Is utah the refuge for white america?

majority white population 90% in places, lowest rates of single parent households, a church created by americans with americans prophets.. pretty sweet mountains and a salty lake.. texas is a lost cause.. californians have already infiltrated it.. but utah is still sacred. now how is utah republicans? isn't mitt a shit head. are all mormon republicans swarmy little shits?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=482hce5kPlg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If we got rid of the shit libs yes. SLC is a hive of degeneracy

I know there is tons of hot young wet morman pussy, but does it put out?

I don't think so. I knew a real weirdo that moved out there. All moody and confused about life. No matter where you go, it's all the same. Unless you change, if you want to change.

Utah/Idaho/Montana/Wyoming white ethnostate when

We would have to get specific about counties, but I would accept this

The Amish are a straight upgrade to them. More white, more conservative, more traditional, more Christian, practically none leave the community or become atheists, traditional women's roles, and an explosive birthrate - their population doubles every twenty years.

>cede all of the country but 4 landlocked states to niggers.

Great idea.

care to name a coastal state willing to join?

Just gas minorities in Texas or something.

This
FUCK OFF WERE FULL

Mormonism is going to be a powerhouse but has a lot of going for it but has a lot of weird shit and baggage within it that is going to hold it back. Amish though are going to silently conquer this country by sheer birth rates and unshakeable value systems in about a century

I live in southern Utah. AMA
>MFW I'm not mormon

if there is an actual separation of power i have to imagine we'd do a little better than that. There would be actual negotiation about how the military would be split, trade agreements, and everything else. Countries have been growing and splitting and dissolving forever.

Except that people are leaving Mormonism in record numbers. Even Muhammad is more believable than Joseph Smith.

Yea, once they changed their views to blacks being people, women having rights and polygamy being bad it was all over for Mormons.

It won't be long till they endorse transgenders.

Mormons have already been bitten by the Cultural Marxist bug.
youtube.com/watch?v=482hce5kPlg

Amen

>mormons
disgusting

>oregon

Why makes Utah cheese so tasty?

Its made in beaver, utah. Thats why.