hOLY SHIT
We need to meme this everywhere

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornelius_Vanderbilt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanderbilt_family
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reginald_Claypoole_Vanderbilt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornelius_Vanderbilt_II
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Henry_Vanderbilt
intellihub.com/cnns-anderson-cooper-confronted-about-his-cia-connections-his-response-may-surprise-you/
youtube.com/watch?v=CHxmO5QdinY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_McCains
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornelius_Vanderbilt#Death
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He probably pays reparations in the form of free blowjobs for all black men.

Is he our guy?

OH FUCK
Its actually legit.

PAY REPARATIONS NOW

bump

Family Tree:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanderbilt_family

Cooper's Grandfather, Reginald:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reginald_Claypoole_Vanderbilt

Reginald's Father, Cornelius II:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornelius_Vanderbilt_II

Father of Cornelius II, William:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Henry_Vanderbilt

William's Father, Enormous Slave Owner Cornelius:

Kek

He must do the right thing and give his fortune away to needy black families. Afterwards, he should offer his job to an aspiring black journalist and go on a countrywide apology tour.

gonna need sauce

This is his only true course of action, he can't profit from slavery.

I used to date Anderson Cooper's cousin, she's a Vanderbilt-Whitney and freaked out at me in an email last week because I'm an Identitarian. I politely reminded her that her ancestors literally started plantation culture. Still haven't gotten a response and don't expect one.

or hire several black interns from college.

>Unpaid Internship
>Black

It would be the greatest story

Obligatory.

meme it

What if he already has unpaid black interns?

So what, many African Americans have roots to slave owning Americans (mostly cuz of rape).

>ANDERSON COOPER'S FAMILY FORTUNE CAME FROM SLAVERY

I really hope that this becomes yuuugggee story.
Sup Forums you can do it.

blow it up Sup Forums
BLOW IT UP anons
MEDIA WAR Sup Forums against CNN. kek

most likely

can we get this covered?

modern day slavery loophole / no credits earned

Hey Sup Forums everyone knows that white people got their wealth off of the back of slavery. This isn't what PoC are angry about. We are angry about the continued oppression and discrimination of minorities.

Also reparations are the gov. to minorities, not from white people.

lmao who the fuck do you think pays the taxes that funds the government?

Trump will destroy CNN before 2020.

I can't believe white people fund the entire government! If that is what you are trying to say.

This needs to go viral.

>democrat

They don't think anything. Their version of thinking starts and ends with how they feel. Details don't matter.

They're children.

Nice habbenin. Time to go Coup.

Nearly all of the federal income tax comes from whites, since blacks are too often leeching social services instead of contributing tax $
>But we buy things and pay sales tax!
Not where the money for the federal budget comes from. Now go address a real issue like black on black violence instead of shitting up this board.

Anyone have that image from a week ago when he was wrangling that all negro panel? I require it for fresh memery

But I thought faggots were good for nothing

Cornelius Vanderbilt was a Yankee who made his fortune building railroads in the North. The giant Vanderbilt estate in North Carolina was (Vander) built by one of his kids.

BUMP

Maybe it was 2 weeks ago. "Our guy" Anderson was sitting brooding

idk get the hate here for Anderson. He and Jake Tapper are the fairest people on CNN

Found it myself, kek

That's why Don Lemon is always smiling.

Nothing will come f it, they'll say it was a different time and that Anderson would never profit from such a practice, etc., etc.; it would be akin like how whenever the fact that the KKK and Jim Crow were inventions of the Democrats, they always deflect by stating it was the "Old" party or those people weren't actual democrats.

we need to start a hashtag for it to be linked with more post about it

Sup Forums i have a hashtag suggestion how bout #coopscoonsmoney

That's one of those photoshops thats funny as fuck but hard to notice at first.

I'd like to tell you guys a semi-redpill
Don't ask me how but I got info Cooper is CIA
Check his background. it's just as strange as "Tor enthusiast Snowden''
intellihub.com/cnns-anderson-cooper-confronted-about-his-cia-connections-his-response-may-surprise-you/

This is retarded, you are simply feeding into the Jewish narrative that _all_ white wealth came from oppression.

This, and the fact Anderson was removed from any inheritance from the Vanderbilts, by they themselves. He has basically been disowned. I remember him going apeshit about it a couple of years ago.

when will anderson cooper be confronted about this?

BuMP

This

Anderson Cooper is such a fucking faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=CHxmO5QdinY

He'll plant a tree to honor those slaves and get applauded

ANDERSON COOPER'S FAMILY FORTUNE CAME FROM SLAVERY

Anderson Cooper
Anderson Co-oper

AC he needs to go.

Holy fuck, this is great. Let's get Cooper fired Sup Forums. Can we get some BLM style memes about this going that we can spread on black twitter?

fuck off shill

Is he trying to impose his own guilt on to the rest of the nation.

Cooper was disowned because he likes dicks

GODDAMMIT GUYS JOHN MCCAIN TOO

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_McCains

MEME THE SHIT OUT OF THIS

AHHHHHH FUCKING OBAMA TOO WTF

WHY DIDNT WE SEE THIS BEFORE?!?!?!?
(pic related btw)

Fucking what mate? Fuck up you dumb cunt, I'm saying if we want this to get any results (which I assume your retarded ass does since you've been bumping the thread) we've got to get BLM nogs riled up about it. Image what a comfy happening it will be if we can get BLM to protest CNN, we'd be turning the monster on Dr. Frankenstein.

The tables have been turned, those crying guilt towards others have been found guilty.

Holy shit...

The fucking Bush's, Obama, McCain, fucking Anderson Cooper... we always talk about Jew/elite/etc conspiracies but this shit actually proves connections between most of the powerful establishment fucks today...
Like ive been saying...all this race shit thats been going on is a complete distraction from the real issue...fucking class warfare that goes back fucking hundreds of years. Its like this same little clique of people all got together and made a pact that their future progeny would all continue to stay in power for... forever i guess, i dk. What the fuck though

This needs to be leaked to The Young Turds, by O'Keef, so when they don't run with it despite being ultra progressives, he nails both Anderson pooper and the turkroach for covering it up

Oh, and what makes it even better...

His slave owning great great (great?) Grandfather was also his cousin. I dk how the fuck that happens, but there was def some incest occuring *somewhere* in that family tree.

Essentially monarchy/oligarchy through the deep state.

leak email pls

I thought the Vanderbilts lost everything. He has no trust fund

FUND IT

Yeah they (((lost))) it.

I hear there is a vanderbilt statue in the us. Shouldn't it be destroyed since he was a slave owner?

These families never lose everything, the Vanderbilts were so fabulously wealthy that even if they lost 90%of their worth they'd still be incredibly well off. Anderson's mother, for instance, had a trust fund of 5 million dollars in the 1930s, which adjusted is about 70 million today.

>Shouldn't it be destroyed since he was a slave owner?
post location we need to use our twitter accounts to rile up that black base against AC for being until he is off the air for owning slaves.

Any apology is just a form of white privilege.

see this is why i love Sup Forums even when it looks like the left has found a way to one up us you guys always find a way to throw in back in their kike faces and make them eat shit

why doesn't the gorilla in blue get a face?

That's like being the whitest man in Argentina

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornelius_Vanderbilt#Death