White supremacist Chris Cantwell turns himself in in connection to Charlottesville

>faces three felonies

HAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAH

>be white
>be ugly
>be a cuck
>wave a nazi flag around like a retard
>face jailtime of upto 30 years for being a degenerate

hahahahahahaahAHHHAHHA

literally can't make this up

nydailynews.com/news/national/white-supremacist-chris-cantwell-turns-article-1.3437446

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9xVE1ZjoiC8
youtube.com/watch?v=jS6kAKj8R9o
youtube.com/watch?v=JCBH1guK96g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

isn't it past your bedtime? oh wait, you're unemployed

I hope he tells all about who fabricated the event including the Mayor's help. When the Nazi actors come on the same busses with BLM and Antifa actors and unpack their costumes and weapons together you KNOW this was a set up. When a former CIA black ops guy who helped set up civil wars in Africa is aid to the mayor and a convenient "witness" this goes beyond coincidence?

You seem angry, white boy.

I'm wondering what the status of Cantwell should be in our movement. He could pull some people across to a more radical position, but he might alienate some through his extreme tactics. He honestly seems like a pretty good guy. Should we start a campaign to show he didnu nothing?

>not be a cuck
>cause a state wide national emergency
>red pill millions of people when your interview is in the mainstream press

And now he is getting a show trial because somebody has to be blamed for cville, certainly not the governor and other local politicians who arranged for all the chaos to happen on purpose.

You're reaching at straws here you fucking leaf.

>rmer CIA black ops guy who help

>state wide national emergency
do you think before you post?

>We

Fuck you nigger. Sup Forums is not a collective hivemind.

Go back to being a stormfag.

No one is this stupid. Not even a Canadian.

He'll be fine. If they had something on him, they would have arrested him a while ago. This is legal intimidation, a classic jewish trick.

> Christopher Cantwell ยท @Cantwell
> I just got some VERY good news that may well save my ass in court! I wish I could say more.

>I'm wondering what the status of Cantwell should be in our movement.

Undercover agents should be treated as pariahs, and no other way.

Fuck this goon, he's no better than Richard Spencer, two of the worst people to hijack the movement for their own shitty reasons (ego and being a fucking undercover agent).

go back to >/leftypol/ antifa faggot

daily reminder

Turned himself in for what? Holding a legal rally?

>f0ol

>Our movement
>Our
>movement

Neck yourself you Nazi LARPing stormnigger.

You're not helping your case by having that flag and your OP sperg out

lrn2trollnigga

>Fuck you nigger. Sup Forums is not a collective hivemind.
But maybe we can work out some strategies here. Now that Richard Spencer and Milo have been deposed as alt-right leaders, we need a new figurehead. Maybe Cantwell is aggressive enough to perform this role effectively. What do you think, anons?

Listen to Azzmador. The """alt-right""" is extreme because it works for recruitment. Young recruits don't like anybody who capitulates or is weak. The goal is to move the mainstream to you, not pander to the mainstream. youtu.be/9xVE1ZjoiC8

Fuck off reddit, you homos are pure cancer

Stop fucking posting that image

The guy was attacked by antifa and had it stolen.

the shield was eventually stolen back by us in the end

It became a national emergency once CNN picked it up and MSNBC and panicked though. Hell even here they freaked out about it going after every single "alt-right" group

Listen to Azzmador. The """alt-right""" is extreme because it works for recruitment. Young recruits don't like anybody who capitulates or is weak. The goal is to move the mainstream to you, not pander to the mainstream. youtu.be/9xVE1ZjoiC8

>white people stop taking BBC and guzzling jewish cum for 1 day
omg goyim its a national emergency I tell ya!!

Well at least he turned himself
In
A nigger would laugh and rob a store,fuck a hoe on the way home

lmfao, of course the cucked leaf had a BLM flag

Thanks for the link. These are interesting ideas.

I thought the Charlottesville tactic was to dress up all respectable in shite shirts and chinos, and then pull as many people as possible far across to the skinhead neonazi right. If we're not doing that, I don't quite see the point. We need change and action!

>Cantwell, who was blocked from Facebook and OkCupid, also filmed himself crying after he realized police had issued a warrant for his arrest.
>blocked from OkCupid

The cringe in that scene just gets worse and worse as it goes on. First he pulls a gun tucked into the front of his pants, then he pulls a full size one tucked into his ass crack and then he goes for the ankle holster.

All I could think of while watching it was this....

youtube.com/watch?v=jS6kAKj8R9o

the Challenger shuttle explosion was a staged event. all the people who were supposed to be on it are still alive. look it up.

