Why don't rich white men marry hot women anymore? Bill Gates, Papa John...

why don't rich white men marry hot women anymore? Bill Gates, Papa John... these guys could have any chick they want but they pair up with these land beasts

Other urls found in this thread:

campbellsville.edu/about/2014/04/29/papa-john-schnatter-in-campbellsville-for-papa-johns-grand-opening/
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law
twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Idk man maybe they love them?

Avoiding gold diggers

because they got married before they got rich. they also don't have to worry about the woman leaving them

hes definately peppering some girls roni on the side, you can just tell from that face

cos their wives are BASED and know about the Hos

They were probably hot when they were younger. White women age horribly.

You idiot
He's definitely peppering some *guy's* roni

Yes, no ugly women want money at all.

highly intelligent people see beyond looks and understand a partner is for life.
A lot of these people spend years finding someone who challenges them mentally and they can relate to.
looks fade as anyone in a relationship for longer than say a year knows and the personality is where the true beauty is.

thats not his wife, I live in Louisville and have seen her many times, she's a pretty blonde woman

At that level you are probably more concerned about getting someone who isn't in a position to stab you int he back.

there is nothing more satisfying than being married to an ugly woman who will do ANYTHING to keep you

Damn that makes me respect Papa John a lot more. He's doing it for the sake of a stable family, he has kids.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

>because they got married before they got rich. they also don't have to worry about the woman leaving them

this. Also, his wife could have been a great accountant who helped get his business off the ground, and still plays a major role in keeping it up and running.

Beauty fades.

Having a strategic partner who makes you stronger and more successful doesn't.

I would fuck Bill Gates daughter even if she was poor. I love gingers.

she has a rockin mullet desu

This is true. I'm generally considered a 9 by most women and my wife is a good looking 6.5. She let's me do what I want and even permits me to have a lover on the side, as long as I keep it discreet and don't bring home any diseases. And we still have pretty great sex almost 4-5 times a week. Going on 20 years now and we are totally happy.

Because they don't need to prove anything by fucking hot women. They can already buy you and everything you own 10x over. Finding someone they actually like is much harder

Well OP, it goes a little something like this

If you want to be happy for the rest of your life (go ahead sing it with me!)

Seriously though. It's fucking true. All the girls that are 9 to 10's are fucking idiots. All of them. Even the good ones. I don't waste a single breath on them other than to try and fuck them. But 7's and 8's are way more fun and 6's are the ones to marry.

That isn't his wife.

"Samantha Burch, right, wife of Dr. John Burch, dean for library services and professor, was one of the winners at the Papa John’s grand opening."

campbellsville.edu/about/2014/04/29/papa-john-schnatter-in-campbellsville-for-papa-johns-grand-opening/

from my own experience the hotter they get, the more retarded they are

many guys blame the sexual revolution for guys settling for less but its because stupid cannot compute with long term at all

majority of women are intellectually inferior to men which is why they cannot compute this to the level of men and maintain the hypergamy trait

They're fags but are oldschool enough that they're ashamed of it.

Kinda agree with this.
Hot girls like attention. Hot smart girls like money.
Not fat, average girls tend to have lower self esteem and make up for it in other area's, they'll usually stick around for fear of not finding another guy.
Ugly girls usually just don't care and don't take care of themselves, which makes them unattractive.

I saw an amazingly beautiful girl walk into the same store as me, and when I came up to the counter she was in front of me, taking silly pictures of herself on her phone.

If ya wanna be happy

That's not his wife. This is "Papa" John and his wife, Annette Schnatter.

They cheat on them.
Most super wealthy people have mistresses and an understanding with their classic wife about it.

He fucks his attendant and maybe some other lady, and his wife does what she can to be an asset to the family and gets his estate.

Its just part of how powerful people operate their relationships. Polygamy is a universal construct for a reason.

What do you think Kelly Conways job is? She isn't the best at anything, she is there to give the guy on the move and blow job when he needs one.

Who's the dude on the left? A franchisee?

Haven't you heard the Jimmy Soul song?

its called not getting a divorce....

This, obviously
although I can't confirm or deny Conway's blowjobs
/thread

I wouldn't say they are ugly. My wife is considered "very pretty" by most standards. Shes an almost 40 year old mom, has had kids, but she works out and is in pretty good shape. She's just not a "10" and she knows it. But she's far from ugly. I consider her a 6.5 but many in here would probably rate her a 7. I consider anything less than a 6 to be "ugly". She's more cute girl next door mom.
She just knows that when people see both of us together that they think I'm out of her league. I have women hit on me right in front of her cus they don't think we are together. And she is fucking cool and laughs it off.

I just think it's wise to marry slightly below your level. My wife knows she can't get better than me financially or looks wise, and I treat her like a queen and I have given her children that both have good looking genes.

Marry down my fellow anons.

It's true. My wife and I are just now financially becoming well off and she straight up told me (during sex) that I could have a lover on the side. I keep my private lover private and my wife is cool with it. The hard part is finding a good mistress who you can trust. It's fucking HARD. Even when you're good looking with money because most chicks are whores or they don't believe you when you tell them your situation. Lucky for me I have a lover who's a blondie 8.5 who keeps things private and literally asks for nothing from me but a good time.

Are ypu that beta op really can ypu not see they land with a white land whale with values pro create and then fuck any wpman theh want cpme home to the land whale rasing the kid to be great

>Schnatter contributed to Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign and made supportive comments about his administration in January 2017.[24]

Blow jobs.

>Implying they dont have mistresses
Every man of great means has a mistress or two to relieve them of the stresses of family, business and societal obligations, what makes you think they're any different?

Let's get Antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

Let's also get George Soros what he deserves for financing violent domestic terrorist groups:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law
Sign and share please!

twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130

What this guy said. Here's the low down fat wife says papa do whatever just please don't have me pool accidented, think of the kids. Papa says better pussy, better life.

So? Stop spamming this crap.

hookers. they fuck lots of hookers.

Daily reminder that females have a depreciation value equivalent to a gaming pc. You know how they have 5 years max? Similar to a female looks.

The difference is you can dump your PC and upgrade easily. With a female, expect to lose 50% in divorce.

If you're intelligent you should find an intelligent women. I hear it might be heritable.

The difference between getting a wife or a whore. After they get the wife they can still by a whore and it's cheaper than marring one.

Kids change everything. Sex is great. Your heritage is better.