Katie Couric is scared now look at what you have done....APOLOGIZE NOW!!!!

APOLOGIZE!

Truly
Afraid
Literally
Shaking

Yeah That bitch Needs to APOLOgize Now!!!!

so what are you gonna do about you little bitch? Huh Katie? You just a scared-ass bitch.

Cant wait till even more big names start doing this. Then you know its close

If morons like her are reacting that way, then we know Trump's still on the right track.

start killing reporters when?

It's funny how these (((media))) members try to pretend they're objective and then reveal themselves to be batshit leftists as soon as they're out of the industry.

He literally played the greatest hits from his campaign speeches. He didn't say anything he hasn't said hundreds of times.

can someone explain what exactly was scary about Trump's speech?

Anyone got a link to the full transcript? The short clip on his twitter was moderate as fuck.

The first time she listened to one?

he basically shit on the media and said (((they))) are trying to erase our culture and our history

Hitler confirmed

Why are grown adults allowed to act like this?

How can any modern ideologue take themselves seriously?

Now is not the time for fear.

It is the antithesis of corporate democrats and neocons.

I only watched the last of the speech though.

Well he isn't wrong. The media has been shit posting for like 40+ years the same stupid rhetoric. It's time someone called them out on it.

>they cry out in pain as they strike you

The literally shaking shuffle.

does she mean the one about eternal afghanistan and selling pakistan to american military contractors active in india? that speech was legitimately terrifying

Journalists aren't above law, nor do they deserve special treatment.

>media: trump is literally hitler and assassination is a moral imperative
>also media: trump is creating a climate where journalists might be harmed

Pretty reasonable reaction to having large numbers of historic statues quietly removed at night.

funny how they go tone deaf living in an (((echo chamber)))

She's a lying hack that got exposed.
Her opinion hold zero credibility.

Journalists are not people

They attack our culture and heritage and now they fear the retribution

I'm sorry, how many presidents were named Couric? That's what I though.

I'm reading through that speech now since I assume it's got some good stuff in it to get her so butthurt, and so far it's been like this:

>We must love each other, show affection for each other, and unite together in condemnation of hatred, bigotry and violence. We must rediscover the bonds of love and loyalty that bring us together as Americans
>In times such as these, America has always shown its true character. Responding to hate with love, division with unity, and violence with an unwavering resolve for justice." And then I finished, I said, "We will defend or protect the sacred rights of all Americans." All is capitalized times five. Not just you. "And we will work together so that every citizen -- every citizen is free to follow their dreams and their hearts and to express the love and joy in their souls

>omg so evil press like if you're truly afraid for our country after reading this

Never!

I SERVE CROM

This fear mongering bullshit from the media has got to stop. They put people in a panic then blame Trump for it. It's all based on opinions and lies. Fuck your feelings you cunt and fuck you for demonizing the President.

Not laughing now are we ?

Yeah it's really getting out of hand.
CNN isn't even hiding it anymore. They're just straight up calling him a liar and unfit for office.

Me too
>Literally shaking

THAT GET

I want to know the autist that made that

Katie Couric is good friends with that billionaire pedophile from Florida. Within days of him getting out of prison for child rape, she was over at his NYC apartment with a couple other celebs having dinner with him.

>reading an entire trump speech
get a load of this faggot

its very old saw it in 2013

Quivering cunt lips. That's just the effect God Emperor has on women. Our president is a chad.

kek

my fucking sides!

It is the case that the media has had a cavalier disregard for American culture and the moral fiber of the country. They took money from corporate giants that kept borders open and disseminated multicultural indoctrination on the American people and the world for their own profit. The talking heads were their good little lackeys and now they run in fear for their hubris. The day will come soon when the Jew and their media lemmings have nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, and the entire human race will come for their heads.

My eight year-old asked if Trump was going to keep all the ice cream for himself. I froze. I'm shaking, and I can barely see through my tears to type.

>“Don’t worry so much about money. Worry about if people start deciding to kill reporters. That’s a quote,” Hyde said in a phone interview...

humble
,,,,,,r
......a
........g

He literally said NOTHING out of the ordinary

Since Charlottesville the separation of real events and what the news reports is total and complete.

They now just say whatever they want about Trump with no basis in fact.

Youtube full trump phoenix speech

its on youtube

I have some snaps of her drunk and whoring it up in Sneden's Landing.

grate digits

>read about it
>didn't actually watch
I wonder how many snowflakes can actually withstand a few minutes of conservative media

Boomer tier retard. Anything media save precious few is utter kike bin liner.

These people get paid millions and if the President of the USA is against you, you start to fear your shekels may be in danger. Is this really that hard to understand?

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

You should be afraid, bitch.

You know what is scary and "dangerous"? A Lefty attempting to murder half of the GOP in Congress.

These faggots are reallllly pressing their luck.

the most sex this retard will ever get in his life

>antifa discourse

This.
>oh yeah we're totally unbiased. The most objective voices in journalism.
>NO TRUMP! NO KKK! NO FASCIST USA!!!

I still cant figure it out?

They hate him because of his lack of eloquence?
THey hate him for being rich?
Corrupt?
EVil?
Mean?
A bafoon?
Hitler?
An Idiot?
A secret racist?

What the fuck do they hate him for? It cant be all these things