Julian Assange under USIC supervision??

look at this thread

twitter.com/KibBitzLaw/status/900584489725960192

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1503506037620.jpg
2012portal.blogspot.com/2017/08/unity-meditation-report.html?m=1
youtube.com/user/getbuzy1/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCOnnmKlDZltHAqJLz-XIpGA/videos
thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/346904-assange-meets-us-congressman-vows-to-prove-russia-did-not-leak-him
archive.is/kudvj
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_decoy
twitter.com/KibBitzLaw/status/900584489725960192
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2796069/Kerry-Air-grounded-time-Vienna.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>in b4 VotL is a nigger LARP

You're seriously trying this again dude? What the fuck is your problem?

for what it's worth, OP, I believe him. I've been following him very closely. Him, Cobra, Corey Goode & David Wilcock, The Law of One, check it out. Make up your own mind. Let your inner intuition guide you. Don't let these mindless fucks here tell you this guy is a LARP. That's up for you to decide.

You guys are fucking retarded. He literally did a file drop and was exposed sending fake files to himself. He messages himself, This is a moron with a keyboard pulling some bullshit paleidean conspiracy. It's a fucking PSY OP.

You really think a faggot liek Corey Goode would actually be involved in government programs? Its a psy op.

Trump was part of a different alliance group (Illuminati-esk -- controls advanced space tech / the Air Force Secret Space Program) before he was forced into the full disclosure timeline. He's a good guy though, he was also being manipulated by his handlers do go against the forces of light, but that is all changed now. VotL also acknowledges this change. Do some fucking research, will you? There are a hell of a lot more people talking about this stuff than VotL.

ok man. whatever you say. you clearly have all the answers

I need October 21 redpills fast. I think i slept in too late for the big internet outage. What happened? what was it like?

Shit any smart polack already knew.

Victory of the Larp at it again. How did they explain sending the 'insider' emails to themselves?

You've read the Berenstein Bear series I presume user?

i.4cdn.org/pol/1503506037620.jpg

2012portal.blogspot.com/2017/08/unity-meditation-report.html?m=1

LOL THIS IS THE PLEIADES SHILLS. HAHAHAHAHAHHA you guys are fucking lunatics. Why are you back here Victory of the LARP? You literally fucked yourself over like a month ago... did you think we'd forget?

youtube.com/user/getbuzy1/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCOnnmKlDZltHAqJLz-XIpGA/videos

I have never seem so much wishful thinking and dreaming in once place before.

you guys honestly sound like unhinged leftists. so brainwashed you can't even entertain the idea of a different perspective, or new information. no effort to connect dots at all. sad!

You faggots forged documents to perpetuate your larp FUCK OFF

ahh that's your problem. assuming I'm VotL. Well I'm not, and didn't even know of him until I was already way down this rabbit hole thanks to the disclosure project. There is so much info that comes from sources other than VotL.. why is it always ignored by you people? ITS ALL THERE, OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES

Good. fucking kremlin mouthpiece.

Yeah not this plaediean garbage. Kil yourself.

prove it fag

assange was always a gatekeeping fagface
paid by some gov no doubt
perhaps many as time goes on

was always a big problem
and all the lamers here and everywhere lapped it all up
you're all stupid fucks you know that?
there are no smart people left that's all I know...

i thought he died months ago and was replaced with a sock puppet.

none of you faggots know how to talk like someone who actually browses pol thats why you always fail and will never win.

You guys are fucking stupid.

no

LARP thread

If you don't know about D.A.K. / Assange taken to blacksite you're a newfag who wasn't here in October to watch it all happen

cute

Bumping bc i still dont fucking know if julian is alive or dead
I was here for october happening(s)... but man this shit has been eating me up since all that weird shit happened
Julian was/is my fucking hero. And i havent had a hero since i was like 6. And that was fucking UnderDog.

lol

thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/346904-assange-meets-us-congressman-vows-to-prove-russia-did-not-leak-him

all of you kill yourselves.

This is one of 0hour's larps. he's being paid by someone in the ic to run these ops. probably not much, but it's sponsored for sure.

archive.is/kudvj

check'd

its so obvious.

Julian Assange told a U.S. congressman on Tuesday he can prove the leaked Democratic Party documents he published during last year’s election did not come from Russia and promised additional helpful information about the leaks in the near future.

Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, a California Republican who is friendly to Russia and chairs an important House subcommittee on Eurasia policy, became the first American congressman to meet with Assange during a three-hour private gathering at the Ecuadorian Embassy in London, where the WikiLeaks founder has been holed up for years.

Rohrabacher recounted his conversation with Assange to The Hill.

“Our three-hour meeting covered a wide array of issues, including the WikiLeaks exposure of the DNC [Democratic National Committee] emails during last year's presidential election,” Rohrabacher said, “Julian emphatically stated that the Russians were not involved in the hacking or disclosure of those emails."
Pressed for more detail on the source of the documents, Rohrabacher said he had information to share privately with President Trump.

