Which image makes you a little more racist every time you see it?

Which image makes you a little more racist every time you see it?

:_:7
poor Opa

I keep seeing pictures like this, but you'll have to forgive me, we don't have niggers here.

What are they doing? Why are they always on desks? Is it some kind of primitive tree climbing instinct?

nice arms no homo

lmao, its impossible to not get redpilled with all these great memes

Why do nigger women stand on tables?

I work for a federal government entity doing background work(glorified HR) here in commiefornia. I won't be saying what because I don't want to lose my job and I honestly don't care if you believe me or not.

>for college scholarships, hiring, promotions, etc.
>whites, Hispanics statistics are listed separately to the Live Scan database
>for criminal offenses there are Hispanics, White Hispanics and whites
>if the perp is a bit too light skins the statistic is uploaded as white Hispanics
>complied data will just list whites

I'm pretty sure you guys know this already, just telling you that it is true.

so what you're saying is the Hispanic % is actually higher?

Ever seen a child throw a tantrum in a store and not give a shit about anyone else in their surroundings? 99% the same thing.

In terms of crime statistics yes, here in commiefornia anyways. Think of it as reverse affirmative action.

I laughed really hard infront of family when I saw this commercial. Only the brother in law got the joke

Same. Surely there is a poltard working on that ad team

This image is so powerful and so sad

!! THEY ARE JUST HUNTING LIEK THEY DO IN AFRICA YOU RACIST!! YOU PROVOKED THEM WITH BIG SOUNDS FROM YOUR ""CAPITALIST"" MACHINE!! GET OUT OF YOUR OWN COUNTRY YOU RACIST BIGOT

That's my university :( Fucking kaffirs

Where is that?

top kek

I vaguely remember this on TV. Was this an intel or windows commercial?

What the fuck did I just watch and was this in America? I can't even picture whites doing this and I didn't consider myself racist 5 mins ago.

oh yeah, these are equal scenarios

>What the fuck did I just watch
niggers trying to get onto a truck heading for britain
>and was this in America?
france

Calais

port of Calais

Why did they run away?

>I can't even picture whites doing this
KKK members and cops have ambushed cars like that.

This is one for me too definitely. I live in Chicago and this shit pisses me off so bad.

Anything to do with anglos or new anglos

Rodney king was on PCP. They are lucky the were able to subdue him by any means.

The only time I can think of whites resorting to those tactics would be like the killing of Bonnie and Clyde.

Wow, what poor fitting suits haha, nerdy ass white bois

University protests because the government they elected is stealing all the university funding so fees had to increase, they chimped out, and are still chimping out, even though the fee increase was halted. Now our universities are going down the shitter because they can't afford to pay staff or maintain campuses, since no fucking niggers will pay their tuition fees. I blame the burgers for exporting their bullshit here

What's the story here? Why are they always nigging on desks?

>didn't consider myself racist 5 mins ago.
One of us, one of us

>and yet, not one minority is holding the sign

Can't you see Chop Suey on the left in the middle row?

do your niggers ever do anything other than protest?

They're not running away, they're climbing onto the truck.
The truck is head to Bongistan, so climbing on it is their only chance of getting to better gibs. That's why they block the road.
issue is, the truck driver gets fucked up the ass by the bong authorities if he brings in heaps of muds with the cargo. going out there and wacking them with a stick isn't an option, they'll kill you.
Stalling and calling the police isn't an option, they'll either lock you up for racism or the "refugees" will kill you.
Waiting for them to get tired and drop from the truck isn't an option, they'll kill you
So, either you get fucked up the arse by tea drinking cunts at GB or you get fucked up the arse by mudskins.
That's Europe for you.

Yeah they do drugs, steal shit, and beat their wives and kids if they stayed around their wives and kids.

im convinced niggers dont give a shit about any of this anit-racism crap apart from the fact it offer them a chance at more gibsmedat. its just another opportunity for white guilt libshits to virtue signal.

s'called chimping out

do any nignogs do anything or is it all whites and indians? I don't know why i am even asking I think I already know kek

I remember in my old neighborhood in Chicago, there was a report of a bunch of black teens swarming cars and attacking them. I couldn't believe there were actually libtards who felt sympathetic to the nigs. I just moved out of that neighborhood this summer, and on the final trip to get the last of our stuff out of our old apartment, as we were driving out of the lot we had parked in there was a group of like 12+ niggers just sitting and hanging out in the exit, barely moving as I slowly inched the car forward trying to avoid running over anyone's toes. Perfect summary of our time living in that shithole area.

Were are you from brother?

