Sup Forums chicks

Why do commies have the best cuties Sup Forums?
>naive
>imaginative
>creative fashions

Nazi chicks are too into meth and whoring themselves. It's a pretty big turn off.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/fFQB3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pic related

>tfw no qt3.14 commie gf to smash trailertrash skulls with

I'd go commie just to piss off the faggots that spend all their time on this shit board.

>Cherry picking
Typical leftist. I'm sure you just don't know any better because these are the only two images you've seen posted in the week that you've been here. Don't feel bad.

Trap

>Ow, user! What was that fo- Hey!! Get off me you fascist fuck!! Oof!

Hope you like boys.

Good thing you're not like any of those losers.
You and me both brother.

I mean can you imagine the kind of losers that would spend their time on Sup Forums?

I would go communist, but I cannot, since I am not subhuman unfortunatly :( :(

Because alphas want to rescue damsels and we know that commie/lefty ladies need rescuing from their poor decisions. It feeds into two ego pools: the hero fantasy and the patriarchy fantasy.

Sage.

- Marx was a journalist spook working for wealthy elites. He was also a wealthy elitist and married into a banker/financier family.
- His writings to his father reveal he literally was a Satanist. Not exaggerating here.

His job was to undermine meaningful change and to make sure the masses never really went after the financial elites.

He and Trotsky were both journalist spooks, and therefore frauds.

The Bolshevik Revolution was about destabilizing Russia and murdering Orthodox Slavs because of a millennium of hatred between Eastern European Jews and Slavs.

Marxism and therefore communism are incoherent ideologies (his job was never to think clearly and devise an ethical or correct political theory) and ultimately they were a ploy to commit barbarous genocide against Slavs in Eastern Europe.

Marxism is murderous and not about stages of human development.

Communism is murderous and not about stages of human development.

Kindly stop posting your genocide-representing commie swastikas.

Sage.

>she
Faggot

Because right wing politics are the realm of men and high T women (Who are rarely cute).

>Nazi chicks are too into meth and whoring themselves. It's a pretty big turn off.

Nazi chicks are just racist commie chicks, and a lot of them are kinda cute.

I dated a qt commie gril for ~8 months but she eventually just became insufferable. Every time we'd fight she'd always blame everything on the male power structure / patriarchy. What a waste of time.

Just remember, no commitment.

what like you guys don't?

>chick
there is a feminine penish tucked inbetween her legs

this is literally for cccp - combined community codec pack. its not communism.

Our tactics are totally different. You go looking for days to find a single individual to find that doesn't look so great, so you can go back on your PC narrative.

We don't have a PC narrative to go back on and your Proud Fat Feminists are your frontlinesmen that you hide behind, so it's not like anyone is cherry picking to make the left look bad. It's not our fault your side embraces degeneracy and moral decay.

Yeah, some of our members are fat but we build them up, so they can work out and get healthy. You guys are too busy dickriding to care if one of your members has a short lifespan due to heart disease.

So while it's true there's shit on both sides, we have two totally different ways to go about it and your side is shit because it enforces bad behavior and self-destructive attitudes. How are you going to cope with 45% of your members killing themselves, after we pay for their gender transitional surgery? The left is teen angst personified. "It's not a phase, mom! Gosh, why are you such a bigot?! I hate you!!!"

And none of you ever stop to think, maybe we argue with you so you can get some of that angst out and maybe chill? Maybe stop being so angry that you feel like you have to hit random, innocent people out on the streets? They're not nazis but you're definitely a criminal, if that's what you're doing. And the worst part? You're so busy lying to yourselves, you probably honestly believe the people you randomly attack are real nazis. You need help.

>commies in Russia in 2017
>not 60-80 years old
Pick one. Good commie- dead commie

These are ethnic Russians and you poltard shitskins are not welcome here. Russia belongs to the Northerners

If that thought that was a girl, they've taken it in the jaw at least once.

Communists aren't naive. The best thinkers of the past 100 years have been Marxists.

The meaningful writings of garl marx
Destroy your governments
Destroy your social order
Destroy all law
Remove private property
Legalize theft
Everything will sort itself out goyim slso thete are no tribes clear tgat from racist mind so what if 0.2% owns everythimg we are all humans goyim.

hahahahahah it barely took me 3 secs to pull that pic out of google.
Fucking rubes are angry because we post pics of their sistermother wives lol

1. cute girls don't need to develop brains or political awareness
2. they're literally starving

The slav cannot competently rule his own people. Rusland to the Urals is Germanic clay.

