"This is not OK, I thought. It was the second presidential debate and Donald Trump was looming behind me...

"This is not OK, I thought. It was the second presidential debate and Donald Trump was looming behind me. Two days before the world had heard about him groping women. Now we were on a small stage and no matter where I walked, he followed me closely, staring at me, making faces. It was incredibly uncomfortable. He was literally breathing down my neck. My skin crawled. It was one of those moments where you wish you could hit pause and ask everyone watching: "Well, what would you do?" Do you stay calm, keep smiling and carry on as if he weren't repeatedly invading your space? Or do you turn, look him in the eye and say loudly and clearly: "Back up you creep. Get away from me. I know you love to intimidate women, but you can't intimidate me, so back up."

What the hell is wrong with this woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oAUcyfKESts
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law
youtube.com/watch?v=6g_iNHSITi4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She's a hot babe now?

Give her a break she's just a bad speaker and easily influenced by stupid hangers on

She sounds pretty intimidated by him.

>I waddle around on stage like I'm lost
>end up standing in front of Donald
>he didn't immediately vacate the stage
>he literally raped me omg impeach!!!

She's a pathological liar and maybe a psychopath.

She went in front of him a lot and he never was in front of her or even in her territory at all.

She is a pathetically weak woman. She is also a stinking loser.

This is fairly important, and I'm glad she wrote it. I think we should make her president instead.

I bet she actually believes anyone would want to rape her

She's probably utterly traumatized by the election. Can you imagine what it's like being on the receiving end of a Trumping?

The virgin aircraft vs the chad 757

>What the hell is wrong with this woman?

She's politically impotent right now.

The real question is, what the hell is wrong with you?
Why are you so obsessed about someone with no influence or power?

"He twirled his moustache and cackled wickedly, in the manner of a veritable satyr, as he forced his person upon me, and I fought this violation with all my natural strength. But teh fortress was breached, and I was a maiden no more, fore and aft"

Me in the back

Imagine if she was President with this mindset.

>What the hell is wrong with this woman?
She is afraid of cock. She craves clit.

>when you think of a comeback a year too late.

I want to bash this fucking cunt's head in with a baseball bat. She is the representation of everything wrong with this country.

>She's politically impotent right now.
they're saying she died

She is a total psychopath.

That T on the tail has a certain a e s t h e t i c.

I would have her ride my face after a sweaty debate though.

This stupid bitch takes hits out on people. Fuck her. Fuck you, Hillary.

Wear a mask and shave most hair and wear gloves.

Then u won't be caught.

On a stage with hundreds in attendance
Secret service on the sidelines
Millions watching on camera
>gets spooked by Donald
>expects people to believe she’s in mental shape to take on the world
>up is down, down is up

Jesus Christ. What's wrong with you?

Do you know what sex with an old woman tastes like?

Depends.

>Nice fantasy Larp

What a god damn airplane

>What is wrong with this woman
She might be the most evil woman who has ever lived. That is not an exaggeration.

Are you implying that it was not purposefully wrote to disgust her queer barista followers,.

She is incapable of interacting with humans. That is why she was kept far away from most of her staff because she would eventually piss them off so much they would quit. She is insufferable and can't do anything on her own.

Maybe? What the fuck is wrong with you?

I bet she is a hellcat when you go face down and munch on her steamy love holes. I would tougue her abortion scarred womb after a long walk on a sandy beach in summer.

But Im still voting Trump.

She gets creeped out next to Trump?
She lives with a serial rapist

>she is a hellcat
Fap material for your perversion :)

>She lives with a serial rapist
Not to mention her hideous daughter. Not having to look at the daughter is reason enough not to have Hilldebeast in the Whitehouse.

I'm not the only one who noticed that it sounds like she secretly likes him.

>I wanted to shout "get away from me creep"

This is level 3 Tsundere.

Thank you good sir. Dem tiddies.

>tfw knowing huma/clinton scissoring video will never leak

What a delusional cunt

Could Hillary stand up to ISIS? She didn't even stand up for herself. She was worried about how it would look.

She could have learned from W when Al Gore got too close.

youtube.com/watch?v=oAUcyfKESts

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>it's clearly a different person

how can anyone possibly say that's her?

Honey, Hillary couldn't even stand against a mildly warm day

fucking perfect

I had the biggest smile on my face when I was watching CNN this morning reporting this story and playing her audio. Fucking hilarious

I think you just found the root to all of this senpai. I thought it was just me. The God Emperor must have denied her his essence at some point in the past and its killing her.

>tfw it's not actually real
I wish we had nudes of Hillary like we have of Melania

she didn't make a compelling argument

>Hillary couldn't even stand against a mildly warm day
Nonsense. Look at robust Hillary helping the Secret Service wimps climb a flight of stairs.

