Trump will go down as the most hated figure in American history

Trump will go down as the most hated figure in American history.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/lJk4Z
bea.gov/newsreleases/national/gdp/gdpnewsrelease.htm
archive.is/2sG4k
archive.is/Bxbev
archive.is/TQrnw
bls.gov/news.release/pdf/cpi.pdf
bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf
archive.is/Dbg7F
archive.is/Tznks
archive.is/t2RHr
archive.is/uf5OQ
fortune.com/2017/08/10/donald-trump-jobs-numbers-fact-check/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm sure he will
Here's the proof I got:

yup he's well on his way

Probably. Doesn't change the fact that historians will remember him differently

Not if we succeed in changing academia

I'm not a fan of Trump but I am open to being impressed bu him at some point, guys.

>~85-95% approval among Republicans any given week
>~2-9% approval among Democrats any given week

Wow it's like the problem is the left is totally unwilling to compromise their hard line ideology.

Or maybe the right is so caught up in his cult of personality that they can't admit what a colossal fuckup he is.

who cares? he has enough money to make history say whatever he wants

das rite mane

He's down to 79% approval with Republicans and 30% with independents.

this

85-95% approval is quite common for same party presidents and it's normally 30-55% for off party candidates in polling. It's really the Dems being pissy about ideological impurity.

It tanked because of a couple things this month. It will be back up to the mid 80's in a month. People forget about this shit.

Republicans hated Obama just as much and he was one of the best presidents ever while Trump is literally the worst

i was a kid when Reagan was prez
it was the EXACT same shit.
this is what change looks like

Wrong.

Economy

President Trump Cuts More US Debt for a Longer Period of Time Than Any President in History
archive.is/lJk4Z

Real gross domestic product increased at an annual rate of 2.6 percent in the second quarter of 2017

Government spending as percentage of GDP down
archive.is/2sG4k

Milestone for Trump: 1 million new jobs in six months
archive.is/Bxbev

U.S. has record 6 million job openings, even as 6.8 million Americans are looking for jobs
archive.is/TQrnw

Wages rising faster than prices

Consumer confidence back near 16-year high
archive.is/Dbg7F

U.S. unemployment hits lowest level since 2001
archive.is/Tznks

Summer Youth Unemployment Falls to Lowest Level Since 1969
archive.is/t2RHr

Black Unemployment at Lowest Level in 17 Years
archive.is/uf5OQ

Stock market at record breaking highs

States were seceding from the Union before Lincoln was even inaugurated. Trump isn't even on his level of hated figures in US history.

Lol 80% with Republicans isn't so great when only 28% of voters are Republican. Independents are the largest group and he's 30% with them

This. I voted for him because he isn't Hillary.

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK NAZIS

wtf i love the establishment now!

No, fuck you.

arrested in boston:
Zhen Xie, 33, Malden, Assault & Battery on a Police Officer and Resisting Arrest
Trevor Carey, 24, Shewsbury, Disorderly Conduct
Devante Phillips, 25, Dorchester, Disturbing a Public Assembly
Matthew Krinscherff, 25, Brookline, Disturbing a Public Assembly
Shawn Vieira, 25, Boston, Disturbing the Peace and Unlawfully Carrying a Dangerous Weapon (Knife)
Delroy Richardson, 25, Brockton, Disturbing the Peace and Resisting Arrest
Thomas Ensley, 36, Vermont, Disturbing a Public Assembly, Resisting Arrest Person and Disorderly Conduct
Joshua Jenkins, 31, Plymouth, Disturbing a Public Assembly, Resisting Arrest and Disorderly Conduct
Marlon McCalister, 30, Brookline, Disturbing a Public Assembly and Resisting Arrest
Ayesha Kazmi, 40, Boston, Disturbing a Public Assembly, Resisting Arrest and Disorderly Conduct
Victoria Mallada, 24, Fitchburg, Disturbing a Public Assembly, Resisting Arrest and Disorderly Conduct
Kimberly Carlisle, 39, Boston, Disturbing A Public Assembly, Resisting Arrest and Disorderly Conduct
Mohammed Eldeb, 23, Somerville, Assault & Battery on a Police Officer and Resisting Arrest
Antwane Strickland, 26, Revere, Disturbing a Public Assembly
Tony Massey, 42, Boston, Disturbing a Public Assembly, Resisting Arrest and Disorderly Conduct
John Lari, 25, Eugene, OR, Disturbing a Public Assembly, Resisting Arrest and Disorderly Conduct
Edson Dasilva, 28, Quincy, Disturbing a Public Assembly, Disorderly Conduct and Resisting Arrest
15-year-old female from Cambridge, Delinquent to wit Assault & Battery by Means of Dangerous Weapon (2 counts), Delinquent to wit Disorderly Conduct

