If you are going to say most of crime and rape comes from the blacks...

If you are going to say most of crime and rape comes from the blacks, you must also admit that pedophillia is rampant in the whiteman

Fellow whites, we must put an end to the "lollicraze"

Other urls found in this thread:

frontpagemag.com/fpm/250972/one-million-child-victims-muslim-rape-gangs-uk-arnold-ahlert
youtube.com/watch?v=jj0v5Z5Z7Fs
nyclu.org/en/stop-and-frisk-data
news.stanford.edu/2016/06/28/stanford-researchers-develop-new-statistical-test-shows-racial-profiling-police-traffic-stops/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post proof
If it's like 55% by whites you have no point

It's the feminist's fault really. With the pro-active strive of uncontrollable volition amongst women, many of them anesthetize men into seeking alternatives, sometimes degenerate methods of achieving sexual and emotional milestones through more profound and disturbing methodologies.

This is not at all an excuse, merely an examination to how we got to this point. Why do you think many Democrats-"Liberals" are so sexually unique in these regards?

It's the expectations that a women, nay all women are goddesses that are the true leading figure of the traditional family, any deviation from this idea is "Patriarchy."

Which is a sad state of affairs that some semblance of masculinity is wasted on it sticking it to fake women and little girls.

It's a common talking point from niggers but I've never seen proof so I don't believe it. Underage prostitutes are a huge problem in black communities so I'm almost certain it's not true.

That said pedos should be purged through a controlled eugenics program either way. Too physically aroused by under 13 girls and you get a snip. Easy peezy.

Black people just think uncle joe fuckin his neice is normal as long as she kindve likes it. White people report the senior fucking their junior daughter because despite what she thinks they want her to marry a succesful businessman and putting chad in prison is a sure fire way to temporarily stop her whoreness. But she then ends up fucking anything she can and ruins her own life because she hates her parents so much.

You've been cucked into thinking that. It's perfectly okay to have a young wife as long as you take good care of her.
Won't be happening in our lifetimes though, but it's morally good nonetheless.

I agree with this, though most of the pedophiles I've seen when working in various correctional facilities were black.

You could make a case for 16 or 17 year olds but it isn't acceptable to marry and bang an 8 year old, you sick fuck.

(((Fellow Whites)))

Yeah, definitely not 8 year old, but when she hits puberty it's nature's way of saying "this one is ready to be fucked"

frontpagemag.com/fpm/250972/one-million-child-victims-muslim-rape-gangs-uk-arnold-ahlert

>You could make a case for 16 or 17 year olds but it isn't acceptable to marry and bang an 8 year old, you sick fuck.
This

The fact is, he is just trying to justify his pedo fetish and claiming his desires are normal but we all know that he is just doing it for his sexual pleasure and not for good intentions

Please tell me some more about me that I don't know. I'm just saying it was okay to have relations with teenagers up until 100 years ago. I'm not defending pedophiles or those who hurt children. You took it out of context because you're retarded. And you need to justify to yourselves to fuck a 16/17 year old? 15 is legal in my country and pretty much all of europe.

>not america

Well, yeah, sure, but I want them dead anyway. Meanwhile the blacks can't admit their own crimes.

We don't have to admit shit, let's do this.

youtube.com/watch?v=jj0v5Z5Z7Fs

Why do you lie?

Child abuse is lower among whites, proportionally.

Actually about the whole black people commit more crime:

nyclu.org/en/stop-and-frisk-data

news.stanford.edu/2016/06/28/stanford-researchers-develop-new-statistical-test-shows-racial-profiling-police-traffic-stops/

Turns out when you stop and search more heavily on a certain demographic, they get arrested more. Who woulda thought?

Here's the rate.

The madmen. They just can not stop being subhumans.

If the pedo stats are less than the percentage of white people in the greater society being talked about it isn't uniquely their problem. I.E. If the U.S. is 60% white, if pedophilia was not a race/community based issue you would expect whites to commit 60% of molestations.

Regardless, it's a problem everywhere and disgusting degenerate pedophiles are reviled by everyone.

Here's child molestation specifically.

>by the race/ethnicity of the victim
are you that retarded?

incest and child molesting is rampant among niggers. i don't know how any other race could beat them when it comes to having sex with your daughters, nieces, granddaughters, etc. worse than muzzies, who at least have to marry their incest victims.

Post 2008 crime statistics regarding whites are skewed because it includes a bunch of sand niggers, spics and some north Africans.

for drugs sure, don't you think it's reasonable to have a higher police presence in more crime ridden areas?

If you knew anything you'd know that people are attracted to their own race.

Nobody wants to molest a black kid except for other blacks.

you have a weird way of spelling 'asians'

Reminder that they recently started counting hispanics as white for crime statistics

Interesting aside - blacks are WAY more likely to be serial killers when considering they are only 13% of the US population.

Another myth busted.

Anything else?

child abuse isn't molestation, obviously you're going to see a disproportionate statistic for the lower socioeconomic race that has more kids on average. the statistic is irrelevant and realistically is discredited in the same manner.
>people that can't afford to feed their kids abuse them through malnutrition and so on more often
>who woulda thunk it
the statistic is actually lower than you should expect, giving credence to OP's claim

See To your point, I have absolutely zero doubt that if you controlled for income and number of children, child abuse would still be higher among blacks.

For example, if you control for income and single parent households, counties with a higher % black population still have way more crime.

By the way, why do you think black families have more kids, have lower socioeconomic status, and are more likely to be single parent? Assume it's society's fault?