She finally admits it

“It was incredibly uncomfortable,” “He was literally breathing down my neck. My skin crawled.”
“Well, what would you do? Do you stay calm, keep smiling and carry on as if he weren’t repeatedly invading your space?”
“Or do you turn, look him in the eye, and say loudly and clearly, ‘Back up you creep. Get away from me’?”

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/26/hillary-clinton-fesses-hitting-bottle-post-electio/
twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/900574250582646784
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"Get away from me!"

isn't that what she told all the women who Bill sexually assaulted?

Get away from me you whore and keep your mouth shut, or I will suicide your ass.

I'm glad she showed the world what a great leader she was, after climbing into a liquor bottle for 2 months after losing biggly

>my skin
>implying you don't have scales

Playing the victim. Id respected the bitch more before reading that statement.

>Record Scratch
>Freeze Frame
>"Well, what would you do?"

Mary the degenerate demon and ride his ass straight to hell.

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/26/hillary-clinton-fesses-hitting-bottle-post-electio/

Did she name her booze? I cant read from the tears. I am listening to her new audio book.

>And then came this: “I won’t lie. Chardonnay helped a little, too.”

who the fuck drinks Chardonnay?

Suburban soccer moms.

only the TARGET brand

KEK

So if she loses again will the next step involve her killing herself? I wouldn't be surprised, after all, she has info that could lead to Hillary Clinton's arrest.

she'll kill Bill and pull the Ole Widow " Muh Rapist" bit

She cuts her Chard with vodka.

twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/900574250582646784

JAMES WOODS DOES IT AGAIN

Dunno .....

what the fuck is this deranged worthless hag idiot talking about?

I didn't start feeling bad about being an alcoholic until I found out Hillary is one too.

On the plus side so is Nigel Farage so I guess that evens out

First sex with Bill

Uh I am right now 2bh

I laugh at the idea that she wishes her life could be like Saved by the Bell and she, as Zack, could freeze time and talk to the audience.

Must be the Chardonnay and tears but WTF are you babbling about?

She openly admits to laying back while smelling the rape victims still on bills breath... Dreaming of her white knight.

She says she felt uncomfortable with Trump being behind her during a debate.

She said she thought about turning to him, calling him a creep but second guessed herself.

She said she wanted to stop the moment in time and ask us all what we thought.

In a simple moment, she explains to us why she shouldn't be President.

Intimidated.
Indecisive.
Lacking will.

Sad!

She is just trying to make Trump look bad to cover her own skanky pedophile ass. She can burn in hell for eternity. I hope she has a seizure as I write this and shits her nappy again.

FUCKING DIE YOU OLD SATANIC SLAG. AND TELL MR ED (YOUR HALF HUMAN- HALF HORSED CHILD TO BURN WITH YOU)

BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST

She should start a patreon for her ptsd

OH shit I was listening to the audio book and figured she was discussing bill. Sorry but I got the free version with no pictures.

The Clinton foundation should raise money for Bill's victims.
Shit there I go again confusing who the actual sexual predator is.

ironically she condones antifa and blm doing the exact same thing to people in public every fucking day

Super predators need to be brought to heel.