This is the number one story on Reddit. It's time to admit Trump is going down

I understand that this hurts. Trust me, I was a Trump supporter for a long time too. I was one of the biggest centipedes on the Trump train.

But this is the #1 story on the world's largest website's top political forum.

It's time to admit we got conned. I've got every color MAGA hat and I'll be donating them all to the homeless. I suggest you all do the same. It was fun, but it's over. We can no longer support this cheeto.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xPU6dJdmPXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Descartes - "Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company."

I know it's all laughs but by perpetuating this stupidity for some (you)'s, you're contributing to Sup Forums's worse quality.

Wow you are so right i guess ill just kill myself right now and get it over with. Fuck everything od on that blackpill kill yourself fuck the white race god dam bitch fuck motherfucker.

This reality doesn't even feel real anymore. The left's stupidity goes to ceaseless depths.

The same piss dossier an user wrote? Kek

Herb goes in the options field, it is known.

I'm as Nazi as they come, but even I can admit when we've lost. The white race is dead, it's over.

Sage

HAHAHAHA DRUMPF BTFO

but seriously, we cant let him get the nuclear codes guys

>I've got every color MAGA hat and I'll be donating them all to the homeless

This is actually a hate crime. You are creating targets out of innocent people for antifa terrorists to kill or maim.

Go play in traffic sharia blue
You never supported our glorious President.

>"Claims" because they can't say 'evidence'.

Set the Jewish Tricks counter back to Zero.

Nazis ARE done, but Trump supporters are NOT Nazis!

We are just getting started at
MAKING

AMERICA

GREAT

AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

GTFO SHARIA BLUE

Except the whole story was made up by a Sup Forums larper who posted it as satire and this professional international spy lifted it and sold it to the highest bidder as Intel???? That is the funniest story of this whole Russia hoax.

Fuck of shareblue, you guys are getting desperate, keep fucking pushing buttons brock..

You're kinda like the other fags who calls themselves a reformed Trump supporter and claim its over for him. Fuck off with your stupid agenda. If you were a real Trump supporter, you wouldn't turn your back against him. Kys.

It's more likely that no one involved with Pissgate wants to admit that they got trolled as hard as they did by someone here. It was a complete lie that they fell for in their desperation to take down Trump.

Wtf? We totally were Nazis.

Trump was supposed to be the next Hitler.

It's just that, since the election, I've realized how misguided I was. Equality for all is the best path forward.

the most important thing when lying is to never back down. nobody understands this better than niggers

> If you were a real Trump supporter, you wouldn't turn your back against him.

> you should be a brainless drone and never think for yourself, blindly supporting everything you glorious leader does

Look, I understand, I used to be like you. But one you actually do some research you'll see that progressive values are the way forward.

>they actually believe it

My memory isn't perfect but it was something to the effect that user fed it to Rick Wilson who leaked it to McCain who sent it to the English spy who reformatted it and sent it to the media.

Go ahead donate those hats you have to the homeless. I can't wait to see the liberals mental gymnastics when Antifa start murdering the homeless en masse

>stands by claims
>refuses to allow the people that made the claims to be verified
OF COURSE

nice try shill

Russia is not our enemy you autistic fucks. They are the enemy of international bankers!

>this time the pee tape is real
youtube.com/watch?v=xPU6dJdmPXI

>reddit

Can somebody post the antifa shill manual?

Shitty b8 thread, but definitely guaranteed to receive many replies.

A former trump supporter would never call him a cheeto or drumpf because trump supporters were (and are, actually) sick of name calling instead of arguments. A former trump supporter will never adopt a leftist propaganda tool or meme. They might not like him anymore, but that doesn't mean they don't still despise the idiots who were calling him these things.
You are a shill.
You are an idiot.
You are fake news.

>But this is the #1 story on the world's largest website's top political forum.
You were never a Trump supporter and the only reason why Reddit is so anti-Trump is because you get banned for not being a good slave.

alright! back on the Russia train

you nazis can head back to your basements now we don't need you

reddit: "trumps getting impeached any day now!"
pol: "hillarys going to prison any day now!"

two sides of the same shit-for-brains coin

this is a slide thread, you know what to do.

thats a larp you fucking dense faggot. how the fuck can you read that shit and think its real?

>But this is the #1 story on the world's largest website's top political forum.
>world's largest website
sage

Fuck off, shill.

Your memory is accurate. Screw the OP cuck

Is that what they told you to say when you get called out for being an antifa shill?

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. It's been amusing watching him crash and burn.

so sage it hurts

theres no point talking to anyone that thinks that "document" is real. kys. dont really kill yourself though, i know how easily led you are

Can't tell if that is stupid or genius ?

kek
5/10 b8 m8e

Fake Newzzzz ShariaBlue BTFO! Cyaka Blyata Comrades!

nah, is right. i was just LARPing.

yeah its an info war at its finest and were at the center of Memepocalypse, my dubz say so

when will David Brock be hung from a lamppost?

life is getting sad without that.

Fuck off mr obvious shill. Obvious shill is obvious.

Pretty accurate. I actually posted this info on kikebook when the user admitted how it all went down. All the normies had no idea what the fuck I was posting about. I gave up trying to explain cus all they want to hear is "trump pee pee tapes!"

That was literally my one and only political post on kikebook ever. Never again. Never again

> Number one story on reeeeddit.
> Go to front page
> NotLikeThis.jpg
> Go to r/politics
> Nothing.

Wellllll I'd say OP is a raging faggot that sucks shiny nigger dicks.

trump MAGAing,top kek
Hope no one takes the lazy bait, didn't even change the flag to dem donkey or LGBT

Lmao, fucking hilarious. I'm so glad they still believe this shit.

and to think I used to believe the shills were desperate during the election. Tryhard faggots lmfao!!!

This board has become a fucking joke. 95% of threads have the intellectual level of a young adolescent.

I understand that this hurts. Trust me, I was a Sage supporter for a long time too. I was one of the biggest Sagers on the Sage train.

>Sup Forums are the intellectuals of the internet

Only one good thread so far.

>Bump limit posts

Imagine if we could meme reddit as a communist website

>everybody is adamant that the piss story wasn't a Sup Forums fanfic
This is why Sup Forums needs to remain secretive and have no irl presence. Some basement dwelling user convinced some hack, who has friends in the upper echelons of government, that the golden showers story was real. This is just a taste of how powerful we can become.

>This is the number one story on Reddit.

the funny part is their plan is to shitpost and ruin the front page catalog. All they made us do is use "Reply Count" for better thread quality

reddit hasn't been influential since '08, it's just a safespace for friendless numales and bluehairs to congregate for semblance of socializing, like many of the autists on Sup Forums.

They made this board Sup Forums 2.0. That is how they control us.

95% of posters are young adolescents.

calm down and go to otherchan le butthurt oldfig