What would you have preferred?

No, you fuck off faggot. Sup Forums is not a monolith and it definitely isn't your stormnigger playpen. How about you go back to Faggotfront?
>let me try and fit in by posting shitty merchants cause my IQ is too low to formulate a response.
Sad sacks of shit. The ironic part is that Hitler would have gassed you both.

Cville was to show that people are no longer scared of the Jew's shaming. Sites like the Daily Stormer and their ground crew at every rally do exactly what the other identity politics groups do which is embrace the labels thrown at them. Like black groups who adopted nigger with each other, alt-right takes all the labels like genocidal, neonazi and says "Yep, that's us, so what" because the truth is in a free country, you can advocate for anything. If you can't it's not free ( like here, we have illusion of freedom)

>Sup Forums shitting on Cantwell
>probably no one listened to this uncut 3hour vice interview for full context

Anyone actually see the footage from the brawl on Friday night? It's being posted on the secret Radical Agenda listeners groups. Hopefully this can be used in court, along with the incompetent law enforcement.

>two counts of illegal use of tear gas and one count of malicious bodily injuries.

...Wait. That's it!?

I don't get it.
What's the big deal?

cant jail the cantwell

lel and you are still black

One gun in an IWB holster. Anything beyond that is just delusional mall ninja shit.

>Cville was to show that people are no longer scared of the Jew's shaming.
If this is true then why did Cantwell give himself up to be arrested? Shouldn't he have just gone rogue with a sniper gun for a few months? People are too worried about being accepted as normal when we want to fuck up what counts as normal.

a glock g30 in open carry would have been fine
>.45ACP caliber
>10+1 configuration
if you can't stop it with one shot, you have bigger problems than having a need for a gun

My town has a Christa McAuliffe elementary and their mascot is The Challenger.

>>wave a nazi flag around like a retard
Anyone have a picture of Chris doing that?

He's stupid as fuck,but not only that,he's a bitch.

Just a sad person all around.

my sides got blown into orbit

Incredibly interesting.
Using the Nazi meme to shut down political discourse is old hat for the deep state.

Shills are really mad at this post

>he's a bitch.
Why is he a bitch? Are you saying something about his sexual preferences and escapades. He looks like maybe he's a bit kinky.

thats a pretty quality merchant though newfag go back to buzzfeed

Nigger you're in Concord, NH. Wanna hang out tomorrow? I'm on the heights, and no, it's not the Morning Star or Garden ghettos

He's a little bitch cuz he was crying like a little cunt a day later on video.

He looks and sounds like a product of alcoholic parents who wanted to abort him but couldn't afford the procedure.

Also his last name is Can't Well. Literally can't make this shit up.

The guy in the picture of his old Facebook page is the key to his freedom. I assume this SJW has tons of anti white shit on Facebook and twitter if we find that stuff when they paint Cantwell as a radical you can say so was the others guy. Two bad actors = no victim and thus no crime.

history repeats itself

>quality

Yeah sure, maybe if you've been here for less than a week?
Go back to planned parenthood and demand your mother's refund.

Good to point that out m8. I havent debated liberals since the election. I feel my senses on that matter have dulled.

better than being a trog human monkey hybrid like yourself. unless you're being ironic w/ the flag

You really think Cantwell looks better than some nigger?

He's literally a -2/10 in terms of looks and he sounds like he has a dick in his mouth with that lisp.

well looking better than niggers is kind of setting the bar low

what did he do exactly? vid?

stop triggering the shills.

maced someone. other two charges were something to do with tear gas.

You could at least try to make it less obvious

You type semi-decently for a low IQ sub human only 200 years (or 16 nigger generations) removed from the stone age

>Undercover
Loud mouth maybe but he's been that way for years. Why is it always that conclusion just because you yourself only ever heard of him until CNN splash his mug across the airwaves?

Uma delicia

See you recognized your boss

youtube.com/watch?v=JCBH1guK96g

>be white
>be ugly
>be a cuck

Isn't that a bit redundant?

What nazi flag you retard? There's was only one provocateur with a nazi flag. Literally one.

Free speech fuckin' A
Thanks Commiebro
Now go die

This is the true narrative
The World was turning Right
How to stop it?
That's what all this Spencer/Canty/Baked/Rage/Milo/Cernovich/stuff is
>Daily reminder ecelebs are CO

Hello shill

you know that whole vid was him taking the piss right?

he was trolling vice