Tfw the daily stormer is the test trial to see if they can get away with shutting down websites

>tfw the daily stormer is the test trial to see if they can get away with shutting down websites
>tfw Sup Forums is next

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/hpc/676319011/ref=zg_b_bs_676319011_1
dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link/
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law
twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is how I feel

reddit is better anyways

I'll just go somewhere else. Like voat or one of the other chans or some shit.

Only way they are going to get rid of us is if they kill us.

I can't wait.
I would only be happier if someone killed that bald manlet Anglin.

Let them try.

What exactly do they think will happen when the ~28 million people here suddenly have nothing to distract them?

Except the daily stormed plausibly may have broken the law by how they reported on an active case. This is not an official news site. At best this is a news commenting side simple enough to be archived easily.

poor cat! assault dogs are the real problem! WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

just like the ideal height for a man is 6'4". thats like .02 of the population on earth. fucking morons.

Shut up fag they didn't break any laws

Western women must have huge vaginas. My ex boyfriend was about 16 cm and we have to go slow or it was painful.

t. non roastie femanon

>delete Sup Forums
>millions of redpilled neets that spend 12 hours a day online get unleashed all over internet

What could possibly go wrong.

Are you really so unsure of your own ideology that you can't stand to be exposed to countering points of views? I'd say you're the manlet, not him. How hard is it to just not go to his website if you don't like the message? Just click on the red "x" and go to the SPLC's website so you stay cocooned.

> 16 cm
>fucking with dicklets

so the daily stormer didn't properly report on a story? they didn't use their journalism license? OH WAIT THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A JOURNALISM LICENSE

Expanding earth confirmed!

It's subtle cuck shitposting.

All the american girls I've shagged, they can't help but mention how tiny you lads are.

Guess that's what happens to mongrels huh.

Lol K sweetie.

>over 20cm
>implying a little pain isn't a little enjoyable
Just take it all and ride it out.

Point remains, talking about active legal matters is generally a dumb idea if you are not anonymous.

Journalistic license isn't infinite.

ccluster will never be taken down, because it is not hosted in the US

It's not about ideology, it's about power. He fucked up and now he has to pay.
And he's 5'2 you dumb fuck, even for women it's short.

Serious question. Do you actually get paid to post this stuff? Or is collecting and disseminating these "facts" just give you the jollies? Someone put a lot of effort into these info graphics.The findings seem to show no distinction between women standing 5' weighing 100 pounds or 5'10" and the source appears to be a woman's rights film that may or may not have aired. The (((woman))) putting the film on appears to be of expected background. But, are you just spamming viral advertising for a woman's symposium group? Just curious.

Just means don't trust CloudFlare.

>every American girl you have had sex with has talked about another mans penis
>Sup Forums is so virgin that most people posting have probably never shown a woman their penis

ayy lmao

The only people who give a shit about this, talk about it all day, and make these images are white men.

I don't think I can convince myself to believe there are people stupid enough to do that in places with the power to do it, but Jews never cease to amaze. What happens when you remove the only social outlet for millions of angry young white men?

>when proverbial dick measuring comments turn literal

Sup Forums is a website of peace.

amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/hpc/676319011/ref=zg_b_bs_676319011_1

Woman say one thing, but the sex toys they buy are only ~6 inches insertable length

they fucking can't, most of the user base doesn't come on Sup Forums
besides... this site's way too useful, with serious backup

>south korea
>perfect english
>Sup Forums
>((((female))))
titts or gtfo en-teach

>implying I don't come here solely to bully Americans while at work
Night shifts get boring

God I hope so. This board has run its course and has basically just become stormfag recruitment central. I wouldn't mind if it ended here.

please vote:
prodigy or compuserve or AOL or Q-link?

user the best seller on that page is the 9 incher. You just crushed 99% of mens feelings there bro.

>ZERONET
ZERONET
>ZERONET
ZERONE

GO TO 0CHAN

>ITT: coping dicklets

My English is far from perfect actually, but i really try to put care into my posting when writing it. I still have a lot to learn.

Funny though because I do tutor English. I believe there are plenty of Korean people that are on this website because we also talk about it on Naver Cafe. I am sure any girls though do not make a mention of that because it makes people talk about that and not about the conversation.

They can't shut down anything.
dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link/

are you referring to the Rebellious Ryan Dildo? that one is 9 inches with the cock balls and suction cup, but just the insertable cock is 6.25 inches

>Average american penis size is over 8 inches

this is not even close to being true. you can ask any woman and they will tell you it's total horseshit.

i mean i applaud women for wanting a desirable male, but some women are just stupid.
>I need a man who's at least 6'2"
>He has to be handsome
>Have a 10 inch dick
>Super rich
>Treats me with respect in public
>IQ over 135
>Savage in the bedroom

now you are talking about .0000000000004% of the population. this is why many women end up alone.

oops forgot to (You)

this lmao there are so many alternatives out there only cuck civnat t_d users still exclusively browse here

>woman's preference for their erogenous toys is apparently coping

>Ftw 7.5 with 5.5 girth

I rather be average then a dicklet feels good man
But desu I always thought I was pretty big since I've always been told by my partners that I had a big cock

/pol is a board of peace.

