Guys, are we being played?

Am I the only one in here seeing what appears to be a scripted left media driving America to the right?

I gotta believe there has been intensive study since the dawn of civilization, over centuries, where social development and persuading the masses has been highly refined. Not in some illuminati nonsense, but this shit is highly studied.

Media like CNN almost seem fake, they are so outrageous. Almost like they do it on purpose to drive people both against each other and towards Trump. Like social engineering on steroids.

Is this a crazy thought? As time goes on things just seem to developed to be natural.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gebeAx5MxA8
youtu.be/eHDDQVZ-A98
youtu.be/OWhfKXPoSsM
democracynow.org/2000/3/24/cnn_and_the_military
unvis.it/democracynow.org/2000/3/24/cnn_and_the_military
archive.is/ZZO8h
archive.is/aqrfd
fair.org/extra/psyops-in-the-newsroom/)
counterpunch.org/2000/03/26/cnn-and-psyops/
consortiumnews.com/2017/03/25/how-us-flooded-the-world-with-psyops/
archive.is/WxlyK
huffingtonpost.com/josh-silver/house-votes-to-ban-pentag_b_103431.html
youtu.be/JgM4auRw2Tc
archive.is/xUUGZ
northcountrypublicradio.org/news/npr/97819133/new-npr-funding-credit-raises-eyebrows
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/36139696/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/36139696/)
lawfulpath.com/ref/sw4qw/index.shtml
twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130
archive.is/7kUHa
youtube.com/watch?v=f1rPkeHodAc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah. Turns out nobody wants a country full of nigs. Even if you ruled over them they're too dumb to program effectively

the left is going to be put down hard

>Even if you ruled over them they're too dumb to program effectively

what a cruel twist of fate for the masters of mankind

I've speculated this. Styx had a great point by suggesting that the strife between the lunatic left and the ignorant right is preparing a situation for a new rise in a powerful center.

They are all actors you idiot. The MSM, the politicians, they are all actors who read scripts. Just go along with it.The truth is, people would kill each other if they all knew the truth.You wouldn't ruin Santa for a 5 year old so why are you trying to ruin the illusion for everybody?

You're not alone.
Media seems too retarded to be true. But then 50% of people are below average intelligence.

Maybe were being viewed as China 2.0. In the sense that we want manufacturing back and the EU wants to reap the benefits of having a competitor to China, so long as that manufacturing waste isn't in their own backyard. CEO's seem on board with the EU dream. We reignite manufacturing, and also eventually flood the country with cheap labor. If the EU laid out brutal trade agreements, they become the price controller and primary consumer. We Americans believe working day and night for nothing, producing cheap shit for Europe was somehow a good thing.

Of course you are being played; you've been played for at least the last century by the elites.

See this thread:

this entire site is leftie trolls, GTFO

thats the only warning youll get.

youtube.com/watch?v=gebeAx5MxA8

skipabout 1:30 in and enjoy the keychanges

its the most useful thing either of us will do today.

NPR colorado has been running stories this week about the rise of a "centrist" party. the goal is to get just enough independents in offices so that the dems and repubs have to agree on anything and everything in order to pass bills. they make it sound like nobody has ever thought of this before and paint them as heroes. i'd expect to see a kike rebranding of centrism in the coming years. gary johnson was just the beginning of retarded controlled OP 3rd parties.

Never attributeto malice that whichcanbe adequately explained by stupidity, butdon't rule out malice.

Yeah, you get it. Like a poorly scripted yin/yang , the antithesis of Trump, yet designed to steer us this direction. It's just too fake, even for fake news. They had to know the affect of what they are doing, one would think.

Interesting thoughts user, it makes sense. Any other thought?

see
Don't over estimate them, this outrageously blatant propaganda works on most people. Remember that the fucking witch of the west won the popular vote.

who owns Sup Forums?

No look, Royal Families used Jewish bankers, the bankers took the heat. Check next to each palace and you will find the bank, kept secure by the royals.

These are royal families fighting each other, or trying to subvert countries that aren't under a monarchy. They do this with different philosophies, whatever will work at the time to overthrow the government. Communism is there to turn the people on the rival royal family, Anarchy is just there to wipe the slate clean, fascism is there to create order, this is the cycle.