“Julian also indicated that he is open to further discussions regarding specific information about the DNC email incident that is currently unknown to the public,” he said.

It's more obvious if you know what I do.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_decoy

Kys shill

Im so jelly. I wish I could put my abilities to better use.

Look, a shill accusing someone else of being a shill!

My prediction is theyre doing a discredit assange campaign in order to try and diminish the information the congressmen has so when he decides to drop it. There will be confusion surrounding it.

ITT: shills shilling shills

Read those, look shit up, and fuck shills.

Not getting the deadman keys to open the original insurance files and not exposing what happened to Assange is pols collective biggest loss of all time.

We owed it to him and we failed.

We failed nothing more to it. stop being a faggot. time to move on.

You don't have to be l33t to figure it out.

Shitpost to threads from his followers with lots of followers of their own about him being VOTL and he'll block you ASAP.

Seems like fake news,

Unmasking is only one type of failure, embrace the remaining options.

You know your ID is the fucking same retard shill.

You were just saying it's bullshit. But now you say we failed, time to move on?

Kys you will never defeat us faggot

fuck off kike. you arent sacrificing anyone

A lot of shit is still unexplained with Assange since October. Something undoubtedly happened, not sure what.
Hope he was being protected somehow.

It's a nothing burger

LITERALLY SATANIC JEWS ARE IN THIS THREAD.

>illuminati-esk

lol stopped reading there larper

>twitter.com/KibBitzLaw/status/900584489725960192

Why do retards believe every imessage chat they read on twitter?

Read these if you don't know what happened and ignore shills.

To be fair, this particular topic is probably accurate. JA was most likely evaced by whitehats on DAK.

0 hour loves to use tidbits of truthy analysis to sell his larps. it's how you spot his shit.

More like Julian Assange under 6 feet of dirt.

gentle reminder American History X was directed by a kike to demonize WNs

Most likely the question of his whereabouts is being brought up to muddy the water and has someone posted earlier to delegitimize the information he is dying to deliver should a favorable deal with trump come to pass. This bullshit is bullshit.

he is clearly still in London... he did an interview 3 days ago

Wrong person

I 100% believe that

Thank you user. Unbelievable amount of shilling

Is this a password for one of the WL files (that i dont have downloaded)??

hahahah didn't realize it was still you shill! Way to delete your own post and fuck up again playing both sides. Take your two shekels and gtfo

The hashes in the tweets were never actually explained by Wikileaks. And when they released new insurance files the hashes didn't match.

Isn't it funny that clowns like Assange and Snowden never reveal documents about the inner workings of the Kremlin/SVR or Chinese MSS?
I wonder why? I'm sure those two are well intentioned and it's only pure (((coincidence))) they focus almost exclusively on western intelligence agencies.

Try it.

Probably just down to the lack of whistle blowers in each respective country?

VotL is someone who would have posted on godlikeproductions forums if twitter didn't exist and wouldn't do as much damage as he, she, or them, do with it currently. I mean shit, I too bounce ideas off of people and sometimes use social media as a sounding board for ideas, but VotL has gotten things wrong multiple times already, doesn't correct itself, and still tries to sound "all knowing" which is a huge red flag for those who actually do follow things of that nature and know the attitude needed to wade through such tumultuous waters.

It wreeks of Tavistock desu. So many similarities between this and GLP.

Also OP, explain how this guy suddenly pops up when Seth Rich was big news again, like a good distraction, and constantly waffles and flip flops? We exposed the shit out his LARP to the point he doesn't even come here anymore.

lol

I replied to the wrong person faggot. Look at the next comment. I hope you're getting paid a lot for all this effort.

That's because Russia and China have free and open societies to such a degree that no treason is needed to reveal their secrets. All of their citizens are happy and have nothing to complain about, unlike those living under evil Western imperialists.

so he's dead? that sucks. any chance of pol getting it's shit together to collectively take back wiki leaks or at least attack and take the files mentioned above.

new fag here only started to be active when trump came around.

He got extracted over Austria. Check Flight Radar.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2796069/Kerry-Air-grounded-time-Vienna.html

2 years ago already?
also why is votl twitter picture grey now?

Isn't this the larper that accidentally forgot to black out the address of an email he posted and it was literally him emailing himself

I followed him from the beginning also and he has literally proven himself a larper by sharing emails he sent to himself, also corey goode and david wilcox have all the techniques of con artist cult leaders. Seriously man research some David Koresh and learn how these guys operate. as for Cobra I can't see how a weekly group meditation couldn't be of help but haven't looked into it more than that.

where is proof of this?

>17 posts by this ID

why do you act like that was your first post when you previously posted here already hmmm?