He just said on air that the confederate statues are no different than Hitler statues

He just said on air that the confederate statues are no different than Hitler statues.

Is it true?

Other urls found in this thread:

veteranstodayarchives.com/2011/04/14/confederate-soldiers-are-american-veterans-by-act-of-congress/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Smalls
twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, they are both statues.

FPBP /thread

daily reminder that if confederates = nazis then democrats = nazis

Not to lincoln or Carter or MLK.

Dead confederates soliders are dead american solidiers, buried in american millitary graveyards.

Oh boy the hyper manlet aggression levels must have been off the registers during that segment

Ben said this? Link?

SHUT IT DOWN

Do you think progressives know about this?

Nice!

He who? The Ben? The Lem?

Absolutely, anything that represents the white menace is literally evil. Anything that is cast in bronze on a finished base is representative of racism. If it was made with a medal casting technique it's literally Hitler.

I love when Jews' pets' narratives equate themselves to or usurp Jewish victim narratives. It's like a golem come to life.

Confederate soldiers are American veterans.
veteranstodayarchives.com/2011/04/14/confederate-soldiers-are-american-veterans-by-act-of-congress/

where are the links

Since the Democratic party bears the name of the party that owned slaves and created the KKK, I think the name should be changed to something less offensive.

Nice strawman. The point he was trying to make is, you don't see Hitler statues in Berlin but he hasn't been removed from history.

The Confederate statues weren't even a part of the history. They were mostly erected in the 1920s during the height of KKK influence as a big FUCK YOU to the black people that were enslaved 75 years prior. These statues are literally putting white supremacy on a pedestal, and these statues deserve to be torn down.

Confederates are treasonous snakes and we don't need to honor their utter defeat.

Of course it's true: a black man said it. What are you, some kind of racist?

if you watch the largest conservative podcast in the nation you would know ben wouldn't say this

must have been the other guy

Are you kidding me?

Hitler killed the most evil man ever, he killed the leader of the nazis and single handedly ended WWII. What a hero

Reminds me of the one black guy in history that hollywood refuses to make a movie about because he told all Blacks to never, ever vote for the Democrat party. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Smalls

Do you think Don Lemon is a bottom or a top?

>he thinks democrats 100 years ago have the same ideological blueprint as current democrats
How does it feel being this politically illiterate?
>muh Lincoln was the first Democrat
Funny how all neo-nazis and KKK members support republicans, then. Face it, today's republicans would be against emancipation while today's democrats would be spearheading the underground railroad.

A consolation to keep the peace during reconstruction. Honestly those traitorous fucks deserve to be exhumed and dumped into the ocean. They don't deserve to rest alongside heroic American servicemen.

Who's this "we"

And Germany is cucked to hell and back you faggot. If you crave brown in your ass so badly I suggest you move there were your white guilt will be applauded

>missing the point
>not reading the actual article
Typical alt-right strawman. You faggots should read the fucking sticky.

So you're a patriatard now?

>local leftist doesn't know how to respect history.
>local leftist disrespects an enemy he never even fought against

lmao most of the union would probably call you a little faggot bitch desu senpai.

total bottom and for white dick only.

I didnt say anything about ideology
The fact remains that its the same party
If liberals are so outraged by confederate monuments why cant they start a new party?

just a jew agenda jew jewing on a jew propaganda outlet with a jew porch monkey as a prop.

I hope so because that means I can start putting up Hitler statues

>havent been removed from history
theyre working really hard at that. go ahead and do the famed salute hitler did in germany, we will see how much they care about history then

>who is "we"
We, as Americans, should spit on the graves of the traitorous scum who dared rise against the most perfect Union.

>more strawmen
Way to miss the point entirely. The point is, you don't need to honor traitors in order to remember history.
>what are museums

OY GEVALT IT'S LIKE ANUDDAH SHOAH

Why do these people care about statues of dead white people than actual black lives?

Looks like CNNs token faggot is trying to grow out an afro.

>strawman
>ad hominem
God damn it's like you don't even have an argument. Read the sticky, newfag.