The Japanese did this with the Russian Royals after the Russo Japanese Rule (Rasputin), the Republic of China (read up on Manchukuo, where the name Manchurian Candidate comes from), and they may have already done it in the USA. This was of course done with the UK Royal Family as their ally.

Fire, Ice, Water, Earth, then Metal. This is alchemy and they are the elements of the swastika. They are the elements that were revealed to the first Chinese Emperor.

Things come in threes, the sword, the mirror, and the crown jewel. These were provided to the first Japanese emperor, they are also the triforce from Zelda.

The Nazi party combined with the Japanese Imperial family was an alliance b/w the UK Royals and Japanese Royals. The UK Royals actually changed their name so people would forget they were german.

The Bavarian Illuminati put this down to a formula, Bavaria was the old version of Germany. The UK Royals are actually German.
We are being made to question the very fabric of reality, so that we will be ripe for the picking. When the time comes, we will be reprogrammed by the families that have been programming people since the beginning of time.

Read up on the Meiji restoration, the first step was taking the samurai's swords, confiscating all weapons and melting them down.

The good news is that Japanese women are hot and their food is pretty fucking good.

Good thread related on cripplechan Sup Forums10477476

All of it is literally scripted & contrived -- Been going on for a long, long time.
Proof (actual footage) youtu.be/eHDDQVZ-A98
youtu.be/OWhfKXPoSsM

Thanks

IMPORTANT QUESTION
>DID THE JEWS FINALLY FIGURE OUT THAT 3RD WORLD LVL NIGGERS AREN'T PRODUCTIVE NEXT TO THE WHITE EUROPEAN

>THAT JEWS HAVE IT REALLY GOOD ALREADY, WHY BLOW A GOOD DEAL BY MAKING EVERYTHING WORSE

>THAT UNSEEN REAL THREATS MATERIALIZED TO THEM AND TOLD THEM TO STOP OR THEY WOULD ALL DIE

>ALIENS?
Dunno man

democracynow.org/2000/3/24/cnn_and_the_military

that's a shit thread, right now the left is collapsing so they are trying to shill for anti semitism.

Archive or screenshot please
unvis.it/democracynow.org/2000/3/24/cnn_and_the_military

If true, we are gearing for a world war

Not coming up for me rn but I'll check later

archive.is/ZZO8h

They are literally delusional.

>Is this a crazy thought?

Yes. Ask yourself:

>Did the Tsar run his country into the ground on purpose to make Russia communist?

>Did Hitler run his country into the ground on purpose to end anti-semitism?

>Did the Klan lynch black people on purpose to bring about civil rights?

>Did the Confederacy secede to make the Federal government stronger?

Why let the kid know about Santa in the first place? Why not tell him when he's young, "Hey, son. You ever heard of Santa? Well, you wanna know something? He's not real..." and then back that with evidence and facts. Let the kid go on to tell his friends. Eventually, the kid will be a leader in the falsifying of Santa, else he'll go back to adults and other sources for help.
Never shelter someone with lies. That's how you grow someone weak.

img unrelated im just a faggot that likes this faggot

>Am I the only one in here seeing what appears to be a scripted left media driving America to the right?
Looks like obvious reverse psychology to me.

Its called gaslighting and no youre not crazy. Of course its planned

OFFTOPIC:

is anyone else watching the Unabomber series on Discovery channel?

its p. decent

www.imdb.com/title/tt5618256/

Yeah it made me dig up my copy of his manifesto and get cozy

I agree, but it's way too obvious how they're doing it. Almost comical. Every time they have an opportunity to hit Trump with legitimate criticism, they drop the ball and go full Don Lemon with bullshit. It's like they purposely avoid doing legitimate damage and destroy themselves with polarizing dribble. Like every single time. There is no way they are this dumb. I'm not talking about the anchors or brainwashed retards spewing the shit, I'm talking about the think tanks and behind the scenes experts telling them what to say.

archive.is/aqrfd

(fair.org/extra/psyops-in-the-newsroom/)

>Most of the coverage of the PSYOPS story seemed to accept CNN and NPR‘s explanation that the interns worked only on routine administrative tasks and could not have influenced news coverage. News stories also described Army PSYOPS in relatively benign terms, depicting a unit engaged in little more than dropping leaflets over “enemy territory.” But, as FAIR pointed out, neither PSYOPS nor the CNN/NPR internships are so innocuous.

