What is prison really like? i'm going to be sent there for a long time and I have no idea what to expect

What is prison really like? i'm going to be sent there for a long time and I have no idea what to expect

Has anyone here done hard time? I need serious advice. help

They can't kill you, it'll be fine.

>no story
why are you going to prison?

Its like Groundhog Day, but you get old and die.

unless it's minimum security you're in for a wild ride.
the ride never ends.

Why are you going to prison you fucking phallus.

I killed a teenager in self defense but the state is saying it's first degree murder. my neighbor was having a super loud party, so I went over with my gun and confronted the teenager who organized the whole thing and told him to follow me to his room. I was only going to scare him a little bit by firing a bullet in the wall but I lost control and shot him in the head. the party goers heard it, rushed the room and tackled me

it may sound like what I did was overkill but the kid actually threatened to kill me before I fired the gun, so I think I can claim self defense

Imagine an adult boarding school filled with "people" from Detroit.

Larp

I don't believe for one second that, even in America, you would ever get bailed after going armed to someone else's house, leading them upstairs at gunpoint, shoot them in the face and then said you were just planning on memeing him.

>What is prison really like?
Its mostly just dull.
What you described is murder. You should be executed, because you're a murderer.

Was your victim black or white

he was korean

You seem a little mixed up in your larp for how our system works

don't borrow shit from anyone or owe people anything. you'll end up someones bitch.

I don't think of myself as a murderer. I have a clean record, a well paying job and a wife and kids. do I sound like someone who should be sent to prison?

ya no it's ridiculous even for us. You can only meet force with equal force, this was "murder" but it didn't really happen

It's super boring, but you will get used to it. You'd be surprised how resilient humans are

innocent until proven guilty

show us the story in news article

This is an opportunity to explore anal gaping.

no need to worry bub. low iq morons like you deserve to be in jail. who the fuck just happens to bring a gun near a party and then claims to *fire it at the wall* to scare him. this is either too cheap for anyone to buy that ur innocent or its because you severely lag behind in the human iq scale

Yes every bad thing that ever happened or will happen to those kids is your fault, you disgusting breeder.

herbs for you, larpshit

slide and larp thread that has nothing to do with politics. sage n report.

Trying to find it need more details

Holy fuck what a dumbass.

Wait why didn't you lie and say he attacked you? You retarded? Oh wait you are for your initial action but still

this thread again? Same pic? probably same op too.

so you wanna reply to a stupid thread.png

Post article

> I need serious advice. help
here's some advice. stop making this shitty larp thread

>I was just going to scare him so I shot him in the head

God I hope they rape you in jail, even Varg had a better alibi than this

it was a fucking accident. I casually aimed at the wall behind him and he randomly moved his head at the last second. I was shocked but honestly he should've ducked

it is a testosterone factory. Make sure you life while inside and you will be swoll when you come out

Oh, look. It's this thread again, for the 19th time this week.

If you were wearing a condom, you should be fine.

>have a clean record, a well paying job and a wife and kids, and I killed someone in cold blood for no intelligeble reason.
> do I sound like someone who should be sent to prison?
Yes you idiotkids are not a get out of jail free card

You make this thread every day, and then you come up with different reasons for why you're going to prison.

You're one of the shittiest larpers we have.

>home invasion
>armed threats
>discharge of firearm
That was your original plan and that alone would land you in jail. The murder is only a cherry on top. That was very dumb.

That's a tough sale considering hebrought a gun to a party

Op is a faggot

>It's his fault. Jpeg

Would it even matter if the state had a conceal and carry or open carry laws?