Be honest, what do you really think of him?

After all the chaos that has occured in his presidency already, what do you really think of him? Are you starting to feel that he won't live up to your expectations?

Fuck off with your American politics, the election is over.

Kike puppet

All talk no action

He makes everyone I have despised for the last 8 years mad and I love every second of it. Hope he gets another 4 years of trolling the left.

I'm okay with him having the nuclear launch codes and blowing up the planet as long as I can see those smug leftist faggots crying in a pissy fit.

Still great.
Still not Hillary.

He went in to office with every single political advisory possible. If he follows through with even half of his promises, then he's passed my expectations

Trump is a dumbfuck, a con artist, a piece of shit.

Neck yourself, edgelord.

What the FUCK is that

>is on an American website
>is on a board dedicated to political discussion
wew

Leftists have been shitting the bed since November since they lost and have been causing all this chaos cause they still can't come to grips with the fact that Hillary was the worst fucking candidate the Democrats could have possibly put up, and she fucking lost. Literally none of that has changed my mind about him, it's his shifts in policy that have.

>The election is over
Politics doesn't stop when the election does you fucking dumbass.

GOT irl

It's happening

I had no expectations. The media freak out is music to my ears.

After last night he is my favorite president, just eeking out Reagan in bantz

He is the Troll in Chief, just as Sup Forums wanted. Anyone expecting him to be able to complete his promises quickly were fooling themselves. The Republican party has too many pussies to implement everything.

Pseudofolliculitis barbae(PFB), also known asbarber's itch,folliculitis barbae traumatica,razor bumps,scarring pseudofolliculitis of the beard, andshave bumps, is a medical term for persistent irritation caused byshaving.[1][2]Pseudofolliculitis barbae was first described in 1956.[3]

>fuck of with your american politics
you fuck off. Trump's presidency and the US' role in the world is more important and interesting than anything you got going on.

That's exactly it, though. That's all he likes doing and it's all he's capable of. Not everyone is as suicidal as you, some people want someone to actually do the job and not act like a retard.

Someone who shaves with an old rusty razor and doesn't wash himself ever so he gets the worst infected razor bumps in history

He's great

k.. let's talk about sweden

fuck off kike shill

best president in my lifetime maybe other than reagan, but i was 1 when he left office... so

>Are you starting to feel that
All he had to do was pick a Supreme Court Justice. We already won. Everything else is just for laughs.

he acts like a retard to distract the media from the stuff he's actually doing. he's gotten rid of tons of government regulations and useless groups. all these "government" people that resign because of him just further drains the swamp.

>Any discussion about trump that is not directly positive is a kike tactic
Go back to plebbit.

he really doesn't know what the fuck he's doing, and everything he does do is to make a profit for himself

and i don't care. i voted for him to make leftists shit themselves in anger and woe.

What mean, user?
We memed Trump into presidency though the grace of Pepe, and for the glory of Kek.

There's no much to think.

Call it

I really don't give a shit about his policies, i mean sure, it's clear he man loves his country and i respect patriots.
But im not American so i don't really care.

The reason why i love him is because he makes the fucking leftists, the entire media and elite fucks squirm in pain and screech.
I fucking abhor leftists, seriously you can't grasp how much i fucking hate those fucking pieces of shit, and if he manages to piss them off every picosecond I'll support the man.

Hell he could nuke my country for all i care but if that pisses off and makes ONE leftist lose their shit and get mad it'll be worth it and would still support him.

I fucking hate leftists, hope they all die

You go back fgt

Trump is fucking legit the greatest thing I have ever seen in my life. I thought that the left couldn't get any crazier than Reagan or Bush, but man was I wrong.

This is the first time in history that the elite globalists and deep state are literally out in the open declaring who they are. It's fucking amazing to watch. You have news anchors saying the words "globalists". That alone is mind boggling.

You young fags have no idea how much joy trump brings us old peeps.

Oh and if any fucking David Brock dick lickers are reading these threads I've got a message for you faggots. DAY OF THE ROPE WILL BE YOU FIRST YOU FUCKING COMMIE ASSWIPES.