Or maybe, and I know this is crazy but try to follow me here, he...isn't fucking up all that much? I know, it's mind blowing, but being a bit of a goober and spending too much on golf security aside he's doing about as well as any other recent president at this point in his presidency, especially considering how many groups he has angrily nipping at his nads.

Uh, dumbfuck, the fiscal year hasn't started yet. None of his economic policies have taken effect. Everything you listed is from Obama.

Or maybe, MAYBE, he's actually gotten a lot of shit done considering the fact that he has to deal with the unending amounts of democrats and rinos blocking him politically and not being willing to compromise or cooperate on any level?

Maybe the fact that he's gotten so much done while dealing with the equivalent of spoiled, petulant children from both sides of the aisle is testament to what he could get done if he actually had a fucking congress that wasn't trying to fuck him over every step of the way because he's not bowing down to the establishment deep state bullshit like they did?

Maybe you are so deeply entrenched in your own bullshit that you can't see straight? Maybe that was and is the point? Maybe you don't pay attention enough to be making any claims from an assumed position of authority on the matter?

You're totally right.

Two scoops was crossing the line and I'll never forgive him.

I LOVE TRUMP

YOU WILL NEVER STOP ME LOVING TRUMP

Yep.
Takes a lot to beat Dubya, but he managed it.

>We are now the united-

No. Fuck you. We are not united in anything. We happen to live in the same country, but the only reason you still exist is because it's illegal for me to kill you.

>nb4edge

I like Trump more everyday because the shitheads in this country show their true colors as soon as he calls them out.

>Obama
>best
Lmaoooo don't talk about countries you know nothing about

eat shit and die

>people really did this
Why are these people allowed to vote?

Total Blue Shill Bait. Fuck you OP

>not Hillary Clinton

Shill detected

AFTER 8 Years of OBAMA. NOT the greatest President ever.

This the Golden Don will preside over the useful idiots tearing themselves apart over their (((outrage))) about anything he does.

Sounds to me like the current left will go down as the most hateful figures in history

Clearly I struck a nerve. Come on, Trumpkins, you know it's true.

>guys why are you not giving us liberals what we want after the multiple tantrums we have thrown?

>guys?

>REEEEEEEEEEEEE

TRUMP should be OUR KING. Democracy is for faggot communists who suck feminist strapons.

I like him

Until the next republican leader after trump.

Who will also be literally Hitler and ,worse than the last guy".

They have the memory of goldfish.

Do you actaully believe that shit? How many Jews on on this site now. Are you guys getting paid full time to lie all day and night here. You will NEVER beat user you fucking shill kikes. NEVER!!!!! You only have your words here...NOT you JEW gold. Sorry fuckers. You can't bribe your way into getting control over user.

Obama is literally the greatest of all time

lol

>what a colossal fuck up he is
Definitely don't post proof ,dumbfuck...

Your and CNNS' opinions are all we need.

Impeach Drumpflstitlskin now,you bigots!

Historical analyses that invoke emotions like hatred are usually simplistic and devices for manipulation. If you hate historical figures, then you have no business studying history.

fortune.com/2017/08/10/donald-trump-jobs-numbers-fact-check/

After 8 years of Obama, America was finally ready to elect someone like Donald Trump, someone who would've NEVER won against anyone a decade ago.
Let that sink in for you fags.

Yup....this is definitely some foul KIKERY if ever saw it. So you want communists to beat up conservative women? I guess you really want to see someone get killed. If you even think the nationalist movement is over, you are fucking stupid. The whole idea of "punch a Nazi" is sooooo fucking funny. Communists are punks that couldn't handle five seconds against a real man and if they are Jew Punks not even 3.

Them be a whole lot of NIGGER names.

