Hey guys,28, sober for 3 years, got fit, got qt gf, sorted myself out. Relationship for about 1.5 yrs...

Hey guys,28, sober for 3 years, got fit, got qt gf, sorted myself out. Relationship for about 1.5 yrs. gf cheated this last weekend (blacked by coworker) back on the liquor pretty hard sense then. (don't worry, broke up with her) But MGTOW is starting to make sense. Talk me out of it Sup Forums
I need some encouragement!
p.s. mods, I will post this in Sup Forums but I would like this boards input as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sk-Kg3wxzZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Die Jew....slow and painfully.

not jewish

This is Arin. Say something nice about her.

You'll find another girl, she pretty much fucked herself out of having a happy relationship/family, which she'll be longing for in a few years. So be a little sad for her but move on and find someone else. Having children/having a family is too good, you don't want to give that up.

You will feel better after you have some time to heal. Work hard until you do.

hahaha nice try faggot

mtgtc is dope green deck nigger
>lot's of people break up for lot's of reasons
only degenerates use it as an excuse to Get Back To Drinking might as well invite tyrone over after a shower you heap

>jewish
Jew confirmation.

yeah, that is a nice rationalization for leaving her and good advice.
but doesn't get me motivated to find another

Honestly went through the same OP, with varying details.

It was a short relationship and she was a whore and unfit for breeding. Don't get down on yourself over some basic bitch.

Continue making yourself awesome and laugh as she hits the wall.

Put your new girl in a beamer while shes in a sentra.

You're going to make it bro.

Bitches ain't shit.

Say that out loud.

They are literally not worth the effort.

Every man is going to spend his life struggling against that eternal, primordial drive to fuck. Butting up against his good sense and experience.

You're going to make it past this. The scar is going to heal and look cool.

You're going to drop this booze shit and hit the fucking iron. Your goal is to forge yourself into the sexiest, most powerful You, that you are able. That is your reason to live. Work on yourself. It's going to hurt. But it's a good pain. The pain that comes from growing out of weakness.

I believe in you user. Now get the fuck off your PC or phone and hit the gym.

Stop drinking. Stop dating thots. Live a good life.

I know, I shouldn't have started drinking again.
but being a true alcoholic, I can't stop until I find a reason not to anymore, hints the post

hey, cucked user. 28 year old sober fag here (working on the fit part). sorry you got dealt some shit. go to a meeting or whatever you need to do. shit's not going to get any better while you're hitting the booze hard.

Skanks will be skanks, find yourself another qt and get to work on rebuilding the white race.

You must not feel guilty, your civic duty is to replenish your country's hope for the future.

Now get off your ass and look for a beautiful white girl to fuck.

So dont. Why the fuck should Sup Forums care? Fuckin move on. If you find a nice girl, great. If not, whats the fucking big deal? You should be able to find happiness on your own terms. And you should care about opinions on a maori canoe making board, especially relationship issues

Thanks user!
>mfw a fucking leave makes a good post!

And why should you*

currently 25. fit, employed. cant stop drinking. what did you do

Can't argue with that.
but did I mention I am fucking DRUNK
for 3 days straight

shill thred

Hat says: "janitor!"

Oh wow user I'm so sorry this fictional story happened to befall you

You don't get to skip over the time needed to heal. Just be sad for a little bit and your body/mind will take care of itself. How many years did you live without her in your life? Your brain will remember

Every Jew groom marries a recently reformed mega-whore.

seen this posted on my thread.
why is it a shill thread? what makes you think that?

Then stop. If you cant stop on your own and recognize you have a drinking problem, check in a medical facility and ask about alcohol detoxification

This.
God damn you user....you made me feel...

Fuck off nigger

This. Buy some steel cut oats and start drinking some fucking water bro.

>MGTOW is starting to make sense
>sorted myself out

retard or shill?
youtube.com/watch?v=sk-Kg3wxzZA