Please be certain there are exposed 16-penny nails through the business end of the baseball bat.

Well if she's such a stronk womyn why didn't she say that to him during the debate?

Checkmate.

One of the most powerful and richest women in politics.

Cant handle some douchebag acting like a chimp.

Ive seen shift managers more qualified to run the country.

Trump literally bragged about sexual assault on camera. Can't fault a girl for being cautious.

I am 100% certain you faggots would blame the female if Trump did rape them.

>slut deserved it lol
>you know the whore wanted it kek b praised ;p
>its only rape when a nigger does it!

>I'm a woman you can't intimidate me
>I didn't say anything because i was intimidated
sigh why do women make me hate them?

Sez who

>Trump literally bragged about sexual assault on camera
He didn't. Watch the video.

He was joking you retard

tfw it took her a year to generate a comeback

lurking groper looming

What about the dingle norwood bill

Most of the women who are on the left are demoralized by the propaganda in the media, things in the magazines and on TV to make you feel ugly, it gets internalized, you end up lashing out at other people and being hateful toward those with positive attitudes because you are told every day you can't compete.

Truth be told the only thing a real man really wants is a good woman who will love him and raise a family. Being a good woman means being genuinely kind, humble, and embracing the role of a mother and caretaker of children.

>Hillary's memoir on the election reads like a cheap supermarket romance novel.

Really heaves my bosoms

Wasserman-Shitz is Chelsea's mom, and of course Hubbell is her dad. Chelsea's afro curls give it away.

Hillary has probably never even seen a dick irl.

This is 100% fappable, if I'm being honest here.

We do, I lost the uncensored one though. Some user has it I am sure.

internet weirdos who say she died and her clones were acting all weird so she kept falling over

I like the clone timeline

"This is not okay" I thought, "how am I going to cause massive child deaths and an even greater refugee crisis in Syria by enforcing no fly zones"

TFW you lose to fucking Trump

No one wants to grope that goofy looking cunt

>But Im still voting Trump
??? are you from fucking 2016???

Yes....yes it is....

He's a big guy

She is absolutely shameless. There is nothing she won't say or do to accomplish her goals. No minority she won't pander to, no falsehood she won't spout, no hot button issue she won't attempt to make herself a part of.

She's a corrupt sociopath who now, after a humiliating defeat that saw her billions spent and every major news outlet pushing her agenda, is in the process of trying to salvage something of her career. All she has left is a pathetic attempt at revenge that will, like everything else she has done, amount to nothing.

Bitch had all the questions ahead of the debate. Trump knew it, anybody with a brain could tell she was just repeating rehearsed lines and Trump was going to exploit that by throwing her off track as often as he could.

throw this bitch in a cage then just walk away forever as you give her the finger

Hail Hitlery, the trafficker of children from Haiti.

Let's get Antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

Let's also get George Soros what he deserves for financing violent domestic terrorist groups:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law
Sign and share please!

Not even Bill would rape her

this is great
not only did she (get a team to) compose this (highly orchestrated) 'memoir' but she was deluded enough to record the audio version with her own voice.

You realize she's only doing this to guide the public narrative of damage control for what should be an impending indictment. If she get people talking about this, that Trump is a petty creep 'intimidating women', then it allows people to doubt the intentions of legal action. It will be "why doesn't Trump just let it (crimes) go? this is seems personal, like he's just out to get her".

This is also why they continue to stoke the "impeach" nonsense. This is how you can get people believing there is an active KKK movement in America, simply by staging a few dozen poop swastikas and hoaxed hate crimes the past few years. No one challenges the fact that its all make-believe.

moar
youtube.com/watch?v=6g_iNHSITi4

there are no limits to her delusion and deflection

Despicable rape-enabling bitch wasn't creeped out by Bill but was by the Don, proves just how out of touch with reality she is I guess...

She is the manifestation of satanism and everything Anti-God.

wait, was she talking to Bill or Donald?

tfw when HRC provides an account of her shitty campaign 1 year later

dat get

Hillary is trying to remain relevant. That's all.

>creepy

Wew lads. America sure dodged a bullet there. Playing the victim. Real presidential.

>Anonymous
Yes.

>cant intimidate me
>so back of
She's a whore

>oh no he looked at me
sorry i forgot people who debate are supposed to avoid all eye contact, god forbid someone get offended

she'll be back, lads!

She's lying through her teeth, but it won't matter to anyone, because only Trump lies right??? She clearly isn't even aware of him, and goes our of her way to invade his podium space. What a nasty bitch