End of line.

FOKING CALLED IT.
Triples

You are a shill cunt

His reversal in Afghanistan and Syria pisses me off, I don't know why he thought those choices were a good idea.

If----however unlikely this may be, and it is unlikely------the Democrats get their shit together and find a new Champion come 2020 they'll beat Trump, if only because he risks hemorrhaging support be reverses choices like this.

He is the best hope we have at the moment though. I don't know how to feel about Bannon's removal.

Ivanka's beautiful and I'm grad Trump is grooming her as a leader. Will be interested to see what she and Jared do in the years to come.

WIN

Not going to lie, former Trump supporter here. It is fucking hilarious to watch Trump crash and burn. But seriously we can't let him stay in office

Praise kek

SHADILAY Kek is truly with you my brotha

atta boi!!

Not getting my respect again until he gets Kushner or Ivanka out.

I like you Bolivia, stick around.

"All the chaos" has everything to do with the panic of the State after their chosen candidate wasn't elected, and nothing to do with Donald Trump.

he's much, much better than what we've ever deserved

Actually from the Finnish chick I was fucking over summer it kinda does. They vote for whoever seems less of an asshole and just don't give a shit until it's time to vote again. She was only 22 though so...

Shut the fuck up leaf

Expect him to make a complete ass of himself and haven't been disappointed. Half a year and he can't even figure out how to staff yet.

>Nuclear codes BTFO

Our greatest President in the last 80 years. Retarded libshits and cucks don't even realize it.

What is that flag?

Touche there

Some of those regulations is leading to the impending economic crash. Pretty funny if you ask me.

>I voted for trump and will vote for him again
>Having my own opinions makes me a shill.
Fucking t_d faggots. I hate your unhealthy admiration of Trump as if he's infallible. It's important to criticize and judge his presidency to make sure as a voter we're not being betrayed. Never even said anything negative about trump, fuck off.

>Not getting my respect and he shouldn't get the codes!
Right on fellow conservativeā„¢!

Best President we've had since Eisenhower.

However, he's a total Zionist; and he's not nearly as nationalist as he promised. I wish he would support Assad.

Behind the scenes, he gets shit done, but the guy is a pr disaster when he speaks in public

The PR disaster is on purpose

Go back to r/politics fgt

>I wish he would support Assad.
please fuck off /sg/
you stupid sandnigger lovers
assad is a murdering piece of trash

Love him.

You Faggots don't want to know what I think...

love him. can't wait for all the supreme court justices he appoints

either horrible bait or you're a retard. As if anyone from reddit would vote for trump.

Best president in my lifetime.

>Some of those regulations is (sic) leading to the impending economic crash. Pretty funny if you ask me.
Funny as a leaky dike

he's like my dad, who once he starts a crotchety tirade can't be stopped by anything except his own A.D.D.

Using stale memes for normie has-beens
>Really makes me think

the kekistani defamation poverty center league flag

let me know when any politician lives up to the sales pitch

>Being this much of a troll.
really makes me think.

He's doing well but I'm upset Bannon is out.

He's improved every metric of my life I care about
Stocks are up so my Roth and 401K are killing it
I'm in the Army so I'm getting more funding and freedom
I'm from Arizona and he's saving the state from illegals
Can't complain

You would know if I was trolling.

I think he's a lot smarter than people give him credit for, and no I don't mean in the "4d chess maymay" way.

It's very hard to be a reality tv star, and be successful at it. It's also very hard to get into the construction business and be successful. Same with real estate. He did a lot of really complex things in his life. I realize he had his economic ups and downs, but he stayed in the game. He is very stress-resistant. He can hold his own, and more.

I firmly believe that he is competent and intelligent, and I believe he is the right man for the job. If anything, I'm just glad that there is someone who took on the global elites and blatant propaganda machine MSM. I am so happy to see these people losing their minds in hysterics every single day, calling for his assassination. You can really tell they feel threatened. And more and more people are waking up. I think the day is coming that we will start seeing people shoot journalists.