clyp.it/mtepto2l
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LARPing is fun

Come get me.

No one cares

>Be you

>Be part of the George Soros J20 Network

>realize Jeff Sessions got a search warrant for the servers and 1.3 MILLION IPs

Youre fucked either way dog. Nobody gives a fuck about ur Nazi detective LARP. You're gonna get prolapsed by tyrone in prison.

And there's fascists secretly working within Antifa at the same time. Espionage is nothing new.

Holy shit....

You antifa fags can read?

It's funny Antifa hates jews but is literally funded by a kike who sees them as nothing but pawns.

My favourite one is Moon Central

Silly nazis gave me really high rank there

They will regret it

>Antifa
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>This silly nigger wastes his time in Discords and thinks he's accomplishing something.

Are you mentally ill?

Do you think the average person on this board is a Nazi? Do you think Nazism is extremist left or extremist right ideology? What are the differences between being a Nazi and a Fascist? Interested to here your answers.

Hello fellow antifa. Make sure you shower irl before infiltrating, and on the same day. I forgot once and the body odor gave me away. (I don't know how; my comrades insisted I smelled natural.) The Nazis called me a cuck and told me to leave. It was terrifying. I was literally shaking.

Are you on the cripple chan doxxing list?

Quite opposite, actually

I am a doctor and I will cure every Nazi in a very special way

I dont understand Antifa. Do these people think theyre on the right side of history?

I infiltrated an Antifa discord once and recorded them. here's their stupidity.

clyp.it/mtepto2l

THIS IS HOW STUPID THESE PEOPLE ARE

Antifa General must become a regular thing. A firm foothold on Sup Forums

It's the black cock, that's all they want

Daily reminder that Jesus is Lord

History is on our side. We choose to flow with it like a river. You are the ones going against it.

Maybe if you had a sense of humor you could bring more people into your cause.

But theres no happiness in your life and you lack the self esteem to be an individual.

So you hide in the herd and let your kike overlord guide your way.

Your motto is literally resist........

Yes, white supremacy seems to be a commonly accepted thing here.

Most people on this fucking board aren't white you retard. This is why you guys are delusional. You don't even know who posts here.

No its literally action, its in the name Antifascist action. We oppose those who stand in the way of the current of history.

Thanks for answering all the questions

You're the ones opposing the current. How the fuck do you retards not see that?

F A K E A N D G A Y

>be OP
>Millennial Collegfag
>Monitoring tens of CIA honeypots
>Acts the part to get in good with the higher-ups
>Knows all the fake names the CIA gives him
really makes you think

They haven't spotted the fag yet?

>censoring the breasts but not the crotch
Who edited this lol

Look around you. Every day people are enjoying their lives. But yours is filled with so much hate because you see happy people. And you arent happy.

You're not happy because you're simply a loser with no courage. No balls. You hide behind masks and you need your group or you're nothing. Imagine if you had to stand up for yourself. You would shrink into nothing. Pathetic.

bottom right is the only one that remotely looks human

i'm pretty sure they're with the current, i.e. violent zombies for multinational corporations

I've seen the video that screenshot is from. They are literally chanting "Soros, where's our money! Soros, where's our money!"

"""current of history"""

Revealing your Communist roots. Seriously, that's 19th century hogwash. Try to keep up.

Yessss about time we got a fucking antifa general. Antifa gives me goosebumps due to the fact that all antifa members are true badasses, like the cowboys of old

What I don't undetstand is that theyre anti corporations yet they are being funded by the richest people in the world. Lunacy.

You're "Antifa" and claiming that you're against fascism when YOU are representing in action what a fascist is. You are closer to what a Nazi is than most people on this board who post using the nazi flag. It's not even an argument, you ARE a fascist if you protest free speech. You don't understand what hate speech really means probably because you are young or don't care about the history of America.

>Be me
>fascist
>monitoring all discords
>am top-ranked in all guilds
>know YOUR name
Feels great
NSA Warriors!

Antifa brings a tear to my eye and makes me proud. They do so much good

>Be you
>Be extremely gay
k

But what if you start to fall in love with one of the boys?
A forbidden romance.
I see it now.

Cringe

Be me

Not on Discord

Be me

Works at server farm that hosts the discords

If we could measure all the good antifa does, in dollars, how much do you think it would be? I think antifa has done at least $3,000 worth of good for the world.

a firm cuckholding for your girlfriend by a nig nog

name one faggot

Test

>I know nazis, be afraid
Are you still in there my dude?

Stateless capital wants a borderless world to facilitate labor flow and investment returns. They clothe that in "it's fair and just" and "look at the happy smiling brown child in our $10M commercial" so as to co-opt the position of moral supremacy. Nations are an impediment to their goal of a universal barrio, so the old-school communists are a useful and easily manipulated foil against rising nationalist sentiment as the proletariat realize that they're being fucked by that system.

I mean, they've probably done about that much in property damage so if you're stupid I see how you could think that.

Pretending the internet matters.

this. you can always tell a leftist by the stench. you can smell 'em before you see 'em.

"Ravioli ravioli give me the trashcannioli xDxDxD"
- Anonymous Antifa Badass

til there are nazi discords

>the current of history.
This level of arrogance makes you look like a fucking idiot by the way.

>current of history.
Your "current" is a a flood - a flood of savages who will rape you to death.

i'm an old man now. i would literally fold you in half and spike you into the ground.

It's a joke among leftists that they're being paid by Soros. I've seen it a few times myself, basically they just laugh at the right wingers who accuse them of being paid by soros

You nazis have been put on notice. We're coming for you. Your tiki torch days are numbered.

it must be nice, in these trying and divisive times, to be able to associate and empathize with a group.

I look around at all the groups that exist and feel like a stranger when considering who to side with.

Youve been comming for us for years. Now were pissed off. Keep comming, we like an easy fight.

why would you ever tell your real name to an internet friend?

you just outed yourself retard, unless you are playing the double trump either way I guarantee you are a non-white psychiatrist

Ok.

These antifa shills are so entertaining. It's like seeing a dog walk on its hind legs

someone needs to invent a time machine if for nothing else but to send these faggots back in time to the height of the soviet union. i'd love to watch them prance around for about 30 seconds before being sent to the gulag.

he's lying, and trying to distract the board

stop replying

>Be OP
>Faggot
>Failed at even committing suicide
>Became antifa
>Faggotry exponentially increased.