know? Besides fucking hot sheep all day?

Don't go so hard so fast. Talking to God, and Jesus is like talking to a distant friend. You can force conversation but if your heart isn't in it you run the risk of sowing the seed of resentment. Start slow. Pray and read before bed, say the lord's prayer when you wake up. As time goes on you'll find little pockets of time when you want to do more. It's not the quantity of conversation that cements friendship but the quality.

read your KJV Bible. Sart with John.

>European paganism
That's gay

Definitely. Look up ancient celtic religions. If you dont want to worship any of their gods/goddesses or whatever then just look at some basic beliefs they had thats pretty much universal among pagans

Fuck off. This isn't/x/, this is not the place for your inane ramblings.

>daily rosaries
There's your problem.
>Matthew 6:7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

molest kid and eat them and worship Saturn. thats what the pagan elites like to do and dress up stupid looking elk looking things. basically become a furry.

ITS CALL WRATH YOU CODDLING SWINE! Your unwillingness to accept the lord in his entirety is the reason that the church has fallen so far.Love is the main tenant of his sons teachings and therefor his own but he can love those he punishes for their sins.He's done this several times throughout the bible and yet you ignore them and spout feelgood bullshit that welcomes those who aren't prepared to give their lives to the lord.Then when they leave it or break off into another denomination that fits their own desires instead of our lords you wonder what went wrong.

>jokes about killing Christians
I'm puritanical for calling out your uncharitable "joke"?
>indulgences
How much money does Christ suggest it cost for a short layover? Does Francis haggle with Christ when they talk daily? Whats the FMV based on inflation for my forgivness?

Funny coming from a ch*ristian race traiter when they are responsible for wiping away millions of native europeans and americans
>molesting kids
pretty sure thats popular with another desert cult derived from chr*stianity

The sign of Jonah. The people of Nineveh repented when they only heard of Jonah's repentance. The pharisees refused to believe when they witnessed miracles.

But Jesus said the same words in 14:32-39, so was he uttering vain repetition?
Also Jesus gave us the Lord's Prayer and that is recited, isn't that a vain repetition?
Also there's the Psalms.
The prayers of the Rosary are repeated so that we can focus whilst meditating upon the mysteries of the Faith.

>christfags are to stupid to research their own religion and see they worship a bipolar fuck up.

My deal is i was mormon, and when i was 8 my mother found doctrines from Brigham Young, the prophet after Joseph smith, Mark of Cain stuff like that. It made her take my families names off the church directory. leaving the mormon church doesnt even put you in hell, you go to "outer darkness".
anyway, it was the first redpill i took. The religion i had testified for and been baptized in and totally believed was true, was simply a sham. we remained christian and started going to more casual modern christian places, where they play shitty christian rock on stage and all that. Couldnt help thinking, "what if this isnt true either?"
a few summer church camps later, i thought i had it. thought i believed that jesus was my savior and died for my sins. actually cried from happiness, i thought i finally beat down my doubts. and then i realized its not a matter of trusting jesus.
I dont trust myself. even if i trusted in our heavenly father, i know i dont trust myself and so i can never truly believe in anything. The teachings are that humans are foolish and rationalize anything to make themselves the moral high ground, make themselves in the right. This perspective is not one that i can ever give up, unless christian Sup Forums has any advice im unaware of.

Tl;dr, I was mormon, then christian, then athiest, then wishing to be christian but cant because you pick up perspectives in atheism that totally fuck up your ability to believe bible stories

>injuring someone's hand
>killing them

An indulgence is not for forgiveness. They deal with the punishments left after sin when we have been forgiven, see Indulgentarium Doctrina 1.

You cannot buy indulgences under the Council of Trent, and you could not prior either. People often give alms or contributed to charitable funds and were given indulgences for this, not because they paid for it.

>christfags are to busy sucking the priest cock to think for them self lol

>Mate i wish i could be a christian again. ill steer as many as i can to their supposed salvation but i cant do it myself

Wanting to be a slave to Jewish mind control cults.

Look into Cold Case Christianity, where the evidence is examined from the viewpoint of a homicide detective.
>youtube.com/watch?v=nkllFXIsV6M
Also, as I said Gary Habermas' talks are fantastic. I particularly recommend this
>youtube.com/watch?v=5znVUFHqO4Q

>durrr i need to worship a cock cause thinking for my self is to hard derp

>be Jews
>Romans not subverted enough to your liking
>create """new""" religion
>oy vey we're God's CHOSEN people, Goy!
>worship and protect us or you'll burn in eternal hellfire!
>2000 years later you've completely moved on and all the people conquered by the Romans before their collapse still worship you
INB4 "stupid fucking heathen neckbeard u dont even READ DA BIBLE my very concise worldview shows that Christianity is REDPILLED"
Save me your shitty anime girl pictures. Kikes will rule as long as you pray to their God.

If you think you know God, without love in your heart you are wrong. Your mistake is thinking America/Europe are still savable. Tend your own garden.
1 John 4:8, 16, 20

Id agree that its a jewish mind control cult, but then i remembered that the jews hate jesus and christianity, and want it dismantled, likely because of the strong and closely knit white communities and brotherhoods it can form and that i desperately want to rejoin. I could have been an eagle scout

Says the jewish communist of course

twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130

praise Him

Me too user, God bless you

Keep the faith all anons ITT, I pray for you.

ill check this out, looks interesting.

Also wasn't lucifer added in the vulgate because they didn't know how to translate some hebrew word?

do not bother i just showed them proof but they are to brain washed to see it. its ok when they die then they will know the truth and feel really stupid.

Also because Jesus blew the pharisees the fuck out. Either they've managed to keep a larp going for 2000 years or butthurt is hereditary and passed down through DNA.

translation from the original bible in hebrew is all kinds of fucked up. it takes years of study to decode its bs. not to mention a lot of it is missing and no one knows where it is.

Great for you fren.

Let's get Antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

Let's also get George Soros what he deserves for financing violent domestic terrorist groups:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law
Sign and share please!

I'm not sure if that particular video is any good, it was just so you have something to go from - I believe the guy wrote a book and has a website, you'll likely get more info there.
Good luck on your journey, user. If you do return to Faith, remember to come home to the One True Church which He established.
God bless you.

Come vote and share Christ.
>

Holy fuck. I didn't think they were that brutal yet in refugee attacks.

atheism is beatable. you just chose the hard way to salvation.

Easy way - blessed are the faithful
Hard Way - blessed are the meek (not recommended)

I chose the hard way, it sucks, my atheist mind required absolute surity, which i got from actual humility and being humbled by circumstances. Atheists have to broken, theres no other way to reshape the mold. Its no fun user. But /unskakable/ is better than damned.

So what am I supposed to do? Sit in my apartment and stare at the wall? Pray endlessly? Doesn't sound like much fun desu.

Disregard all middle eastern religions and yes that includes chr*stianity and its derivatives. Become a basic pagan its better than being an atheist because some of the beliefs like the immortality of humans and family values are great to know. Just so you know the 'family values' that chr*stians hold now were taken from paganism since chr*stianity doesnt teach much about family values; see: cain and abel. If none of that convices you at least know you are part of a european religion and not being part of a religion from the desert like these """white""" chr*stians here