Ever noticed how Indians on Sup Forums speak english properly...

Ever noticed how Indians on Sup Forums speak english properly, but none of the others seem to be able to accomplish that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f7CW7S0zxv4
branah.com/malayalam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I assume they get the "shitposter" caste job and have special educations for it

You know those people that you call shit and they're just like, but everyone is shit, why can't I be shit? And you just stand there staring because they just gave you the most childish explanation for their behavior ever?

Yeah, that's about every second Indian online.

>open shirt
>sho varjiner
>maek sekc noice
>pls sex
All justified because being a man who can't control himself is "normal."

1.There are well educated people and dumb cunts here just like any other country.

2.English is not the first language.

3.Population is high and internet is becoming more and more accessible here now so you could expect to see indians everywhere

4.lack of proper education.

Think of them as Indian "normies".

Unlike the Indian autists who inhabit this board and devote time to studying other languages, the normies are less educated as they have their little Indian social lives to attend to rather than being shitposters.

Im gonna be honest I sometimes find random social profiles of indian, srilankans or indonesians and make fake replica profiles to shitpost on random sites and harass a bunch of hot bitches i know. They're broken english is unintentionally hilarious and my and my friend have a good laugh larping as them.

they can write it user. they almost certainly can't speak it properly.

Anglofied Indians are /ourpoos/

Post a vocaroo

>so you could expect to see indians everywhere
Oh fuck no

>the floor is loo

Clearly due to the lack of education which is quite common for third world countries like India.

I suppose not all of the "bobs and vagene" are contributed by indians only , Pakistanis also have their fair share of contribution.

We probably only have the upper middle class ones

pic is amazing, thanks for teh larfs

5. Lack of loos

Untrue. Our uneducated masses haven't even discovered electricity, much less the internet.

DESIGNATED

Even then at least your country can poo in a loo. Unlike your Hindu poo neighbors.

Nah Pakistan doesn't hate India. We just like to fuck with them because they get so riled up easily.

True dat.

I don't know if it is fun to disturb a chimpanzee it might start throwing poo at you.

Only the most DESIGNATED of all Pajeet's post here. It is a honor because I know that when I am 80 with dementia I can call tech support for Windows 20™ without problems.

Wait for it man, last year we got internet for free(4g VoLTE). Some company will introduce same scheme in pak also then we shall see..

All things considered, that's probably the best outcome of a pissed off chimp

Poo flinging pajeets

I'll admit that there is an accent, but then again english is not our first language.

It is actually quite interesting that for a nation of people who are supposedly smart and who study English in school, their English is absolutely atrocious.

Even the ones here at American universities getting their PHd's write English worse than the dumbest inner city blacks.

That ia like normal day for them, they even bathe in a shit and corpsefilled river.

Just like how toilets are not your first shitting space.

Indians that post on Sup Forums tend to be more mixed race light skin Indians. The biggest reason they come to Sup Forums is because they have the same frustrations since they're surrounded by low IQ shitskins who do shit like shitting on the street.
I would guess that the people who post on Sup Forums from non-white countries are white enough pass as white in America.

Well it'll be the same after civil war for you too .

Why just...why?

Please keep fighting. Your countries' feud gives me life.

FUCK north Indians they give us a bad name

I think it's understandable, you must have met some exceptional cases.
youtu.be/f7CW7S0zxv4

Do not forget us - the germans

designated contribution?

Why?
(I'm from south india, kerala)

Shitting on the streets, Being poor as fuck, being inbred,creepy and ugly, making cringewrorthy bollywood garbage, getting triggered for eating beef, Creeping on girls with social media and all that usual shit

Corpses are burned here not buried and people consider river ganga as holy and they push the corpses down the river before it's burned out,thus polluting the river. It's a big issue over here many people are trying to stop this shit from happening.

There is no shitting in streets in my state maybe because of proper education,high HDI compared to other states.

I know im from Kerala

Here we either burn or bury, but atleast we burn 'em at a crematorium for god sake.

മലയാളയാണ് ലെ, നിങ്ങൾ ശെരിക്കും UK ഇലാണോ.

Our education system was influenced heavily, thanks to Macaulay[1] during the colonial period (British Raj). It was his view that it would civilize Indians to a certain degree of comfort so as to have a modernised state to what it relatively was. Obviously the efforts weren't fully realised as traditional education that didn't have much room for English as a primary language got emphasised in a large percentage of the population. That lead to different boards of education and mediums of language through which education could be attained on both a state as well as national level. The central board has an outright weightage to English, and most moderated schools under the Central Boards, have a practise of holding conversations in English for the peers as well as teachers.
On a state level it varies according to Regions.

Due to reformations brought by Macaulay, India had a sizeable English speaking population and globalisation lead to outsourcing which lead to more number of people speaking English.

That being said, our Average IQ is still around 85-87 depending on which study you read. And traditional regional education leads to less emphasis on English and more on regional language. Most average and below average folks opt for such education because it's cheap.

And then they go on to learn English on their own which leads to disasters online. Your average pajeet which gets memed comes from the above mentioned walk of life. And as another Pajeet mentioned above, access to free internet only brought a flood of those to the Internet.

[1]- The text of the act itself can be found in Selectionsin Sharp, H. (ed.). 1920.Selections from Educational Records, Part I (1781–1839). Superintendent, Govt. Printing, Calcutta.

