Does Sup Forums still support Trump?

Does Sup Forums really still support this lying Jewish bastard? strawpoll.me/13776019

Fuck Trump. He has proven time and time again that he cucks for the filthy rotten kikes. Plus, all his grandkids are fucking kikes.

I'll support him as long as the corporate MSM is criticizing him 24/7. When it stops doing that, I'll shitcan him. I was about to when the MSM was ejaculating over his Syrian strike, to be honest.

Still better than Hillary.

i voted for aleppo because he was a retard

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Why would we stop? He is still the same Trump that we elected. Triggering both the leftists and established.

I voted for not hillary
I got it
I'll give a shit again next election right now I'm just here for happening watches

>le retard meme

you realize nignogs and mongrels are why she won cities, and that they are the lowest on the intelligence spectrum?

Only niggers and fags live in cities.
Enjoy the taste of black cock, faggot.

>tfw you didn't vote for either so you don't have to feel shit

Quid in irrumabo iustus fucking tu de me dicis, non parum canis! Ego pol illum non nosti lectus summo genere meo in classe signaculis et audivi Ego numerosis iam involved in secretum incursiones in Al-Quaeda, et confirmati sunt super CCC necat. Ego sum exercitatus sum et in bellica orci pellentesque in summo totius US milites. Nihil autem iustus es mihi alium scopum. Extergimus in vos et irrumabo cum praecisione et similia, quae numquam visa sunt ante hac Tellure, pone cor meum fucking verba. Vos can adepto vestri puto stercore ad me dicens evacuandam de Internet? Atqui putate: fututor. Contactus network of secretum meum mihi loqui sicut et nos exploratores trans USA et quod rectum est IP nunc et para te ad melius tempestas, vermibus. Delet enim dicis misellus tempestate paulum tuis. Vestri 'stupri mortuis malit haedo. Possum quoquam quisquam et interficiat vos septem centum et ultricies nuda manu. Non solum late exercitati in armis sum infligere possunt, sed in integrum arma Civitatibus Foederatis Americae accessum habemus Marine et uti suum plenum vestra extergimus in quantum miseri solitarius in facie continere non parum stercore. Si enim tantum potuerunt tibi retributionem tuam parum sciatur quid commune dixeris "callidus" comment erat deducere in vobis, maybe vos vestra fuisset fucking lingua tenebatur. Sed tu poterat, non vobis, nunc autem et tibi solvente pretium, goddamn te stultus. Omnia ira super vos et cacas in obstrepit. Vestri 'stupri mortuis kiddo.

You didn't mind the suburban retards when they voted for Obama, did you?

Nothing wrong with a bit of buggery with big balck muscular men.

so literally the people that are smart enough to work in big cities in major industries voted for the rational choice, whereas retards that work on farms and in unproductive sectors voted for the retard

hmm... really tickles your noodle

Gee, I wonder what this slide thread could be trying to distract from this time

Absolutely. Fuck off shills.

>nignogs and mongrels
>voting

If nignogs had voted, she would have won Florida, North Carolina, Georgia, Ohio, Michigan and god knows what else. You're still stuck in your 2008 mindset of black vs white, when the 2016 election was clearly about ultra high IQ, educated city people vs rural and suburban retards.

>Smart enough to work in big cities

Holy fuck, this post

>Ohio
>Nignogs
>82.7% White

Fucking turboshill over here lmfao

wow i wonder who is behind this post

Trump is just a Neocon working for the Jew, he is no better than the filthy liberals, only good thing is it's funny to watch him trigger them.

calm down

He's been fucking up lately. Fired Bannon, hired McMaster who fired the deep state memo guy and Flynn staff, which trump did nothing to stop him from doing it. 10/10 would not vote again. Seriously, I ticked 'not sure'.

Of course he is working for the Jew. They are all over our government. One man can't deestablish all of them at once, but he is doing more than any president has done before him. But Trump knows how to play the long game.

Yeah I still supported him really until he did the Jew's bidding and striked Syria

He has proven himself time and time to be the Jew's dog, name a single thing he has done against the Jewish agenda?

Immigration, Paris Agreement, the constant attack on the Jewish media and their liberal agenda, and soon to be NAFTA.

I don't like to be intervening in the middle east still as much as anyone else, but that doesn't erase everything he has done.

This shit is old. He was always a jew cuck but that was a non-issue. All candidates were jew cucks. Hell Friona pledged to suck jew cock while taking the oath of office.

