Watch out whitey

Watch out whitey

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/_lizwfrizz
twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is our fault for giving them rights

>biting the hand that feeds you
why don't they see yet that identity politics is cancer? this shit is top-down engineered, btw.

Should white women be given honorary shitskin status? They always seem to rush to their sides whenever they get the opportunity to hate white men.

>cuts his hair like a hitler youth
>expects no consequences

Every action has an equal reaction. If you choose to cut your hair to resemble a fascist your gonna get hit for it, simple as that.

I thought Twitter was against hate speech and threats of violence?

Fat white chick is angry that top tier white guys don't like her and had to settle for nigger dick, which is why she's so angry against her own race.

Fucking sad. She should lose some weight and try to regain whatever self respect she has left.

Should have given them some lefts too.
And a bunch of jabs
Finished em off with an uppercut.

Women are basically niggers that are acceptable to fuck

Violence against fascists is justified.

I've seen many hot white girls with black guys.

Well done user
But seriously, why did you give obviously intelectually inferior beings rights? It's a suicide

No, women deserve their own branch that's lower than shitskin.

gr8 b8

>majority of white women voted Trump
>"meh"
>some fat white chick hating on white men on Twitter
>"wtf I hate white women nao"

Why is it always the leaf posting this shit? We gotta get some diversity up in this bitch

Why do women threaten violence like its quirky and cute? The average man could beat them into a pulp.

always the albino land whales

really makes the think lines on my forehead scrunch up

Guess she should cut out the middle man and kill herself for being white, funny how that thought never applies to the vapid virtue signalling cunts who say this shit so eh

>majority of white women voted Trump

That's an incredibly rosy way of looking at things. Little over half of white women voted for Trump. It's almost a coinflip whether or not any given white woman is a liberal feminist cunt with the political acumen of a shitskin or a reasonable human being.

Check out Black Twitter sometime. You'll find some white whores in every single nigger's tweet "roasting" white people and trying to fit in.

>OMG it's so true we DO smell like wet dogs and can't cook worth a damn! XDD fuck white men!"

um, sweetie, you come after me to "hit me", I'll just pull my glock out

Don't tons of hipsters and leftists have that haircut, though? They'll be attacking their own.

Typical fucking leaf.

The "hot white girls" with black guys have psychological issues. Most of them were molested by a family member, they fucked their brains up with heroin, or have had a multitude of fucked up shit happen to them.

Twatter is full of hypocritical virtue signaling fucks
Easy af to find some whiny liberal ass asian chick who has a white boyfriend
Same shit with with blm supporting black chicks (albeit to a lesser extent)
Besides, why would u give a shit about some whore's opinion

LOL that happened too

I refuse to believe that the average normie and nonwhite is as hateful as these people. I come here and get angry and then go outside and most people treat me with respect and there is not a lot of political bullshit.

This place is getting to me. I started yelling about Jews the other night to a bunch of normies after drinking too much. Need to log off before I'm consumed by hatred.

Hue hue hue real edgy there maple

The internet isnt the same as the world we live in most folks are nice...

I'm becoming convinced that they are, just not publicly in some places (yet). Something needs to spark it all off and then it'll start becoming a regular thing.

They aren't hateful, they're angry and that anger is justified.

White genocide doesn't exist, goy!

We've already had this exact thread, are you trying to harass this pooor degenerate whore?

If so, good.

Black Lives matter isn't against miscegenation
Liberals aren't against miscegenation
Dumbass Russian!

>tfw was military
>tfw centrist
>tfw the undercut was the only fashionable haircut I could have and I kept it
>now everyone looks at me weird and thinks I'm a nazi
This is your fault Sup Forums

This is Sup Forums dude and Sup Forums of all places.
It doesnt reflect anything. Its frog posting and memes and the jews did it. Dont let it get to you its just for fun.

Dude Soros is already the worst without us circulating fake shit with no source. Gtfo

Hockey players confirmed sissy submissives with daddy issues, confirmed.

Easy there, Rambo. That's easy in Cuckanada. Come on down to my small town and start punching people. You'll get the shit stomped out of you in about 3 minutes.

That bitch is absolutely terrible.

Another self-righteous white girl who desperately tries to transcend her white guilt.

>haircuts
>milk
>green frogs
>the OK symbol

What else have we ruined for them?

The internet is mostly people LARPing to blow off steam. Even though I talk about killing jews and chinks and niggers I have jew/chink/nigger friends, I guess this place just helps me relieve stress.

If I can't do anything to not be racist it becomes a part of who I am and I cannot change what I cannot change so I might as well be proud of myself. like my liberal teachers told me in grade school.

>black guy punches white dude
>goes home and shoots black neighbor
Statistics seem to indicate we will win by attrition, but we all know how racist statistics are.

i want to found out where you live and kill you

>cut hair like Spencer
>not even a Nazi
>wait for some nigger to punch me
>Become the next Zimzam and get thousands of memes made about me on Sup Forums

My life is almost sad enough to legitimately contemplate this.