There are crematoriums here also, all this shit takes place in north India. Burning and dumping bodies have become a tradition over those parts.

good, less of a chance that they will hear about the social benefits in the uk

t i live in Australia though but how do you write in Malayalam on a computer?

Sorry I don't speak Malayalam. Though the syro malankara-malabar liturgy is aight

Indians swearing and insulting is just so fucking comical.

branah.com/malayalam

മൊബൈൽ യിലാണ്, ഞാൻ ഇവിടെ ആദ്യമായിട്ടാ പോസ്റ്നെ .. നാട്ടിൽ എവിടെയാ .. ഇവിടത്തെ ആൾക്കാർ എന്താ ഇങ്ങനെ.

It's good to see someone from same place, i was speaking to him.

what the fuck is a shitty dickbitch?

നാട്ടിൽ പാലായിൽ, ഇവിടെ ശെരിക്കും ആദ്യത്തെ സമയമാണോ? ഇ സ്ഥലം ഫുൾ ന്ടസികൾഅഹ്, ഇവിടെ എല്ലാവരും റസിസ്റ് അകാൻ വരുന്ന സ്ഥലമാഹ്

ഇ സ്ഥലത്തു അണ്ണനെയഅഹ് ഏത്തിയത്? പോൽ നാടിൽ ഉള്ളവർക്ക് ഉപയോഗിക്കുവോ ?

I'm ESL too, mane.

fuck off u inbred muslim pakimonkey go fuck ur cousin and pray to allah

bitch lasagna

മൈര്, ഞാൻ പോണു .. ചുമ്മാ സമയം പോവാത്ത കൊണ്ട് കേറിയത. ഇവന്മാർ ഒക്കെ രണ്ടാം ലോക മഹായുദ്ധത്തിൽ ചതില്ലേ .. നാട്ടിൽ കൊച്ചി ലാ ഇവിടെ ആരും ഈ വെബ്സൈറ്റ് ഇന്നേ കുറിച്ച് കേട്ടിട്ടേ ഇല്ല.

They've discovered both, they just prefer fucking and a simple life. There is honestly hope for Pakistan, the internet has destroyed western civilisation. The paki middle class are the ones who are going to regret having internet and electricity.

അതെ ഞാൻ ഫസ്റ്റ് ടൈം ആണ്. ഇനി ഇങ്ങോട്ട് ഇല്ല...വേറെ നല്ല സ്ഥലം വലതും പറഞ്ഞു തരുമോ .

ശെരി അൽനാൽ ബൈ, പഷേ ഇ സ്ഥലം അകന്നായ് കണ്ടുപിടിച്ചത് ? ഇവിടെ ഞാൻ Trump ജയിച്ചതുകൊണ്ട് കയറിയാത്ത, ഇ സൈറ്റ് Trump ജയിക്കാൻ വലിയ കരണമരുന്നു

Reddit വലിയ കൊഴപ്പമില്ല, അവിടെ ഒത്തിരി റേസിസവും നാഡികളും ഇല്ലാതെ ഒരു ഡിസ്കഷൻ നടത്താ

നെറ്റ് ഇൽ ഓരോ 4ചാൻ ylyl വീഡിയോസ് കണ്ടു കേറിയത .. ഹിലരി ജയികഞ്ഞത് നന്നായി..

You have to go back

ഇ സ്ഥാലത രക്സിം സഹിക്കാമെങ്കിൽ ഇവിടം വലിയ കുസഫമില്ല, ചെലപ്പോൾ ഈവിധ നല്ല memes ഒന്നുണ്ട്

Nah, im good

and you guys call japanese language moon runes

look at this shit

Im sorry but Japs cant either speak or write English

Then stay in Melbourne at the very least. Qld is white mans land.

Իմ օդաթիռը լի է օձաձկերով

Melbourne full of liberal fags i dont live there and i hate city's anyway

fuck off our toilets alone are more advanced than your car

Սպանել ինքներդ

Atleast you have airplane.

ངའི་རླུང་འདེགས་གྲུ་གཟིངས་ནི་ཉ་མན་ལི་ཡིས་གང་གི་འདུག །

אני רוצה להרוג את כל הגוים הבני זונות האלה ימח שמם

Atleast we have a nation :D

why do you english teachers always LARP like you're actually japanese?

Kanji looks way more pleasant than these kebab curry runes.

Well, good for you i guess....

Why is the space between the butthole and balls so hot? 100% lickable

പോയി ചാവ് പട്ടേട്ധ മോനെ

>your face will never been a indian qtpies designated chair

Mee muualle sun ähläm sähläm kebabriimujes kanssa saatana.

നിന്റെ അവിഞ്ഞ ഭാഷയെ കാലും കൊള്ളട മൈരെ

That's aesthetic as fuck bro..

നീ ഒരു chink എ, വ്ഹള്ള കരൺ ആളല്ല

Isnt that supposed to be your actual words Mongloid?HAHAHA

POO

I thought that was George Lopez for a sec...

Finnmongolian khanate shall rule you all.time of men is over now it is time of snowmonkeys.

English teachers in Japan are cucks of the highest degree. You will never be accepted and you will always live as a second class citizen.

ഇതേ നിർദ്ദേ വൈഫെർണോ ?

Love them curves

To be fair, that's true for all visible minorities everywhere so I'm not sure what your point is