HAPPENING

>DEVELOPING: Multiple U.S. diplomats evacuated from Cuba after a mystery ‘sonic attack’ caused traumatic brain injuries - CBS News
>State Dept: Medical incidents reported among US diplomats in Cuba are “unprecedented;" haven't seen this type of activity anywhere - CBS
>Cuba has denied any responsibility and is cooperating with U.S. and Canadian investigators, she said.
twitter.com/breaking911/status/900491249291059200

foxnews.com/world/2017/08/23/cuba-acoustic-attack-gave-u-s-diplomats-brain-injuries-medical-records-show.html

cbsnews.com/news/some-u-s-diplomats-in-cuba-diagnosed-with-serious-health-conditions-medical-records-show/

Now, the North Korean connection.
>Cuba has no reason to attack Canadian diplomats, as they have been vocally against U.S. trade embargoes
>Cuba houses NK diplomats
>Otto Warrambier suffered brain damage, similar to these sonic attacks in Cuba

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RbcA8ENM-tE
pastebin.com/siY7cbPi
youtube.com/watch?v=mAai6dRAtFo
youtu.be/XdEXJfsPLqk
youtu.be/HsGRsDe3iRw
youtube.com/watch?v=pXqIYx0CgH8
youtube.com/watch?v=U86aorxbBRY
youtube.com/watch?v=KvtXwhJ2BiY
youtube.com/watch?v=VTHsOSGJHN0
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNriNoWOtXA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>sonic attack

And many silly goym still don't believe in electromagnetic weapons.

did you say sonic?

Aliens now!

What do they mean by "sonic attacks"? Is someone using a new type of weapon against diplomats?

Holy shit. Esoteric Ed made a video about Cuban sonic weapons/devices not so long ago. Didn't expect this!

It isn't new at all. The tech is from the 70s. Leftover Soviet experimental weapons.

GOTTA JEW FAST

This is spooky af, have an upvote!

>What do they mean by "sonic attacks"?
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAP

OP, did you say sonic?

Check it out
youtu.be/RbcA8ENM-tE
youtu.be/RbcA8ENM-tE
youtu.be/RbcA8ENM-tE

best korea has perfected the sonic attackcs!!!!!!!!

Fucking commies.Kek

did you mean super sonic?

Didn't this happen weeks ago?
Anyhow, it seems someone is playing around with the resonate frequency of humans/human tissues.

Gotta go fast

Autist

This is an open act of war, kick their greasy beaner heads in, USA.

That's what you get for not wearing tinfoil

>someone is just replaying Hillary sound bites outside the US consulate

Tetsuo?

Lol

You mean the resonating frequency of water? I.e. a standard kitchen microwave

Fucking tinfoils

>the absolute state of Sup Forums replies ITT

Thanks, CIA

damn that video sucks

Wasn't microwaving diplomats a Russian thing?

It would explain what happened to that Otto kid's brain in NK?

Did I say water? I said tissue. Tissue has water in it, yes, but that is very different from our tissue.
For example, 18-19Hz is the resonant frequency of the human eyeball.

Yes and humans are like what 90% water. You're not even saying what these 2spooky4me frequency do, because as far as I'm aware its just a transfer of heat and nobody is reporting that their brains started boiling

Read this leak: pastebin.com/siY7cbPi

Magnetic clicks, perhaps.

SDRfag here
Please see this to get a better perspective
youtube.com/watch?v=mAai6dRAtFo

youtu.be/XdEXJfsPLqk

Treat yourself to a fat ass, fatass.

youtu.be/HsGRsDe3iRw

Someone notify the holy Inquisition

>SONIC BOOOM
youtube.com/watch?v=pXqIYx0CgH8

Sounds can kill you, you know

I remember hearing it happened at the US ambassy in Moscow during the Cold War.

Is it a real thing, or a regular American false flag ?

Words literally hurt now

Electromagnetic warfare when

North Korea vows absolute force against Mad Guy Trump day after Tillerson lauds restraint. - Breitbart article, 8/23/17

Oh snap

youtube.com/watch?v=U86aorxbBRY

Wow someone caught up to 60s era tech.

The US has literally had this for fucking forever. An orangutan could probably make a similar device at this point.

this was clearly just an aboriginal woman on holiday in cuba

VERY

I bet if you tweaked the frequency you could target tumors and leave healthy less dense tissue in tact.

SERIOUS

Pretty sure its around 8hz unless you're blasting an unmanageable amount of decibels to the point it doesn't matter.

INJURIES

Yeah, that's in the OP imbecile.

You can literally do targeted concussions with this stuff.

VIDEO OF THE INCIDENT IN CUBA!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=KvtXwhJ2BiY

No you could not. Go back to anon5s shit show with that no sense

He's actually not that far off. It would be almost impractical unless you had a specific type in an odd area.