Thoughts on this?

>be jews
>ruin credibility of the left, making them unelectable
>establish a defacto one-party nation state
>install a jew puppet as future dictator
>people welcome dictator as long as it means the end of the left
>people are now willing to sacrifice their rights to purge leftists

some of these sound plausible

This is Santa now

I thought I was alone in a similar theory OP.

Everything seems to easy in the long run. The current political rhetoric is backed up by freakshows, paid ones. I wonder if Soros is actually some kind of Jewish Nazi. Sounds pretty crazy right? Crazy enough it could be true? I don't know.

I'll try to find it, but back during the TSA rollout, there was some government involvement with NPR again. In the meantime, here's an article by the guy who was trying to bring it to the attention of Americans.

counterpunch.org/2000/03/26/cnn-and-psyops/

well they turned men into huge faggots between the 1960's and present day. maybe they realized its gone too far and now there is nobody to fight the hordes of enemies they made in the east and need to rile up more masculinity before its too late

We already know Soros is funding people in both the left and the right.

I think that psycho Jew just wants to incite a race war for shits and giggles.

This is how they've been running the world for thousands of years. They live.

>There is no way they are this dumb.

Never assume malice when mere incompetence will explain adequately explain.

Listen to the hosts talk for a few minutes. They all consider Trump so far beneath them, that they think it must be obvious to everyone that he is evil.

It's why they keep doing the "any day now he's going to be impeached!" shtick. ("Emoluments!")

It's why they predicted a 95% chance of a Clinton victory. ("He's a rapist!")

It's why they are always attacking not his actions, but his words. ("Not presidential!")

Watching the Trump presidency has been very enlightening to me. I'm never going to look at famous, poorly attested tyrants like Caligula ever again. This is what the hearsay and rumormongering looks like close up. People who just can't believe that sleazy orange troll hasn't been run out of town already.

the thing is they aren't concerned with people that see through it, we aren't useful to them. they want people that are easily duped to go out there and do stupid shit. i've been that person before. yeah, we can sit here and mumble about it, but so what? there are enough people that will always take the bait.

it's like a pimp looking for some new whores, he isn't going to look for stubborn women, he looks for easily molded women. so he wears a bunch of crazy shit that makes people not want to trust him, but at the same time he lures the women that fall for that shit.

>People would kill each other if they knew the truth
Nobody would give a shit if the ultimate redpill dropped on everyone without a shadow of doubt. That's how bad it's gotten. The only reason the left pretends to care about non-issues like statues is for social media points, until a week later when everyone's forgotten about what they were so passionately outraged over.

Why bother to struggle to win the whole market, when you can have a fanatically loyal demographic who will never abandon you?

CNN is just doing what Steve Jobs did. It's a solid plan, but you're never going to be the Microsoft.

yeah the catch for us is not that we recgonize it all the time, just that we know it's done. the hard part is being able to shitpost without inadvertently getting sucked in. i've been sucked in before, it's important to remember nobody is too smart to not fall for some dumb shit.

Recently declassified from the Reagan era:

consortiumnews.com/2017/03/25/how-us-flooded-the-world-with-psyops/

>Project Truth Enhancement

It's not as though the concept is new, but took a sinister turn at the beginning of the century.

Eh. Huge amounts of people are buying it tho. All of us have been surrounded by idiots repeating CNN. I think it's just desperation on their part that makes them overdo it so much. I doubt it has anything to do with a master plan to push people into Trump's camp. If they wanted ratings all they would have to do is give up the bullshit, but they cant. Whoever funds it tells them what they must say.

the elites are always scheming

You overestimate the average human's ability to think for itself. Remember, most people aren't truly self aware they are constantly looking for something to tell them how to feel and think. There are groups that are aware of this, they have gained the ability to tell people how to feel and think.

It's called the Hegelian Dialectic. Left/right are just antithesis/thesis and the synthesis is NWO

A Jewish dictator would make a Rome ruled by Caligula look like happy la la land.