Te rural sector is far from unproductive or retarded, but they are quite ignorant to the outside world beyond their little spheres. Rural culture is different from urban culture in that urbanites are bombarded with exposure to aspects of life that a farmer never sees. Ignorance is not stupidity, but in this case, ignorance caused a major stupidity, like the election of Donald Drumpf.

It's only to make the public feel like there is an actual positive change, nothing will really change. Jews control both Left and Right....

Bullshit; the post

I voted for him, and I hope he gets his shit together, but he looks more like he's joined the swamp instead of draining it.

Hillary is still free...no members of Congress indicted...not even Debbie fucking Wasserman-Jew.

After 8 months he has drained 0% of the swamp and it will haunt him and ruin his presidency

If he knew anything about the long game he would have staffed 30 Bannons and they could deconstruct Washington. That's what he promised. Trump is busy reacting to CNN or whatever the NYT, WP say about him to care about anything else.

TAKE THAT JEW COCK AMERIFAG

HOW DOES IT FEEL FAG?

this

and this afghanistan thing was basically nothing and there was a lot of obvious shilling going on

Of course they do, and Trump is always butting heads with them. He may not get everything he wants, but he doesn't go down without a fight. That at least I can respect. Like I said, he is only one man.

i do not know how anybody can see trump as good anymore he has done so much evil shit. i mean its to the point where some of these people will never stop supporting trump regardless of what he does

Say it with me.

PRESIDENT TRUMP!

>and this afghanistan thing was basically nothing

Obvious trump shill

Containing ZOG wars isn't "nothing"

Face it you are a kike.

More than ever

Yes

t. soros shill

you can't just suddenly withdraw your troops you have to clean up the mess first. the number of troops is still much less than obama had

yeah i hope you love working for 30k a year whereas i'll graduate with a starting salary of ~180k in biglaw

Trump's importance peaked at his election, as a symbol that something was emerging, that we could make something happen, that we weren't alone in this world.
Go and look at some of the election videos - Never Come Down, Intial D, stuff like that. That's what Trump gave us.
He was never going to be the big bad president Fuhrer we need, he might even end up being some big kike plot, but there was a moment there where we knew what true energy, true excitement felt like. And for that moment, though he might be dethroned, he'll still have a pass on the day of the rope.

No, but i'm going to vote for him unless literally hitler is running. Just because he's not aligned perfectly with my views, doesn't mean he's not still the best choice.

Yes antifa we do.

>you can't just suddenly withdraw your troops you have to clean up the mess first.

FUCK OFF KIKE

There is no cleaning up the mess. You are supporting the interests of the military industrial complex and minertral industry. Tablian didn't have a Rothschild central bank prior to jewsa invading.

buuuuut how many of you would still flip shit if we succeeded at impeaching him? Pence would definitely be less right-wing and more susceptible to 'pc' pressure right?

>There is no cleaning up the mess.
so you admit that if the US pulls out its troops it'll still be a mess just that soros will make some more shekels

It is not nothing Trump just signed off on literally billions of dollars of future aid to that shithole and lives of young men. More than what it's worth.

Pence is far more right than cuck trump

Trump is a NYC libtard.

Better question: do Soros shills still get paid a penny every ten posts or has he downsized to promises of free pizza?

Yeah thanks for reading the rest of my post

>looks at flag

Every time.

Well put, user, well put.

Trump served his purpose, its now time for Steve King. when niggers bitch at him he says your welcome, for slavery. You get to live with us whites. Your fucking welcome.

Times are hard, right now I get a dollar per 10,000 posts, although the number of trump cuck triggerings raises my pay between that and 5 dollars.

Yeah he's ok, because he still pisses off a lot of lefties, but I've kinda readjusted my expectations of what he can accomplish. Maybe after Republicans win big in 2018 Congress will stop being so fucking afraid to work with him. Really he's having so much trouble right now because
1. Congress is worried Mueller's investigation might bury Trump and anyone associated with him, so they don't want to appear to close and
2. Republicans really need a big win in 2018 because that means they will have enough control to trigger a Constitutional Convention via the states and amend the Constitution to roll back 100 years of progressive activism. They just don't want Trump to ruin this plan they've had underway since Reagan when they are so close to success.

After 2018 things should get better.

>"Drumpf"

LOL, can never stop with the namecalling? How cute. It's like your still in Elementary School. Wait, that explains alot of the left's actions.

Never did never will. Sign of all what is wrong with people