Oh man, i would capitalize her with muh dick

We forgot to ask Amerindian mongrels and European mutts what is our clay or not. Balto-Slavs of Russian variety are a master race on it's own, which ironically is more Germanic admixed than most Austrians and Anglos

Muh dick

Daily reminder that this is a dude and masturbating to it is GAAAAAY

>literally posting trannies

Nah, I'll keep mine

Because Nazi girls are hateful. They have some reason to be against the world, they're not having a good time. So they're all sorts of fucked up.

Communist girls can simply be naive and sheltered and thus can be cute.

Commie girls are filthy in bed.

that bitch is hideous

>His writings to his father reveal he literally was a Satanist. Not exaggerating here.
Do you have a source for this?
Because I've read Marx's views of the Jews.

Most far lefty girls I know are really angry all the time. They make shit up to get angry at, especially if you are white.

The Jew, Ivanka Trump, is pretty hot. She qualifies as a commie because she is a fucking kike.

That kind of ceased to be an option we invaded Germany, murdered their men, raped their women and indoctrinated their children into marxism. You can thank us for inevitable extinction of germanic race.

well we can rape the commies I mean all of them have a rape and choking fetish so they would probably enjoy it
>I'm kidding
I find those type of fetishes degenerate like most modern lefty society

>You can thank us for inevitable extinction of germanic race.
We are not Germanics, Jews, Georgians or Anglos, man.

Because they care about their appearance

>Why do commies have the best cuties Sup Forums?
Because all women are braindead whores and thus naturally drawn to leftism.

I'd fuck her.

>When you're a commie but also simultaneously a classcuck

Can we settle this once and for all?
Does she have a girlpenis or not?

because cuties do what is socially expected since they are vulnerable and need protection.

cutieness does not think, it just does cuteness.

Nazis are fighters and need to be strong. strength isn't really cute.

That's a man hopped up on gay frog water. Sad!

>breathtaking lefty goddess

Aren't you guys the side shilling fat positivity and the "trannies are real women" meme?

>Russian calling others mongrels and mutts.
Balto-Slavs are mongrels by definition and your country is chalk full of shit/pisskin minorities and the offspring of their miscegenation with slavs.

>dat bulg
Yup.

So lovely...

Not gonna lie, I'd seize her means of production.

why can't the left create good memes?

>>Throws up in my mouth a little

You know this is a dude right?

>a fucking trap
>look at this cutie Sup Forums

fuck off back to Sup Forums faggot

>commies
>best cuties

also, she looks like a 12 year old, who took a bath in red paint, looks fucking ugly

they sure do

>pic related, our next president

That's just the Golden One with tits.

>Tramp Stamps and piercing all over the place >swear like sailors
>trying so hard to be masculine.
Fuck the liberal whores. The town I live in is filled with them. It's fucking hell for me.

Cause Dumb girls are usually hot.

Fuck every inch of her evil marxist body senpai

>underage girl with atrocious style
>best cuties
thanks for confirming that commies are tasteless pedos, i guess.

dang

Think about dating a communist, she'd be fucking needy and demand control of the relationship and make you buy her things all the time.

Kek

missed it was earlier today

Smug fuckable faces

>dat tense
... Iiif that's what you get off on, Pally-O.

lmaoo

Cute

Makes me want to Seize the rights of Reproduction

That's a man

Damn! Commie girls look like that??

Great post.

tl:dr Communist encourage degeneracy, we actively work against it by discouraging it.

Like bread and shit..

>she

> Why do commies have the best cuties Sup Forums?
hint: they don't. IS does

WAH! What are we gonna do on the camp bed, comrade? BLYAD!

That's a boy. You're a faggot.

more here imgur.com/a/fFQB3

No. She is a real person with name and history. Just like all the "cute traps", she isn't trap at all (reverse trap, you might say). Also, traps and gays don't exist in Russia (and if there are some, they are killed or chased away to Canada, whichever happens first)

Are you a qt redneck all american grill?
Are you in a pickup truck?

thanks for the link

Only a naive Commie cunt would believe that

>killed or chased away to Canada
Death is a preferable option to living in Canada to be brutally honest

>Communists aren't naive. The best thinkers of the past 100 years have been Marxists.
>MFW

There is no sex under communism