The MSM are stoking racial tensions on behalf of the elites to stifle anti-corporatism/genuine reform. Better to have the populace fight itself.

It's actually something that the left acknowledges in history (Howard Zinn wrote a whole thing about it) but they've stuck that in the memory hole because virtue signaling is more important than the truth. If they admit to whats going on it does too much damage to the party.

Also HRC was supposed to win, Trump was supposed to take a dive (regardless of if he knows it or not). He was supposed to be an ideal opponent, he was supposed to be devastated by the bus tape.

What the media is doing now is just it's own form of obstructionism, it's a salty tantrum.

I feel like the media are pumping statues because they know it's stupid. They know the national monuments are going to be the backlash point. The confederate statues are an easy target. They are pumping up retards to go full retard and try to bring down things like George Washington, which they know will result in massive American backlash. It's line they are building an enemy for us to turn on, because they have to know how this will turn out. They are creating a beatable enemy within America, full of gullible retards.

test

and those people are notoriously stupid.
It's the great political shit-test.

as loathe as I am to link to a huffpost article, it's from 2008 and they weren't always as horrible as they are now:

archive.is/WxlyK

huffingtonpost.com/josh-silver/house-votes-to-ban-pentag_b_103431.html

>You probably didn’t hear about the House voting to ban Pentagon propaganda last Thursday — since the television networks have once again conveniently failed to cover the story.

>But in a surprise move, a 2009 defense policy bill passed with an amendment, sponsored by Rep. Paul Hodes (D-N.H.), that outlaws the Defense Department from engaging in “a concerted effort to propagandize” the American people. The measure would also force an investigation by the Government Accountability Office (GAO) into efforts to plant positive news stories about the war in U.S. media.

Yes
the Jews want a fascist state
youtu.be/JgM4auRw2Tc

>They are creating a beatable enemy within America, full of gullible retards

It's not really beatable if you can't identify the real culprit. It's like if I hung out in parking lots and wait for someone with down syndrome, then paid them fifteen bucks to go start a fight with someone and watched from a distance. I could do that all day, might take a while for them to catch me. Meanwhile people would start thinking retarded people were dangerous and direct their anger at them.

>archive.is/ZZO8h
Great find user.

Pentagon and CIA niggers need to get the hell out.

Yes it's done to bring back authoritarianism. We are going to war against China, Russia and Africa. The weak must die before that happen. Don't fall for the tranny meme. Don't fall for the antifa meme. Don't fall for the religion of peace meme. Don't fall for the racemixing meme. All of it seems ridiculous to you because because you are not weak and you will live because of it.

You have to be fluid. Do not hold a fixed political ideology.
>every political movement is either started by (((them))) or quickly infiltrated by (((them))) and steered down the path chosen to be most beneficial.
We see how the left is controlled and how Trump and large elements of the right are also controlled. It only took one Jewish (((white Nazi))) to drive that Dodge Challenger and thus completely discredit everyone on the right as murderous. Well this is how it works with propaganda.

You see the problem here is that yes they are that dumb, smug rather. Similar to a sports team celebrating victory too soon. A mistake made across the history of time, the forgettable error because losers don't write history.

>CNN is so retarded they must be doing it on purpose

>thus completely discredit everyone on the right
Except it totally failed and nobody care a week later. "Muh optics" BTFO.

Go on

This is very poorly written. It's hard to follow what his thesis is.

He seems to be saying that "SJW" was being hyped and made so over the top because the US government wants to astroturf a new counterculture movement against it in the USA that will appeal to European nationalists (who are rejecting US culture) and thus give USA back the cultural upper hand with Europe's trendsetting youth.

People are clever. Bit they're not that clever user. Fake News is simply failing. Entropy is a fundamental law of the universe. Even Kikebergs are subject to it.

>Hegelian Dialectic
That's great but SJWs have infected everything.

We have diversity training all over the country, diversity quotas everywhere, street violence from identity politics, confederate statues taken down, horrible race relations, and political division like we've never seen.

Either this is a LARP or the CIA niggers fucked up big time to keep Europeans happy.

>We see how the left is controlled and how Trump and large elements of the right are also controlled
>and how Trump and large elements of the right are also controlled
>Trump
Sneaky, potatofaggot, but begorrah, not sneaky enough.