Fucking crazy, fucking insane.
Brother fought brother, the statues are there to promote peace across the american union. Now they want to tear this shit up.

How this have anything to do with Hitler? It's just a excuse to promote clashes, and ramp up the population to make america ungovernable.

They do have the same ideology, hell read the wikipedia page it spells this out how 100 year old Democrats are exactly the same as modern day ones. That some white supremacists invaded the DNC back in the civil war days was because they had fundamental opposition to Republican ideology which persists to this day. That there is "people of color" in the party now and dykes and faggots means nothing, the ideology is exactly the same in terms of economy/power structures.

is CNN's BRIAN STELTER a PEDOPHILE?

He's a nigger loving faggot thats never had to live around niggers.
Or he's a rare nigger that can actually type in english

It’s not all about black people.
The Civil War costs hundreds of thousands of lives. Brother against brother type shit. It’s history, and it’s our shared history.

twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130

Lemon. Shapiro thinks the statues should stay up or at least be put in museums.

>Hitler=nazi
>Robert Lee=confederate
>you tell me user are they the same?

>>muh Lincoln was the first Democrat
No, Andrew Jackson was. You daft twat.

>strawman
I didn't even present an argument to be a strawman you retard. Just stated you dont have respect for history.

Since you're advocating tearing down statues built to memorialize history I thought that was self evident.

>Ad hominem
Nothing wrong with that. Only baseless ad hominem is silly.

Since you're calling long dead men traitors and being a general little fag about a war you never fought in I would argue that the personal attack wasn't baseless.

Faggot.

Test

delet this

Look at this, meant to catch paid posters but got an automated response. not going to checkem you line of code, there was no source.

Dis, nigga.

I could ask the same of the Republican party. Why didn't they start a new party of they were going to go through a total paradigm Shift?

You're arguing semantics. Read the sticky

Doesn't matter, peepee-sucker. See

BASED Ben just totally wrecked FAKE NEWS CNN!!! /OURJEW/!!!

Saluting like Hitler is honoring an awful part of German history. That's literally the point. We as Americans shouldn't be honoring the traitorous acts of subhuman garbage. Confederate statues should have never been permitted to exist on American land. Why would you erect monuments to the losing side? Support your fucking country you snake.

>t-they are good now

No. They are just better at hiding their intentions. People don't just change like this, especially not a whole faction and constitution.

I thought being aware that leftists are the ones racebaiting and trying to trigger a civil war belongs to standard red pill knowledge here?

Are some people here really bluepilled enough to believe democrats give a shit about niggers and trannies?

How the fuck does he call the US American confederacy trying to secede from the US oppressive union the same as a totalitarian fascist german nation that had a conflict with the jews?

Don Lemon is 6'

Like all Hillary supporters, he has achieved an optimal level of physical evolution on top of being phenomenally gifted intellectually. Hillary supporters are the pinnacle of human evolution.

How'd freeing those slaves work out for you?

It's the biggest mistake your country made other than letting in tens of millions of Mexicans.

That's the thing, though. The statues commemorate a part of history we should be ashamed of at best. Confederate statues belong in the incinerator with the rest of the treasonous worms

PUSSY

>confederates are american

Do you not understand that the whole point of the confederacy was to not be American?

BURN IT DOWN GOYS

>democrats 1860: i deserve the fruits of your labor for myself
>democrats 1950: i deserve the fruits of your labor for myself
>democrats 2017: i deserve the fruits of your labor for myself

Seems like the democrats havent changed at all, just who is working on the plantation has.

>we should be ashamed of at most
fixed that for ya, faggot
Men fought and died for what they believed was right. Your bad feelings about it are inconsequential.

It's true for people who want to remain a perpetual opposition party.

Do tell me - what about statutes erected for heroes of American wars fought prior to the Civil war? These were heroes defending a united America, a country which supported slavery.

For example, statues of heroes of the war of 1812, or the mexican-american war (1840's)?

