UN issues 'warning' over 'alarming racism' in the United States

Just.

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As if both the KKK and Neo-Nazi sprang into sudden existence at the rally.

It's almost like the UN is a joke outside of the Security Council.

>Afrinogs, Kikes, Sandniggers, Pajeets, and assorted gookery see warning
>decide not to come here

Is there a problem here? Because I don't see it.

So what are they going to do about it?

UN means less than a homeownees association leader.

It is. Like you said, only the Security Council matters and even they're kind of a joke.

A US village could destroy the UN.

I wish. The fact is it is still "the UN" and has significant clout which can be used to attack white majority countries.

>UN
>anything they say being relevant to the US

don't they have some poor african country they need to send their multinational pedophile army to?

UN has no power.

Even leftist fags are laughing at the UN's attempt at relevancy.

Is the KKK still even a thing?

Honestly, I have been interested in the far right for the past 2-3 years, and I have never met anyone who has mentioned the KKK.

They really aren't. They've been a joke for decades.

They're 90% undercover law enforcement 10% actual racists nowadays.

they have been around for a long time. Why the fuck are people talking about irrelevant groups like they are a rising goddamn army?

OR WHAT??

holy fuck literally /timetomove/ us using the 1st amendment is now a UN issue

Fuck the (((UN)))
Make us proud

Jesus we've got more diversity than fucking any other country, of course there're gonna be racial problems.

>UN

Inb4 the (((UN))) politely asks the US to invade itself; because who are they gonna send? Belgium?

They act as if racism is a uniquely American issue.

Working in law enforcement MAKES you hate niggers no matter how pro diversity you are.

UN is like the EU, a bunch of cunts who suck kike cock.

Let's get Antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

Let's also get George Soros what he deserves for financing violent domestic terrorist groups:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law
Sign and share please!

Daily reminder:

The (((UN))) are the executors of the Kalergi Plan and put it into action. It's called "Replacement Population" and aims to flood North America and Europe with non whites.

So does being in the military.

What is the UN going to do? Write a strongly worded letter?

more like
90% heritage organization like sons of norway or daughters of the revolution
9% feds trying to convince other feds to commit a hate crime
1% dudes who whine about niggers at their local watering hole

They may rent vans....

me on the right

so when is the (((UN))) going to request the US to take in more """refugees"""?

/Thread

I'm gonna take a modified version of this to twatter.

Fuck the UN, they don't have to live around these monsters. I grew up in Atlanta, I have been in dozens of fights with blacks and over nothing. Especially as kids. Whites are like 30% of the school and they team up on you and no adults will stand up for you, teachers won't and other blacks wont. People just assume you are involved with them somehow like drugs or girls. You get lectured at about how fighting is bad and it's like you lost your temper when in reality it was 5 blacks coming at me in a bathroom while I was pissing totally unprovoked. It's torture.

Let me share some lessons learned.
1. You cannot surrender or run away. If a Nigger is robbing you they will stab first, then take your money and leave you for dead.

2. They have an in group preference that's really high. If one is stalking you obviously right behind you, then blacks passing you will not alert you , ever. They might even randomly help.

3. they hate whites regardless of whether or not you like them. White BLM protesters are routinely beaten and stabbed.

4. Their views of history are ridiculous and narcissistic. They say they were the original people everywhere and whites are reptilians trying to steal their world. They really are this stupid.

5. They are stupid. Like you hear the memes about low IQ but they are really dumb. Their drive to reproduce and eat rule most of them completely.

6. Most of them have incredible propensity for violence. It's at the drop of a hat. Anything you do could set them off. They have a culture of pride such that they might give you brain damage for bumping into them in a crowded public area.

7. Being on film will not stop them from assaulting or shooting you. Being right in front of police doesn't stop them. Blacks have protested over and sided with blacks that were shot that had drawn guns and fired multiple times when police engaged them.

8. No matter who you are or what you stand for, if you aren't black, they hate you by default.

What are they gonna do? Invade us?

who the fuck do these fucking niggers think they are and do they want to get their blueberry asses picked off the fuck put of my nation? because all i have to do is say the word and you niggers will have to figure out a new office space solution you fucking faggots

No one in the alt right is KKK because it's really actually mostly FBI now. We live in a world where someone gets paid more money than me to bitch about blacks and report it to uncle sam.

Do you think FBI agents willingly volunteer for klan and nazi duty? I mean your basically working against your own people, is there a bonus situation?

It would be hilarious if the UN tried to invade us for minority rights. They would find out real quick that blacks would target them too.

America's only possible weakness is a civil war which would balkanize the country. Half of america isn't as strong as the whole thing.

Yeah dude just there tho. Niggers are universally loved everywhere else

They can't do shit to us! WE ARE THE NEW ROME! WE ARE THE MASTERS OF THE WORLD!

LMAO

The modern KKK is just a whole bunch of hicks LARPing as the old kkk

gee i wonder why
they might be able to figure that out if they ever stop talking about how much they love white genocide.