What have any of you even done to deserve a traditional wife?

fucking NEETS couldn't lead a family even if you tricked a woman into having your children

>he thinks traditional women still exist

based on your pic, go to rural western Ukraine

Stop projecting, its obvious

Big penis

This really makes me think what makes traditional wife. I guess women in the past had to depend on men economically so they have to behave ‘traditionally’. Nowadays women can pay the bills themselves so they just do what they want to do like find a big black dick.
Any idea?

True but I'm not a NEET. My father was just a weak piece of shit who never taught me how to be a man and I'm trying to figure out by myself right now.

What next?

Women are supposed to work to deserve us, not the other way around.

i was born white

>anything you can do i can do better, the thread

SAGE

But I tricked a woman who already has a child to marry me. Checkmate

I got a trad wife. You can do it. Just live on your own and make average american male income. Look half decent and don't take bullshit. This will put you ahead of half the population and it is the bare minimum you should be doing anyway. BE independent and completely self sufficient and don't complain about things you ought to have control over. Don't worry about her too much. You are doing you, you are the catch, not her. If she wants to join you, she'll join you, if she doesn't want to, that's ok too because you are independent. Have this attitude and she'll respect you and stay with you. Plant the kid seeds early if you want em.

Sorry to break it to you user, but she's been blacked.

wrong

How do you figure

Having a family is retarded

I broke my ass for 20 years doing manual and skilled labor and it still wasn't enough. Now I don't care anymore. I give up. I don't have much time left, so fuck it.

Sweden, in a nutshell.

you: Gentile in a nutshell

My wife is extremely nationalist and traditional. Yeah, they still exist. Just get out of the house.

women select the mates. you aren't completely wrong though. You need to be worthy of each other. If you can manage yourself just fine and can live without her she'll follow you.

Ideally you are a man living your own life and she shows up and makes herself indespensible in the household. Times have changed. She will likely be working a career. All you need to do is not need her. That doesn't mean provide for her, it just means being able to provide for yourself without help.

My buddy is a bald slightly overweight sort of dork and he married this snatch. Basically his big selling point is that he makes a decent living working for the US mail and owns a rental property. And he has a high IQ and isn't retarded. That's it. They have kids and they are super happy. just become independent and women will come to your side because they want security.