YES! H.R. McMaster is our guy! HE HATES ISRAEL!

archive.is/MIbAw

(Bannon is a zionist shill)

So does Hillary.
Hating israel doesn't really count for as much as retards like you make it seem.
I may be a "nazi" but I love my country and can see that Israel is capable of being a very good friend. We just need to assert our strength more when they do shit to fuck us over and show them that they cannot simply get away with bullshit. We provide much value to each other. It's not like with other countries where death to america could be used as a rallying cry.
Our kike problem is actually in hollywood, new york, and europe. The jews who have gone to Israel were kind enough to leave us be instead of remaining with the scheming kikes.
A place for every people is the ideal state of the world. Those who are other will always corrupt a society for as long as they live within it. The resentment from those who are a minority or who feel disconnected from the society that they live in is unavoidable and causes a reduction in the quality of life for everyone. A society must work in harmony and unity and we don't have that at all.

JIDF. Gas yourself kike.

> Bannon is a zionist shill
Yep.

> McMaster is our guy
I wouldn't go that far.

Theyre gonna get rid of Israel.

I don't hate israel I think all Jews should be sent there.

Now here's a guy who knows what he's talking about. McMaster is not /ourguy/. Israel hating is very common in leftist / globalist circles.

Israel hating is something all americans can come together to enjoy.

Gas all jews.

ouY

go away McMaster, nobody likes you here

Christ look at this Fox News/boomer tier thought process. Like robots, every one of them

How long until Jared and Ivanka force McMaster out?

Then how long until Trump notices his daughter is brainwashed into jareds cult and goes nuclear literally to save his daughter and us from the same fate?

Please kill yourself McMaster Deep State shill.

Show ur flags Israeli kikes.

ur a kike too.

Sad times the kikes are trying so hard to defend Israel. too bad it wont do shit.

low energy shill. sad!

how are you in America and supporting Israel? You should be hung for treason

nice try McKikester. no more wars for globalist bankers. no more refugees.

German Idealism is going to rise again. This time the kikes won't stop it.

Americans don't know that the Jews in UK face an unrelenting tide of anti-Israel narrative from their own Labour politicians.
Israel-bashing is everyday stuff in UK press and parliament.
The British feel they won WWII against the Nazis and so have much less guilt about Jews in general.
In the US, the propaganda out of Hollywood is so intense and unremitting, we never had a chance to savor our moral victory over The Ovens and so are stuck with White Guilt directly tied to Jews.

total bullshit

you cant trust anything israel will do. you cant even buy shit from them; they fucking backdoor everything they export.

jews dont want to ally with anyone. the rest of the world is filthy goyim to them. being an ally to jews is you giving shit up with nothing in return.