>trump elected
>makes the US energy exporter
>tries to get poland off russian oil
>doesnt sign paris climate agreement
>invests in military
>signs russia sanctions

Really activates those almonds

They thought this in yhe early 40's, jackass. They even tried to build them specifically for cancer. They are doing it today in research with nano particles to stick to tumors and resonate them, cooking the tumor.

words that kill

World
>reeeeeeeeeeee USA quit policing the world
Something happens
>wahhhh USA why you no do nothing

GOTTA GO FAST FAST FASTER FASTER FAST

youtube.com/watch?v=VTHsOSGJHN0

GW announces new noise marine kits

I'm guessing... microwaves?

The other theory is it's not a weapon, it's an eavesdropping device that might've passed initial testing but is having unforeseen long term consequences.

Autistic screeching?

About time there is a thread on this. Totally bizarre X tier situation.
Who do you think is operating the weapon? Cuba? Foreign entity? Telepathic Ayolmao?

All I can think about sonic attacks is fucking Lucio from overwatch

>not listening it on 2.5x speed

Oh my thank you for the hearty kek

>Now, the North Korean connection.
Now im interested

hey watch all kinds of us spyies start getting sick from sonic radiation. as fast anti us leaders get cancer

it's a mystery

thats what i thought but fox says it was last year?

Fucking commies, always fucking shit up.

Let's get Antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

Let's also get George Soros what he deserves for financing violent domestic terrorist groups:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law
Sign and share please!

>North Korean
jesus if anything it would be the cubans themselves screwing over the ppl trying to do a ukrainian tech camp thingy there

False flag to gain power over cuba as they shit bricks about being nuked.

pretty sure cuba is up for a color revolution right after venezuela

>he calls himself redpilled
>Doesnt know about low frequency electromagnetic weaponry
>Thinks gangastalking is a myth just how they fake stream media told him

Ahahaahahahahahaahahha
Ahahaahahahahahaahahha
Ahahaahahahahahaahahha
Ahahaahahahahahaahahha

Why don't we have standard issue sonic blasters?

Like that one episode of X-files?

woah, more based castro pls

yes, and?
don't see a problem in that desu
>this kills the saudi and russia

only being tested on protesters right now

I saw this in the news yeah. 2 embassy workers had hearing damage from inaudible sound in cuban embassy

>he doesn't know that our minds can be controlled with magnets

You do realize our brain is just a huge organic computer running on electricity?

Yeah, as if Trump isn't the saudis greatest ally

wish I could afford a hackrf, I want the full iridium spectrum

Because it makes the barrier of entry for temporary brain washing that much easier.

That's literally what the US was using it for. Now they have better shit. Stuff that can perm wipe memory.

>99% of gangstalking victems are Literally Who
>1% make content that the other 99% consume.

I'll only take you seriously if you agree that gangstalking was a CIA tactic invented to stop people from talking about gangstalking.

Is gangstalking real or just a meme?

Here's a source of the mysterious sonic attack, converted to lower decibels for listening convenience
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNriNoWOtXA

Wow I was wondering how long before the Jews tried to take Cuba again

3 countries are left in our world that don't have a central bank that answers to the fed... Iran North Korea and Cuba

There used to be 7 in 2011 lybia was one Iraq was one and Afghanistan was one funny how America liberated them just in time!

Do you speak or know someone who speaks Mandarin?

You can get clones direct from manufacturer for like 50 USD.

Oh btw, don't actively do anything to iridium. Passive listening is fine, but stilp very suspicious. There are people far more trigger happy than the military using iridium.

see
tl;no

Bump for dropping bombs on Cuban commies.

Spare the nice abuelas that make good flan.

I don't think I can trust or want to support the chinas on aliexpress with this one, it's still like $200usd from them as well. I don't agree with michael ossmann politically but I would like to support his work

Ernie, I told you, ayliums !

Both.

It's basically overt surveillance. It was historically used in East Germany to make people go nuts(and generally to see if they would go nuts...) and is also openely used today in Eastern Europe and Russia. By the goverments of those countries.

Criminal groups are likely to do it as an intimidation tactic. This is far more likely to happen than a goverment doing it.

Schizos latch onto it for some reason, the mr metokur video is actually pretty good. The internet doesn't really help.

But it's almost always a meme. Also, this isn't to be confused with people who just notice what should be covert surveillance , like seeing a tail.

Why the fuck are you in the game if you can't do an audit on a device?

Also, if you know Chinese they're a lot cheaper.

It happened months back but they were just evacuated. Previously they were just "sick".

Infrasound weapons. They've been around for a long time.