Sup Forums

i grew up thinking racism was nonsense invented by lazy non-whites but the longer i am here the more feasible it seems non-whites are held back by ACTUAL racism

>follow you at speeds in excess of 100mph for over 20 miles
>ambush

You can always tell a fucking nigger because they're retarded.

Yeah you already know. Honestly the only blacks I interact with are the top few percent no matter how you look at it, and even some of them can barely function as humans.

Yale was the major source of Marxist subversion in the US, there has been very little time it has not been pozzed to death.

Johannesburg. You sound like you're from the cape?

Omg i can't with this hotep ass comericial.

>Decolonize science

is code for

>I'm too retarded for a STEM major but too ashamed to admit it

Fuck no. I'm from Klerksdorp.

I always love the fact that when folk pull that 'WHITES ARE JUDT AS BAD!' card, they use the same cases from decades ago, while on the other hand; you can't even keep up with all the evil shit that niggers do.

Bottom pic is a nightmare. Holy shit I can't believe people pay (((them))) to spend few years of their lives with people like that.

Once again lies, lies, lies. You do know what you are saying is untruthful right? Why do you do it then? The KKK didn't "ambush" them like that. They were following them going very fast.

LOL I love how (((windows))) disabled the comments..

"I'm with her"
>points to Europe
kek, gotta remember this one, good sign possibilities

Your ancestors went to the source of the niggers and thought it was a good place to settle, but it's our fault your country is falling apart due to niggers?

Personally I don't even need computer images or memes to hate blacks or niggers. Just having to see a nigger chimp out on the streets in real life is enough to activate my racism. It's just a shame I can't shoot it when a wild nigger screeches at me or tries to start problems with me when I'm just quietly passing by minding my own business and trying to avoid the rabid monkey blasting its hip-hop ear cancer.

>science for the people
But the people don't want science, if they did they would be science majors.

holy shit, my wife looked at me like a fuckin retard when I laughed my ass off at this commercial the other night. Even paused and rewound and said the fuckin meme is real.

Although the claim of him being on PCP is disputed, he still was running from the cops and going around 90 mph through a residential area because he was driving drunk and he didn't want to violate the parole for robbing a store. I used to think that rodney king was one of those "racist cops beat an innocent black man while they say what are you doing here nigger" sort of things but just reading his wiki page you can learn that his innocence is a lie

Is this Wits or UCT?

Why are there asian dudes in the older one. I thought USA was racist as fuck back then.

MICROKANGZ

Asians just seem to brush off racism and outperform everyone. They only started getting hurt by the system when it started to include blacks.

The one image of all the Africans dancing on a destroyed police car.

looks like the uni i went to in SA

>flag
>white bois
Go away, reddit, and take your shit opinions with you.

Ill take the asian qts. Send the muzzies back though.

Girls to the left and right of that Asian dude both look like qts. Sorry, but sometimes being worshiped by non-White women makes me fall into a muh dick mentality.

>The Decline of Christianity
Also, look at the nig's white shirt, it reads "I met God, she's black." A black atheist made it trendy.

why are there so many instances of niggers dancing on desks? why do they do this?

That's UCT lad, us witsies tend to wear shirts that have sleeves

It's almost like racism has less of an effect than you're taught to believe.

>decline of "turn the other cheek"
oh no, whatever shall we do?

>tfw you entered into a shouting match while visiting your family because they think it was some abhorrent unprovoked attack on a black person.

Just reading the Wikipedia alone shows what an asshole the guy was, for fucks sakes. Anytime someone brings that case up as black discrimination I can immeadiatly conclude they haven't looked into politics or world events beyond what they’ve been told from the 8 o’clock news.

>But muh video, muh use of force
The motherfucker was booking it because he didn’t want to get a DUI because he was on FUCKING PAROLE from a robbery attempt. I can’t understand that people can enterain the thought that the riots were an outrage but somehow Rodney King was some saint that dindu nuffin’.

I’d say I’m pretty raycis, just not in the traditional sense of the work. You don’t need nightmare glasses to see what Black and North-African/Arab ghetto culture has done for the USA and Europe respectively.

We had the same issue at the PUK in my last year. Only happened in the first and second year for bachelor's degrees because thats where all the stupid/racists are. Ironically, the blacks in my final year hates those who disrupted classes for the sake of diversity

I think that Chinese guy could be the snot out of the numale softie over there.

Kill all niggers.

>Anonymous
Can't we all just get along?!

does hating communists count?

That makes me hate white leftists since they're the ones who gave the Africans those signs to hold up for publicity purposes.

I wonder (((who))) wrote those signs for them.

>oh no, whatever shall we do?
degenerate into a meaningless amoral society that might as well not exist, or so I suppose.

he doesn't have the TEST to do it though. Video is top tier cringe.