>this is your brain on syrup

>OH MY GOD NAZIS ARE ROAMING THE STREETS WHITE SUPREMECY IS EVIL

>Real Talk if I See a white person I will attack them.

Holy shit this level of insanity is too much

>she’s white who wrote that
How much can u hate ur dad?

People in the world are the same people as on the internet. There is no separate species which exists online only. People just show their true colors on the internet.

US elections

touch me nigger, i dare you

Darkest timeline.

He didn't give her a pony when she was 7. She hates him forever!

>Change hair style is the action
>Physical violence is the equal opposite reaction.
>Can't you see this is obvious guise?

Really stirred my synapses leaf

typical tactics of class warfare
some of the wealthy upper class maintain control by keeping the lower classes divided into racial and ideological groups that spend their time blaming one another instead of uniting and waging war on the upper class

>bitch hits me out of nowhere
>instaboner
>"hit" her back

They're too stupid to see it. Which is why (((they))) want to mix us out so they can rule without opposition.

kek
underrated

The tolerant left ladies and gentlemen.

>we can't experience racism

let me guess... by using a completely retarded and convenient definition of what racism is?

Watch out Nazis- there's a spider!

You forgot that he impregnates a white woman and 3 niggress between those two events.

>random nigger hits me in the street for having the "richard spencer haircut"
>i bring the full power of the courts against him with the hundreds of thousands of dollars i have saved over the years and ruin his life to make an example out of him
sounds like a great plan on their part, they should feel free to proceed

Liz looks white. Am I missing something? What's up with all these white American women hating their own race? I thought skin color didn't matter.

>I thought skin color didn't matter.

Are you serious??? Skin color is the ONLY thing that matters to these people.

She's a walking red flag. twitter.com/_lizwfrizz

I have never picked a fight in my life but I'm getting ready to.

To be fair what other options did she have? She's too lazy and disgusting to lose weight and live proper. Being white doesn't save you from being ugly and fat. Put down the cheesecake, bitch.

This is very strange to me, because honestly I have never heard of a black person being violent before. Maybe I just don't get out much.

I've dropped friends who don't know my power level because they're all bragging about how they can't wait to slit Nazi throats. Yeah this fat faggot with etectile dysfunction is totally slitting throats. I really need to fuck his gf

Oh, just get off the Internet. You are literally not wanted anywhere by anyone at any time on the Internet. shoo

And they've got cp!

I was in America on the day Obama won his first term. I was in a large market with my American m8 and there were blacks walking around abreast making white people move over. As I was leaving soon and not really giving a fuck when one tried to crowd me over I snatched his Apfelfone and hurled it sideways then told him I think you dropped your phone better fetch it before you join it.

>TFW you have a parted haircut with the part line and the skin fade

Feels good man!

That being said if I see a woman with blue hair I'm just gonna assume they're an SJW and backhand them.

Honestly I'm shocked at the level of racism that's possible from blue pilled normies and I've used Sup Forums for years.

Everyone needs to stop being racist and go back to being polite.

Eh, fuck it.

This world is screwed.

I feel like the crazy people are a minority and the vast majority of people irl are not going to be thinking this way... Go find a random person on the street and ask them if they know who richard spencer is.

Two scoops

and that's why niggers end up dying in jail and no one cares.

What you see on the internet is more like writing on the wall. It's like a tide that is slowly getting closer to your "shores" if you fully ignore it. You don't want to obsess over it either, but you definitely don't want to fully ignore it. Giving people too much benefit of the doubt is how we almost ended up with "her turn" and it is only because of the efforts of all who participated in fighting that, that it didn't.

I'm convinced Richard Spencer is psy-ops. Why would an alt-right nobody be featured in international news? He became popular in a matter of days. I'm not alt-right, but something's fishy.

eclipse

>matter of days
He's been around for many years slowly becoming more well known, I don't know where the meme that he came from no where suddenly came from

This.

We all know it.

The only people who like the guy are GAYTHEISTS and PAGAN LARPERS

I hope Liz ends up in a dumpster one day.

WE president now my son

>Cuts his hair like a gangbanger
>expects no consequenses

Every action has an equal reaction. If you choose to cut your hair to resemble a thug rapper your gonna get hit for it, simple as that.

Hehe

I thought she was an asshole, but I read more of her tweets and she is not really mentally sound. Now I feel bad for calling her out. You can find some nudes in her profile. She would look cute if she lost some weight.

Watch out whitey

It's our fault for using slaves. Imagine how much better off we'd be if that never happened.

Reminder that Christopher Cantwell burst into tears over this

is it safe to travel u.s.a?

Imagine being in the timeline where """Chelsea""" was the one killed in Charlottesville.
Instant civil war.

Imagine if we just killed them all off how much better we'd be

twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130