Releases a bill condemning the Islamic practices of cutting women's clits off and throwing acid in their faces

>releases a bill condemning the Islamic practices of cutting women's clits off and throwing acid in their faces
>Canadians lose their shit and vote him out
Canadians just make no sense to me

Half the people involved in defining what good politics means in your country are doing so with the subconscious intent to destroy your country. Marxism is ultimately an adversarial ideology with the only motive of revolution.

Everything makes sense when you accept everything they do is to hurt or destroy stuff they don't like.

For instance, they don't like Christians so much they'll legalise female genital mutilation just to make Muslims feel welcome enough to overthrow the Christian cultured Canada.

the main reason they voted him out is because they were bored and all the menstruating sluts like to gawk over Trudeau. Democracy at work gents.

wtf we voted him out because we had two recessions and he failed on several trade fronts.

You're both right! Plus Justy promised to spend a lot of money.

Fpbp

>recessions
I think the lambda guy is more concerned about the alleged environmental blunders.

Canada. Lol.

>Canadians lose their shit and vote him out

Canadians don't vote for their prime minister.
Also, he won his riding, so he wasn't "voted out".

>Canadians don't vote for their prime minister.

nice meme

Only 8 percent of the people in Canada want more immigration. We do not have representation in government. Once elected they reneg promises. We need our own 1776 now.

I'll just leave this here to give you an idea what happened

He overstayed his welcome. People were sick of his fake ass robotic face. He got greedy, and now Canada suffers for a short while. Everybody thought Cuckdeau would get a minority government, so everyone accidentally voted for him.

Trudeau won't win another term.

I only hope this fucking country is nuked to fucking hell soon by chinktards or muslims. Such repulsive countries should not exist.

I was legitimately worried when I heard he got a majority!

Says the cripple cock. The first ever winning party was called liberal conservative

Harper put all his eggs in the oilsands basket and failed, crushing the canadian economy in the process.

Trudeau is about to legalize the only profitable crop that will grow in Alberta and could create tons of funds and jobs

Alberta hates Trudeau because "mu oil jobs" and "his daddy gave us thu finger"

Trudeau is proof that women should have never gotten the vote

This will NOT happen. Trudeau is going to try and weed guy us again reelection time.
Your not wrong but drop the anarchy flag you edgy fuck.

How is this not child abuse.

how is Mormonism not child abuse?

fucking this, freaks should be locked up