BREAKING: Car mows down demonstrators in 'hit and run' in St Louis, Missouri

A CAR has mowed down a group of demonstrators during a vigil in St. Louis, Missouri.

The event was held to honour Kenneth “Kiwi” Herring, a transgender woman who was fatally shot by police after stabbing an officer.
The car seen driving into the crowd was a black Mercedes.
It stopped and was surrounded before being driven through the crowd, it has been reported.
express.co.uk/news/world/845179/car-mows-down-protesters-st-louis-missouri

Small Happening. ((Our Streets))

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JKJDW_TG_Ww
stltoday.com/news/local/metro/driver-pushes-into-protesters-in-st-louis-street-injuries-said/article_dc8385bb-c978-5de2-8102-6737c5606894.html
express.co.uk/news/world/845179/car-mows-down-protesters-st-louis-missouri
youtube.com/watch?v=8Jo348REhsY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why can't these cunts have their protests without blocking roads and streets? They're literally begging for it.
youtube.com/watch?v=JKJDW_TG_Ww

Agreed.

So you block a street, mob a car, and the expected outcome is what exactly?
I'm actually curious how they would answer that.

fake, gay, and reported
>saged also

Real / Straight
stltoday.com/news/local/metro/driver-pushes-into-protesters-in-st-louis-street-injuries-said/article_dc8385bb-c978-5de2-8102-6737c5606894.html

Shit. I just got here a few hours ago. Staying downtown for business. I didn't hear anything and I'm over by the stadium.

Totally justified.

A ROCK WILL STAND ON 7 HILLS
A ROCK WILL STAND ON 7 HILLS

It's their own fault for playing in the middle of the road. These people have less cognitive abilities than 3 year old children.

>Having a vigil for someone who stabbed a police officer
Holy fuck the left is insane

Keeping on the DL apparently. Been broke a few hours.

Totally brainwashed. These are the real zombies.

Looks at that smug thot. This is why women shouldn't vote.

>honour a transgender woman who was fatally shot by police after stabbing an officer.
No one would honor me if I did that.

Rage inducing stupidity

If it was a wacked out lefty trangenderfuk cop who was beating you for being white I would.

Thanks, but how would you get passed the Antifa hordes protesting your presence?

Drivers black, nobody will care. Good for him though.

>express.co.uk/news/world/845179/car-mows-down-protesters-st-louis-missouri

Based german tank, rolling down US streets.

Saint Peters here. Anyone want to hang out?

So it's staying?

>It stopped and was surrounded before being driven through the crowd,

Self-defense. Next.

>mowed down
Obviously he supposed to stay still and let them smash his windows and drag him out to be beaten.
Actually, that implies walls. He should have just opened the door for them, racist maggot.

Dude looks chill as fuck.

Don't act like you wouldn't enjoy it too.

I'm saying it's a good thing. Also, nice Hitler digits.

>The event was held to honour Kenneth “Kiwi” Herring, a transgender woman who was fatally shot by police after stabbing an officer

UMM WTF?! since when do we glorify felons and criminals?!

KYS OP

Someone should tell that weepy fat boy's parents that it's a school night.

>over weight
>too much make up
>social media presence
>probably a black child
four horsemen of white genocide

Those moments when you wish Vladimir would just give the nuke order.

Where you been at

I think that's a girl thing.

Oh it's all the same now.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Jo348REhsY
On this weeks episode of car vs retards.

I can kind of see it with the shorts, but it looks exactly like a fat kid with one of those quasi-bowl cuts getting all upset because someone stole his backpack.

holy fuck

>lets get that license plate of the car we are illegally impeding.

I don't even understand this level of stupidity.

Someone shoop Sam Hyde into the driver's seat

LOOK AT THE NOSE OF THE PERSON INSIDE THE CAR

IT'S A JEW

Don't forget about the part of smacking it while swarming it at the same time.

It's really incredible isnt it.

Wait

They are protesting over a tranny faggot who stabbed a neighbor then stabbed a cop then got shot by the cops

Did I read that right?

These fucking commies are out of control. Chargers of justice for of all of them

Not really since being stuck on here for the past 10 fucking years has taught me one and it's people can be at times extraordinarily retarded to the point that they can make a crayon eating aspie look fucking intelligent.

>mourning and protesting for someone who stabbed a cop

Half our country is festering with these carcinogenic faggots, it's only a matter of time before I become an avatar of anger

see

They're gonna take down Lee and put up a statue to this brave cop stabber

Why is the alt right so violent?

>fucking muslim cunts

. 007% of the planet is allocated for motorized vehicle traffic. Pedestrians stay the fuck off it or get smushed. Even most animals understand this.

You can't OutRun the alt-right.

