Mayweather v McGregor

Whoul should I put my money on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4npfZASBWps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Isn't that shit all scripted and fake so it doesn't really matter?

put a little on both.

Of course Mayweather will win. McGregor isn't even a boxer.

No and you're an idiot.

Put your money on the fight promoter. They are the ones that will win in the end

Zero chance McGregor can win. I'd love to see him win but Mayweather is 49-0. He's fought the best boxers available at the time and nobody ever really got a good hit on the guy, he's just that fast. McGregor isn't a boxer and his 6 month of training isn't enough to bring him up to Mayweathers level who many consider to be the best defensive boxer of all time.

>betting on the NuWWE

faget

I'm still half-convinced Mayweather is gonna take a dive.

Mayweather, this is not even a question

Are you fucking stupid

This shit is so set up. You have to be stupid and delusional to think otherwise

Mayweather will almost definitely win, but upsets aren't uncommon in boxing.

>he's just that fast
Speed isn't the biggest factor in a pro boxer's defense

>I'm still half-convinced Mayweather is gonna take a dive.

Boxing is the most corrupt sport in existence, given the way the odds have been there's millions to gain by Mayweather taking a dive. It's basically known his spending is so out of control he's desperate for cash even though he should have assets in the millions. If his primary motivator is money why wouldn't he engage in mafia tier shit?

Whatever. You're just some dick sucking faggot, so why should I care?

mayweather obviously. hes never lost a fight.maybe that whole promotion was a jew trick to make us sympathise with the black guy. they made mcgregor seem like such an asshole i actually want mayweather to win

Mayweather will win, McGregor will take the cash and not give a fuck about it.

If it was MMA, McGregor would win but this is boxing, Mayweather will destroy him solely on technic

McGregor is the better fighter, but the (((judges))) will probably give it to Mayweather like they always do.

even if it's rigged you can still make money betting on it. mental midgets

neither! stop supporting these retarded useless sports!! I'd like to see this Irish midget perform in middle east or any other war zone along side those who are serving! I hope this midget gets put in his place like that stupid blond cunt was.. after she got knocked for the second time suddenly there isn't another word about her anywhere on internet or tv.. GOOD FUCKING RIDDANCE!

Well thats part of the marketing strategy to hype the fight, maybe they are even friends in real life, or are people in the US really that dramatic/exaggerated in real life?

McGregor will probably back down the night of the fight. He knows he can't beat a Black man and is scared to death. There's unconfirmed reports that he called his mom crying because he was scared Money was gonna hurt him. I just can't wait to see all the white tears and excuses for their little fag boy after he backs down like whites always do when challenged by the superior Black man

Save your money, OP.

Betting on Floyd won't give you a significant gain. Betting on Conor would, but the odds are the odds for a reason.

You could spend that money in a much smarter way.

white guy is a major coke head, so i doubt he can win

>he doesn't enjoy meta-betting

It is when you're fighting at any weight >light heavyweight. Pacman is a very heavy hitter at welterweight but Mayweather fucked him up every single round. Nigger made him look amateur and flatfooted.

>McGregor is the better fighter

You do this is a boxing match, right? Are you seriously suggesting that McGregor is a better boxer than Mayweather? Why does Sup Forums always talk about shit they know nothing about?

I sure don't

If you don't realize that UFC requires full-body endurance rather than just quick jabs of a boxer then you're a flaming moron.

McGregors whole being is conditioned for damage. He'll win easily without a sweat.

Whats with that Freemason like symbol?

What the fuck

Nobody thinks Mayweather is going to win by knockout dumbass. He'll win by by points link he always does. He'll go in get a few jabs on McGregor and then just wait out the match.

lol that can't be real right?

Oy vey. Goyim Combat.

You know exactly what's with it.

this

The last match Mayweather had was gay as fuck. It was all about points. The guy knows how to play the game.

What's up with the free masson symbol?
Why should I care?
Why it's so marketed?
Why one of them isn't even a boxer?

Rogan has his money on McGregor

youtu.be/4npfZASBWps

Mayweather is obviously going to win assuming both fighters box fairly, but they both have gigantic fucking egos. I predict Conor gets DQ'd by the third round due to an illegal kick / choke hold or some shit. This would allow both Conor and Mayweather to talk a bunch of shit while providing precedent for a second match worth even more shekels. They've both probably planned this shit out months ago.

McGregor can't do that, it's in his contract. If he pulls any MMA moves on Mayweather he won't get his 100 million for the fight and Mayweather will also probably sue him into oblivion.

McGregor if you want to show solidarity and white pride. Mayweather if you actually want to make back your money.

Mayweather is such a control freak and so desperate for money that he made Connor sign an agreement to wait till the 5th round before they start really fighting. Connor will disregard the agreement and catch him off guard and knock him out

Why is there a masonic symbol on the promo poster?

What are the betting odds if it goes to decision and McGregor wins.?

Paddy power go broke

I don't have kike cable or satellite. How does one watch this then?

I made a bet with my friend that Mcgregor wins but the media tries to say he cheated somehow, OR mcgregor gets mad and says some "Rayciss" shit like calling mayweather boy or something and then mayweather does something that gets him disqualified. there is too much social pressure that could be exerted by (((them))) if mcgregor were to win. it may be a significant contributor to the racial tipping point. If i'm right I'm $50 richer.