I think so

It seems to be that way.
Confederate monuments have become a symbol of reverence, more so now than ever, to neo-nazis. They're on par with nazi symbolism such as swastikas and Adolf Hitler, exactly the same. The rebel flag has been used by the KKK forever, after WWII they used it in combination with the nazi salute

You can try to worm around the argument all you want but it won't make it any less true

My brothers are trying to establish a Global Caliphate because they know it is right.

Inshallah this will be done. Takbir!

>le everything is a psyop meme
Haha, faggot. Republicans changed ideologies, too. Remember when Lincoln freed the slaves? If slavery were still legal, do you think some neocon would vebthe first one to try to end it?

>commemorate
try memorialize. They're intended to evoke memory of the event not to celebrate it.

>being ashamed of past events you have no control over.
Lmao you belong in the incinerator faggot. We should always remember our history but being ashamed of it is both retarded and self defeating. Ironically the best way to remember history as a society is to memorialize it with statues and monuments.

>treasonous
try again. Every member of the CSA was officially pardoned by the president. Thus never convicted of treason and not traitors. Honest question. How does it feel to be wrong about literally every single thing you say?

So you're saying, the confederate flag, much like the swastika had a meaning before it was subverted?

That is preposterous. Everyone knows as soon as the new group takes over the symbol, it loses all prior meaning.

Wait did I just make your argument? I need a shower.

most jews are all fourth/fifth cousins.

>Everyone knows as soon as the new group takes over the symbol, it loses all prior meaning.
That's the stupidest thing I've heard all day. You are one dense faggot - everyone knows it.

wait a second
I'm the idiot now
sorry user

And pedophiles.

Thank you for agreeing with me.

You humans are quite easily fooled into agreement.

>So you're saying, the confederate flag, much like the swastika had a meaning

That meaning we all know of.
Subverting? Lol fucking hardly. These hate groups, the ones you are sympathizing with wont let them rest

white supremacists are propping them up based on the evil they represented: slavery and genocide

>The Confederate States of AMERICA
huh makes you polish the marbles dont it

>men fought and died for the right for greedy rich people to own slaves instead of hiring whites, inundating the entire country with lazy niggers for all eternity
Fixed that for you, faggot. Why do you support the destruction of the white ethnostate with your love of the slave?

He thinks they swapped sides hahahnahma

It's funny because he's only like 30 years old but looks 45.

>he thinks I'm upset at slave owners
I'm not. I'm upset at the fact that literal traitors are put on a pedestal. If you want to remember the civil war, fine. Don't make me look at monuments to treason. As a true patriot I will spit on them, vandalize them and call for their destruction.

>politically illiterate
All too common amongst the alt right. Look up the policies of old Southern Democrats, I'm sure you'll find you agree with them.

>traitors
theres that word again.

>Republican*
Simple typing error

Even still, if Lincoln were to run for office today he would be on a Dem ticket

>He just said on air that the confederate statues are no different than Hitler statues.
>Is it true?
Boys when the civil war kicks off first thing we gotta do is take out the airports so fags like lemon can't get away

>one man supports the subjugation of an entire race
>the other man supports access to basic healthcare for the common man
These men are complete opposites.

Even the ones in confederate graveyards whose purpose serves nothing more than to memorialize the troops that died? Troops that were forced into conscription and probably didn't even want to be there?

Both are using the products of other peoples labor to enrich themselves.
They are both selfish cunts in my eyes, and you are too.

>people don't celebrate Confederate heritage
Haha wow you're retarded.

>never be ashamed of history
I am more ashamed of my fellow countrymen who idolize traitors. These statues should never have been erected in the first place. A statue of Sherman belongs in front of the Atlanta capitol building. If people want to memorialize the civil war, memorialize the American side, not the traitorous losers. Do we have statues of Mussolini or Hirohito?

>lol they were never tried that means they weren't actually traitors
Wrong. The confederate states were complicit in an open rebellion. That makes them traitors. The only reason why southerners weren't hanged by the neck was to speed up the reconstruction process and mend a broken nation.

Does that mean Brazilians are Americans too, because they live in South AMERICA?