What percent European ancestry will be required for entrance into the white ethnostate once established?

What percent European ancestry will be required for entrance into the white ethnostate once established?

Ancestry DNA says I'm 95% European, 4% Asian (Caucasus mountains), and 1% Northern African. Would I be allowed entry?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3195843/Iranian-refugee-never-heard-Michael-Jackson-held-Australian-detention-centre-makes-living-impersonating-King-Pop.html
genographic.nationalgeographic.com/reference-populations/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1469-1809.2007.00413.x/pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No significant African dna, or semitic
75% Euro 25% semitic is lowest for quaƱification, 25% African non accepted, 50% Semitic not accepted, 50% Amerindian not accepted, 12.5% Amerindian is European.

>tfw 1/8 redskin
B-b-but I look whiter than everyone in the Sup Forums meetups by a mile.

explain for the stupid white girl pls

Get married and make more white babies or neck yourself.

Don't concern yourself with that. If you look White, act White and don't feel pity for Nonwhites, then just make up some story about your White ancestors from Europe and join us. If you really are what you claim, then nobody will be able to tell that some great-grandfather was a half-russian caucasus monkey.

Most of us won't be able to produce a proof of 300 years of pure European ancestry. You need to be White and be loyal to Whites. If you can score a White woman to breed with you, and if you don't antagonize other Whites in your community, then nobody is going to exclude you.

>25% semitic
YES! I MADE IT, BOYS!

All of it is common sense.

Im jewish, straight up. Mother is jewish, her mom is jewish.

Am I screwed guys? I just wana play video games

100% pure bavarian phenotype only

>I just wana play video games
All the time and every day?

You can become an Honorary Aryan if you prove yourself in battle or otherwise show your loyalty to the White race

pretty much. Im a jew who loves video games. Literally my favorite thing. And then I go to boards like this and see that you guys wana gas me. Why do you want to gas me for playing video games guys?

Are Iranian+ white couples allowed in your ethno state?

Shut up faggot you aren't funny

Nope. They may be allowed to work as serfs, but they will never be part of the Bluts- and Volksgemeinschaft

>100% pure bavarian phenotype only

This is the ONLY correct answer. I'm proud of you, user.

Caucasuses isn't asian you retard, they're related to west Asians.

I'm 99.9% huwhyte and I shouldn't be allowed in, fuck outta here with your 95% this, 25% that

ONE DROP RULE

Blonde hair and blue eyes or you're a nigger

Fuck you white boi. I'm already breeding a white woman.

if you have semitic dna you must pass a psychopathy test
to make sure you didnt get the psycho jew genes

Good for you. You still can't be part of the Bluts- and Volksgemeinschaft, you stinking brown turd.

Nope

What does that gibberish even mean? Germans are such faggots, trying to steal iranian identity as their own

Then we'll make our own ethnostate.

>Germans are such faggots

There is literally nothing wrong with admiring and and worshipping beautiful uncut penis.

nice vpn, don't you have cows to milk?
>Cuckvaria taking Austrian and Prussian cock in turn

what did she mean by this

With your White wife? I'm not sure what the other ethnic Iranians would say about that. Face it, you're a race mixing brown turd with no place in the world.

>Blutsgemeinschaft
Blood community (100% ethnic community)

>Volksgemeinschaft
People's community (mostly ethnic, but with civic components)

Basically:
A real ethnic German is part of the Blutsgemeinschaft, which automatically makes him part of the Volksgemeinschaft. A halfling (e.g. 50% German, 50% Russian) living and working in Germany is part of the Volksgemeinschaft, but not of the Blutsgemeinschaft (missing the ethnic component). A foreigner (e.g. 100% Russian) living and working in Germany is neither part of the Blutsgemeinschaft nor of the Volksgemeinschaft. He doesn't belong to the German Volk. He can be a guest worker or a serf, but he is never part of the "us".

>50% Russian

Disgusting.

1 drop rule

>1% North African
Kys fucking nigger faggot

At least they are vaguely European. Of all the Mischlinge I can think of, a 1/2 German and 1/2 Russian is one of the better outcomes.

Imagine 1/2 German and 1/2 African nigger. Or 1/2 German and 1/2 Chinese. Or 1/2 German and 1/2 Amerindian. Or the worst: 1/2 German and 1/2 ANGLO

>1/2 ANGLO

I'm half jap half english and I was once in jail where I was put with the whites and some guy by the name of Spike asked me what I am and I told him he said "I'll take you," despite my obviously looking half asian. Spike accepted me, therefore I am allowed in the ethnostate.

Serves him right: He trusted a spike

based gpk

1/8 Maori here. Descendant of the biggest Maori warlord.

I will infiltrate the white ethnostate with my pink nipples and make white kids with very slight tribal and cannibalistic inclinations.

90% Euro, maori infiltrator hm, you would just be a regular traitor.

I, for one, welcome our new hybrid sheep/maori overlords.

100% European here, fuck off we're full

I have dark blonde hair and grey blue eyes.

Idiot

Buzz off, we are Cisalpine Gallians and we don't need you to annex us. You're welcome to come in and enjoy our beautiful lakes and excellent liqueurs, though.

/piedmontese

>piedmontese

I don't know what that means and I will not respond to it.

Brown Hair, brown eyes. Nigger's don't have those. Oh, and I can grow a beard like King Arthur. Nerd scraggle?

> 100%european

larping

nope, stay mad leafcuck

>4% Asian
>1% Northern African
--------------------------------
>Would I be allowed entry?
NOPE
The one-drop rule... The one-drop rule

Talking about Iranian :
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3195843/Iranian-refugee-never-heard-Michael-Jackson-held-Australian-detention-centre-makes-living-impersonating-King-Pop.html

Also Iranian people share the same genetic background as people from Yemen and Saudi Arabia

>Also Iranian people share the same genetic background as people from Yemen and Saudi Arabia

No, Iranians are mainly the same race as people from the Caucasuses.

genographic.nationalgeographic.com/reference-populations/

>No, Iranians are mainly...
Give me a break Ahmed

" History has left considerable records that indicate intensive contacts between Arabs and different groups in Iran.
Much of the current region known as Iran was conqueredby Arab armies of the early Islamic state in the 7th-8 th centuries A.D. (Morony, 2006).
However, there may also have been contact with Arabic groups before these conquests (Morony, 2006)."
" Since the time of the conquests, there
have been numerous migrations of Arab settlers to Iran"

" The genetic results are in good agreement with the above historical information."
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1469-1809.2007.00413.x/pdf

Yes, cause you know more than the experts who've done studies on Iranian genetics. Btw, Arabs didnt even migrate to Iran en mass and the ones that did literally got slaughtered by the islamic Persian dynasties that despised the arabs for oppressing them.

Even Spain and Italy were ruled more by the arabs than Iran was btw, lol.

P.s the Persians ruled the arabs for literally a thousand years prior to islam rising, so by your logic arabs were majority Persian blooded by the time they invaded us.