#NotAll/pol

Let's get Antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

Let's also get George Soros what he deserves for financing violent domestic terrorist groups:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law
Sign and share please!

Don't you have better things to do?

if your dick is actually 7.5 you have a big advantage over 95% of american guys.

This site has been around for over a decade and has been involved in some real heinous shit. If this site ever gets the axe I would not only be surprised but the backlash from the rest of the internet would likely be pretty huge. Whether you post here or don't, a lot of regular internet savvy types have seen this site as a staple of not only internet culture but a pretty important aggregator of information in general. Even ledditards would throw a fit if Sup Forums were taken down by censorship.

we already had one signed with all the petitions needed for a white house response. we got no response. the government is breaking its own laws to deceive you.

wow some people are pretty desperate to derail conversation

Sup Forums has many powerful supporters. i doubt an attack by google could even shut down Sup Forums.

twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130

I don't think it would be as massive as you think. It particularly wouldn't add up to much if Sup Forums by itself were deleted.

Sup Forums was absolutely buttfucked a while ago and nothing really came of it. If the board was deleted, there might be some chimping out for like a week, but that's it.

I honestly kinda want this place gone at this point. I only ever come here to mock dumb paranoid retards now. This board was always dumb but it's basically a den of paranoid blind cultists now. Not even fun anymore.

How could anyone allow those nigger dogs to harm that lizard? how do they live with themself?

There are a lot of leftist threads and boards on Sup Forums so I don't think they'd shut this place down.

> It particularly wouldn't add up to much if Sup Forums by itself were deleted.

They aren't going to delete their containment board. This is one of the fastest boards on the site. They delete this and it's racist shitposting from a significant proportion of the userbase on every other board until admins put it back up.

>Not even fun anymore.

Then go away faggot. Nobody wants you here anyways.

Why would they shut down an entire website because one imageboard was designed with the idea of being politically incorrect instead of anime or video games

Sup Forums is a honeypot. Half the mods are feds. Multiple global agencies monitor it for crazies, national moods and even freelance crowd sourced intelligence gathering.
Cry as you might leftards, Sup Forums is going nowhere.

Are there any Japanese DNS hosts?

Sup Forums is all virgin manlets btw

Underrated funny post

>We asked over a hundred different women on what they think is the most pleasurable penis length
Keep in mind that there is bias inherently baked into these results because any woman who actually responded to this line of questioning is almost guaranteed to be a slut. That is, if this questioning actually ever took place, which it obviously didn't.

Most Americans are German/English mixes, so by your logic and those metrics we should all have hybrid vigor horse dicks.

>my ex boyfriend
>non roastie femanon
If more than 1 man has been inside you then you're a fucking whore. (Unless you're a widow or rape victim)

Our site is owned by a Jap, also we have other boards not related to politics.

We'll be a tough nut to crack.

>They aren't going to delete their containment board. This is one of the fastest boards on the site. They delete this and it's racist shitposting from a significant proportion of the userbase on every other board until admins put it back up.

You say that, but this board was mutilated very, very recently and nothing came of it. Just some crying and posting on other websites. I know you're too new to remember that, but the whole "omg everything would blow up!!" fantasy is just a fantasy by retards like you. Nothing substantial would happen. You dumb fags would just congregate somewhere else after shitposting for a week.

>Then go away faggot. Nobody wants you here anyways.

Nah, I'll stick around for now. Way too easy to get your asses all sore with mockery about your confederate participation trophies being destroyed. Probably the last time I'll have interest in this place, so you've got at least another week of me antagonizing you brainless shits.

Though if some particularly juicy shit happens, you can bet I'll stop by to rub it in.

>hybrid vigor
>I like race mixing when it plays along with my narrative
It's called outbreeding depression ya mutt

Looks like the shills are out in force tonight.

One of the G.O.A.T memes

Would be funnier if the roles were reversed. The virgin hose VS the chad chode.

The shilling is fucking crazy jesus christ

tiny dicklet detected

boosted by bbc cuck

That's photoshopped you mong. He's still a manlet but he's not 5'2

i feel really bad about my size, im extremely insecure right now
is this what being a woman feels like? how do women live like that? holy shit it's horrible

What power?
The guy runs a website!

BFD.

What is this photo?
I don't get it

We've already got backup hives all prepared and comfy.

>non roastie
>talking about her men's dicks on the internet

No way this is true, I'm like 10" easy

I chuckled at this one

You would be surprised user