Bannon speaks in ebonics top kek

archive.is/xUUGZ

northcountrypublicradio.org/news/npr/97819133/new-npr-funding-credit-raises-eyebrows

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/36139696/

>infected everything
Everything that the plebs are involved in. The black budget groups don't have to fuck around with tranny shit and get dragged down but they make sure Google does. The thread was from 2014 (archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/36139696/) it just made me wonder because of how things have gone since then with trump, brexit, etc. and the chans' involvement in memeing it

Here you go, buttfungus
lawfulpath.com/ref/sw4qw/index.shtml

I take that back. The CIA niggers didn't fail. They're succeeding. It's true they talked ot this guy, but they lied to him. They want the country to collapse under its own so they can reign in control. Think 9/11.

It's clear these feds are beholden to ((them))

twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130

Wouldn't doubt it, but not prepared to change my behavior on something I can't prove. I wouldn't even be upset, really.

felt more like he was hyping his website

>archive.is/aqrfd
>consortiumnews.com/2017/03/25/how-us-flooded-the-world-with-psyops/
now this is something I haven't seen before
interesting stuff user
tell me more

You share voting power with the plebs.

I know Sup Forums isn't immune to psyops from these groups, but I can't tell their angle. Sup Forums's influence in the 2016 election seems counter to the establishment's agenda.

Stop shilling yourself you aging faggot

archive.is/7kUHa

> The Department of Homeland Security is restarting a stalled $10-million grant program for “Countering Violent Extremism” this morning. Life After Hate, a group dedicated to deradicalizing neo-Nazis and stopping white extremism, was slated to get $400,000 in the final days of the Obama administration ... the Trump administration dropped them from the new grant list that’s getting announced today.

How much shit like this was Obama pumping tax dollars into, it's fucking hilarious, they people providing the tax dollars are a hate group.

We aren't alone.

50% of me thinks its as you described, the other half thinks holy shit how many millennial type sjws are really running around, and how much longer until they outweigh us-

So we may be severely underestimating the population of useful idiots, or something may be up.

Its something Ive pondered. The Fake News, the encroaching on free speech, groups being funded like BLM and Antifa..

It doesnt take a genius to see passed all the fraud.

But what would be their end goal? what would be the powers (jews) that be controlling this get out of intentionally pushing everyone to the right?

I know the Jews want globalization,they want no borders. Hence Germany,Sweden etc.

perhaps they're just overreaching? getting impatient and just trying to force it all on us at this point? I dunno.

your just a retard who probably never interacts with real people. The average person is dumber than a fucking sack of rocks and both sides are heavily propagandized and have been for decades. What's happening now is what happens after every election where a new president and party takes over the old guard clings hopelessly to their power and influence while it wanes into nothing and they only maintain the most hardcore brainwashed plebs to their side and then the cycle repeats again

To add.

I think Trump winning office really pissed them off. It really ruined their plans.

So I think they are just going all out and forcing us to accept what they want.

no dude they really are this stupid

they're honestly trying to kill the USA off completely and have shit-tier memes and offended lesban grannies and that's it

check this shit:

youtube.com/watch?v=f1rPkeHodAc

'm in college right now and you'd be amazed by how many people are downright brainwashed.

It's not a joke.

Which is more realistic: "brainwash stupid people to do what you want" or "push rhetoric so smart people counter it and do what you want"

CNN has been manufacturing news since the 80's. They've literally been caught multiple times and as people wake up to the truth of course fake news looks cartoonish

>Trump
>Trumplestine
>Israel is our greatest allie

Sneaky Jew, Oy vey, too obvious

you cannot have the left without the right
you cannot have the light without the dark
you cannot have order without chaos
you cannot know kindness until you've known hate

NPR is the most vile cultural-Marxist station I've ever listened it. They like to cast those soft soothing voices to make you think they're more intelligent than they really are.

Then they play classical music but push non stop nigger worship. Why don't they play rap with the usual grunting sounds?

I see this guy all over the place but I've never watched him nor do I know who he is, and I generally distrust and dislike youtubers.
can i get a basic gestalt on Mark Dice?