Why the fuck is circumcision still a thing?

>Be me
>size not a problem
>qt gf whom I love
>we have conversation about foreskin
>she has fucked only one other dick
>said dick was uncircumcised
>she says it feels better
>realize no matter what I do or how hard I try in life I will always have a cut dick
>mfw

What the fuck do I do Sup Forums? I love this girl but I feel like I've been cucked from the past? How am I supposed to live my life knowing that I have a mutilated penis missing half of its functionality?

This politics related because bearing the mark of being good goy slave meat jew cattle is fucking politics related.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B00EZPISPA/_encoding=UTF8?coliid=I3BZ6XCP8YBVZS&colid=1TJ52MZITKM4Y
twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Last Bump

because it only affects men and people dont care about men

>size not a problem
user plz

>size not a problem
If you honestly think the tiny amount of flesh lost to circumcision matters that much in a woman, you're even dumber than you are a faggot

stop feeling sexually inadequate you beta fag
you're well on your way to becoming a cuck

You're a fucking dumb shit who hasn't done any research. Uncircumcised dicks generally feel better to both parties and this has little to do with the size differences

I'm just shocked is all, I never gave a shit about my size. For some reason being circumcised gets to me.

Because OB/GYN is the worst and greediest category for doctors. Yes, the ones that perform routine genital mutilation on healthy infant boys are them. Their job is working with women and their meme feelings of hypochondria, so they're easy to manipulate and have procedures done to them and their babies, and that's when they don't prescribe birth control that fucks up their hormonal balance.

it happened to me too and i try to not dwell on it too much because i start feeling angry

I feel angry at my parents for not stopping the doc, I sure as hell am not letting it happen to my sons.

Flip her over and hit her in the ass

It's okay user. I am a married man at 21 and I suffer from ED that's tied to my cutting. My wife is beautiful and I am so attracted to her. I can't keep it up to save my life.

I used to have that problem when I smoked but I stopped and have never had any problems since. Whats your lifestyle like?

No smoke, beer enthusiast so on the weekends I'll drink some, not drunk though.

I was cut twice as a kid, once at 8 days old and then at 15 to correct it. I haven't had a boner in over a year, a full one that is.

Fuck off Bearing you cunt

>Cut twice
Fuck.. Have you had you T levels checked?

Stop drinking completely
Stop masturbating if you haven't already.
Start having cold showers

This user knows whats up. Make sure you're eating a shit load of greens too, cut out sugar entirely if you can.

Nope.
:(
wife, so don't need to.
Have been for like a week

You can buy anew one on Amazon
amazon.com/dp/B00EZPISPA/_encoding=UTF8?coliid=I3BZ6XCP8YBVZS&colid=1TJ52MZITKM4Y

>always have a cut dick
no
you can pull skin to restore
foregen is also researching

Night time canister restoration method

This is the right thing to do, make sure you talk about it with your friends as well.

I've looked into that and I may do it, but I would also pay prime money to have it regrown using "SCIENCE"

Partly for the sexual benefits, and partly because I could feel like an unmarked man..

How do you go on man

I'm against circumcision because it's kike shit but if you think it makes any physical sensation different you're a creationism-tier flat earth retard.
Stop trying to make pseudoscience back up your bias you inbred fuck.

You can restore if you're dedicated. Just a few minutes a day brah

Great job refuting my claims asshat, glad you're against cutting your sons penis.

>caught being a fundamentalist liar
>backlash ensues
>claims swords dont need sheaths and to just leave your tongue exposed 24/7
Memes. And paid jewish shitposting. All the time. Only on here
>i dont like this but i do
>provides no evidence

Welcome from Reddit, newfag, we have IDs here.

Kys

How insecure do you have to be to care about this garbage? Clearly you have deeper problems then some missing dick skin. I'm cut and won't get my kid cut, but I'm not such a whiny faggot to make a thread about my dick on a POLITICAL board. Kill yourself, whino.

I'm just venting/ prompting discussion faggot. This shit is not going to stop me from fucking like an animal 8)

Nice deflection tactic of an ostrich. Then you make more lies saying you dont like circumcision. So either shut up. Start making some sense. Be an authentic person and not a shill. Do something about it. Already mentioned in thread. Or become a female

Nigga the dealbreaker was she fucked someone before you

Rabbi's mouth?

>20%-80% range
Wow that really puts it into perspective just how much America is a kike run shithole.

The fact that she told you this shows that she has no respect for you and is a garbage human being. You should dump her for somebody who isn't going to tell you that somebody else's dick felt better than yours to your face.

Dont shilly males on here say females tell their uncutters they are gross? Many times? I dont see anybody fighting against that. Except me. None of this happens when you also own the same genitals. But this stupid world doesn't work that way. All boys start as girls so the objectively more gross and sinful gender is the one worshipped and left alone. The one the Bible clearly says wasn't deceived is the one who gets driven into the ground. Jews arent even patriarchal. Biblr says women can't teach Judaism. They let them anyways. Says not to cover head as a male. They do it anyways. Invented little boxes for their foreheads. None of that is in there

>Uncircumcised dicks generally feel better to both parties
Keeps telling that to your mutilated dick user. Your Parents saw to it that you will forever bare the mark of the jew sucker.

No. The truth of reason's mouth.

Pedo

>pedo
Says the LGBT poster.

Every year babies die due to botched circumcision.
It's a shit ""tradition"".

twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130

Abloo bloo. Fuck off and read matthew 18:6

>size not a problem
>she has fucked only one other dick
I think there's something between these lines