I highly doubt it.
If anything, the guy showed the world the media are frauds and showed us the true face of "progressives".
Everyone laughs at the retarded antifa riots.

As long as that wall is build, borders are closed and illegals are kicked out, he's doing way more good to the USA than fucknuggets like you deserve.

If you're not in jail for terrorism by then, antifa fag.

Americans voted for a continuation of the Obama economy. Let that sink in.

First...nobody could carry Trumps balls but TRUMP...they are litterly like Thor's Hammer. So the fag Jewcoms can nip all they like.....They are UNWORTHY and they know it. Second, Trump is fucking smart. He's letting the slime have enough rope to hang themselves. In his fourth year, he will announce trials for all his enemies under laws for TREASON. And this will be the biggest mother fucking shit show in history. Necks are gonna snap you Jewcom faggots.

Nah.

Economy

President Trump Cuts More US Debt for a Longer Period of Time Than Any President in History
archive.is/lJk4Z

Real gross domestic product increased at an annual rate of 2.6 percent in the second quarter of 2017

Government spending as percentage of GDP down
archive.is/2sG4k

Milestone for Trump: 1 million new jobs in six months
archive.is/Bxbev

U.S. has record 6 million job openings, even as 6.8 million Americans are looking for jobs
archive.is/TQrnw

Wages rising faster than prices

Consumer confidence back near 16-year high
archive.is/Dbg7F

U.S. unemployment hits lowest level since 2001
archive.is/Tznks

Summer Youth Unemployment Falls to Lowest Level Since 1969
archive.is/t2RHr

Black Unemployment at Lowest Level in 17 Years
archive.is/uf5OQ

Stock market at record breaking highs

Try harder you shilling faggots.

>Trump supporters always get so butthurt over anything even slightly negative said about him

Remind me who the snowflakes are again

Yeah right. I distincly remember FAGBAMA saying some shit about bringing jobs back to america being impossible. "What is he gonna do, wave a magic wand or something?" Yeah...his model fucking dick you lame traitor nigger. Fuck Obama. He was a globalist shill. EVERYBODY KNOWS IT.

Obama brought back 16 million jobs

Hahahahahahahahahaahh.....Trump gets two scoops every night. All you jealous fags WISH you could get 1/100 of the mad hot pussy he's gotten.

lol literally the only thing u right wing retards can do is try to take credit for the Obama economy?

All those things you just bragged about are thanks to Obama.

How mentally retarded do you have to be to lick a toilet? Liberals are dumber than Jews are greedy.

You realize how autistic it is to say something that happened over the span of 17 years or since 1969 is thanks to some dude that did not directly influence anything in the economy so far and has been in office for not even a year.

why is a leaf even trying to pretend like he knows what goes on with our politics? Fuck outta here, you fucking faggot

cooked books. like a blown transmission packed full of sawdust.

he's not the first though.

Right wing retards are literally bragging about what an amazing job Obama did with the economy.

It's amazing

I know more than u retards ever will in a thousand lifetimes

More like the left is caught up on personality and cannot see anything else

They voted a big fuck you to smug liberal cunts who blame white people for everything

The greatest what? Ass licking clown? Trans banging nigtard? Globalist pussy boy? I mean, I do agree...he was great all of these and more, but does that make good president? I think not.

Illegals and dead people aren't Americans

Obama is the greatest president of all time.

you lost

get over it

stop making up crazy ass excuses

>MUH POLLS ;_;

Only a naive fucktard would think these are accurate after the past election

>reddit spacing

Sad!

Just from a brass tax perspective this nig added like $10 trillion+ dollars to the national debt, and what did we get for it?
When it comes down to it, his primary accomplishment is not being white.

All for show faggot. Zionism is dying on the vine. Playing the Jews for simps. That's all Trump is doing and making his dipshit daughtter happy. After 8 years, Trump will be pissing on that fucking wall. As we all should be. GET OUT JEWS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

the polls were accurate u retarded fuck

inb4 this absolute retard thinks muh 98% was a poll

holy shit u retards are in such denial

>nigger
>greatest at anything

Obama invaded Iraq, did the Bush tax cuts and crashed the economy in 2008?

You do realize Obama reduced the budget deficit by 2/3 right. Something no Republican knows how to do.