This shit has happened plenty of times lol. Just look at the BLM "protests." Protesters are in the way, driver gets pissed off and tries to drive through. People start slamming the vehicle and smashing his windows. "Fuck this shit I'm out." Hits the gas and adios. No one died, only injuries reported were minor ones. Funny how all I see is WHITE SUPREMACIST CAR ATTACK YET AGAIN (literally one ever in history). But when Muslims do this shit over and over and over and over and over and over against civilians and kill dozens each time, the only thing I hear is "not all Muslims." Let's show the poor boy washed up on the beach that was positioned their by photographers, but ban the actual carnage of children being ripped apart by trucks! Progressive!

Dr Drew?

>it was black

Color me surprised

Holy Shit
THIS

Possible suspect

Original content, oh my.

I'm on my phone so the thread title is shortened to "Car mows down demons." Super accurate.

>express.co.uk/news/world/845179/car-mows-down-protesters-st-louis-missouri
The streets are being cleaned of Der Untermenschen

Another false flag.

you might be on to something

>
The ignorance is appalling.

>"Kiwi" is a transgender woman who stabbed a police officer.
>In self-defense, the officer shot her.

She blatantly attacked the officer no question. This is not a case of an innocent POC being gunned down. She stabbed a cop and was killed.

>Protesters take to the streets.
>Protesters physically block traffic. When a car approaches, they attack the car.
>Car threatened, drives forward to escape.

This is like one and a half weeks after a case where protesters were hit for doing the exact same thing.

>Nazi fascsist merica won't let us attack moving motor vehicles without bodily harm!
Is our streets!

Hahaha, based car of peace.

>knock out gas
life ain't a Hollywood movie.

it's summer.

Yeah. They're fucking liars. I like to see and criticize both size as sort of an intellectual exercise. I see good points and bullshit from the right, but what I see from the left is beyond bullshit. It's mental gymnastics to the infinite degree.

sides* fuck me

You can legally plow them over, it's settled law.

JUST RELEASED: PICTURE OF THE DRIVER

>The event was held to honour Kenneth “Kiwi” Herring, a transgender woman who was fatally shot by police after stabbing an officer.
>honoring someone killed during attempted murder

I mean I'm not surprised but still

This has got to be the best car commercial i've seen in a while.
Washington looks furious ready to plow through 6 million niggers.

As the old saying goes. White Power, Black Power, Horse power.

Right wing death car?!

>Holding a vigil for a person that stabbed a cop
Am I missing something here or is everyone just losing their minds?

Mercedez Benz, the best or nothing...

when will this (((white)))-on-white violence end?

They never had fully functioning minds to begin with.

No way Sammy can afford a Merc.

Whats with whites and muslims running people over all the time?

genetically inferior drivers.
t.chink driving instructor

Real shame we're going to see a push to mandate automated vehicles just because people wouldn't get out of the street.

>she
It was a mentally ill dude that tried to murder a cop.

Welcome to:
Chicago
Detroit
Baltimore
Miami
Orlando
New York
Los Angeles
St. Louis
and many more chocolate cities.

>Tried to stab a police office
>Black trannie
>Weeping fat 10 year old white boy with the same mental illness
Just how fucking dysfunctional is the USA at the moment? Here in Australia there is still SOME attempt to keep the liberal crazies at bay.

>stabs officer

>gets shot

>people are PROTESTING THE COP

what in the fuck

what the fuck is that moot on the hood?

One with that sort of behavior is not deserving of any masculine title

It doesn't make sense dose it? The USA's social structure and social hierarchy is incomprehensible to me now.

That's a terrifying thought. Your Google(tm) car refusing to run over the pack of rabid antifa trying to kill you.

Because that'd be wrong, goyim.

the US makes sense

it's the left that is retarded

You get it. Most Americans live normal lives. It is just that this shit gets blown way out of proportion.

D I G I T S C O N F I R M R A C E W A R

>When police arrived they found a 30-year-old man who had been badly cut across his face, arms and torso, authorities say.
>"The suspect flourished a knife and slashed at the officers, slicing one officer on the arm," O'Toole said at a news conference. "The officers fired and shot and killed the suspect."
>The event was held to honour Kenneth “Kiwi” Herring
>honour

>The event was held to honour Kenneth “Kiwi” Herring, a transgender woman who was fatally shot by police after stabbing an officer.
>honour
>stabbing an officer

Stab a cop. Get killed. Idiots throw a "rally" for you. Block the street, jump on cars. Get run over. Act surprised it happened.

I don't know, you tell me. The ACLU, a civil rights group who is extremely leftist and anti-Trump, posted a tweet of a blonde kid with a flag and a shirt that says Free Speech. Thousands of twitter users called it racism and demanded they take it down.