Ballroom Dance & Feminism

I've been thinking how feminists try to make everything "equal" and destroy tradition. I currently ballroom dance and I thought and believe one day feminism will come for one thing I truly cherish.

Will there ever be a way to stop feminism from fucking shit up? I mean its getting out of hand. Will dancing ever be fucked with? Further more everything that's good in society?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0lRGbPPW9AI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If she just quit eating so many sandwiches.

As a guy who actually sucks dick

Ballroom dancing is gay as fuck

If a bullet hit her smug face, would she drop backwards and roll back and forth lengthwise like a bowl on a counter...OR would she just melt into a pile of fat and stubby fingers?

These are the questions I really want pol to answer.

I quit teaching around the beginning of Obama's second term. The scene seemed really divided between rich doctor wives who wanted the $5,000 gowns and the $20,000 pay-to-win "competitions," and trashy low-class whites who thought $5 was too much to pay for a ballroom social with a free lesson and free food. There just wasn't much money to be made anymore, as the middle class clientelle had practically vanished. We never had any feminists come in - just older single women who would bitch about there being "not enough men" (and never bring a man) or young women who texted all evening. Maybe some feminists would have been nice - They could have learned how to lead and go steer the old bitches around for the evening, because "no men."

ITT, people that never watched the 1986 classic.

youtube.com/watch?v=0lRGbPPW9AI

You're just jealous you can't Viennese Waltz with a hot ass dancer chick. Drowning in pussy.

Look up Blackpool Finals

I'd rather get a new benchpress record then come home and have a dick slide into my mouth

Oh wait that's what I usually do :3

Go on a diet you fat disgusting pig

Guys never seemed to believe me when I'd try to recruit them by telling them the truth that women love a man that can dance. Though I did have some that understood this a little too well. I had to ban a few guys over the years, because they were using the studio as a honey pot, and generatimg the most hopelessly annoying drama when they'd dump one girl and pick up another.

Fat bitch needs a fucking salad. You aren't good looking enough to make demands

is it expensive? how limber and flexible do you need to be to do it well?

I tell my friends that a no one believes me. They call my gay boy like the Brit bong faggot in here. It does though. It attracts women.

Tbh grace and charm are feminine aspects

A group of niggers breaking in and raping everyone would be far More manly than some fedora fag pretending it's then 40s

Depends on the studio. I do private 1 on 1 lessons at a high end studio. Fred Astaire studios. Also I'm the most rigid person. The more you do it the more limber and flexible you get.

Wife teaches with Arthur Murray. I've got on with it pretty well so far too. Free lessons!

Everyone she works with is fucking bluepilled already, so she doesn't care. She knows her place, and I know mine. Traditional values! And she will stop working, or just guest teach very rarely when she has our first son.

It's ironic than I'm more manly than most tryhard heterosexuals

Is Arthur Murray a chain?

It's actually a very masculine thing to take a woman into your arms and tell her what to do without a word. Women love it. They feel like they're getting to show off, too.

pretty sure it's looked down upon by modern women because it's bourgeoisie