Redpill me on domestic violence

Redpill me on domestic violence

Purest form of equality.

if you just accept getting beat up you deserve every following beating

if your woman is being a cunt slap her

if she cheats kill her and her lover

if she abuses your children kill her

she deserved it for being a nazi duh ...

>if your woman is being a cunt slap her
Slapping is too sexual, punching is where it is at.
>if she cheats kill her and her lover
Fuck killing the lover just kill her and get on with it.

I can think of plenty of situations where some man does not know a woman is married fucks her then gets killed because of his ignorance on the issue (he did not know about it).

yeah my mistake

however if the woman in question tells her lover that she is married then kill her. dont ask me how the husband in this situation would know she told her lover.

him*

>Slapping is too sexual
What's wrong with that?
Why would you ever hit her when you can just spank her.

Its bullshit. Cunts are property, man can do as he pleases with his property.
>some man does not know a woman is married fucks her
It's his own fault. Maybe he shouldn't touch cunts he doesn't own.

How come you only ever see white men beating their wives?

because nobody cares about nigger women

They want to get slapped. Most men don't want to slap them. Tough times.

Cause NFL feetsballers usually beat their bitches off camera.

You give him 10 seconds to get out of your house and if he doesn't you start shooting at him.
>What's wrong with that?
It is not punishment but rather playful. You are not supposed to get off being punished.

I slap women i enjoy for fun i punch women who i hate for punishment.

So if i am slapping a woman's ass i am fine with her and i like her if i punch her then i give no fucks about her (even if just in that moment).
>Why would you ever hit her when you can just spank her.
Punching is far more effective to share your message that you won't put up with bullshit.
>
>It's his own fault. Maybe he shouldn't touch cunts he doesn't own.
It her fault for fucking cheating on his ass. The man deserves less of a punishment over it then the woman since the woman signed a marital contract while the bloke was looking to get his dick wet not knowing about the marriage.

She breaks the contract she pays the price.

It breeds misery

Makes no sense.

Why would you damage your own belongings?

We need more of it. Women are out of control.

A relationship should be about giving AND taking. If you're doing all the giving, and your woman is doing all the taking... well you need to set her straight. Make her give everyday until she likes it.

Is it fair to blame the victims of a succubus?

Fuck off with your damn herpes

It's fun, just don't go overboard.

because black men are already gone

You've never watched an old movie where heroic men still slapped women? Keeps their emotions in check. Not punching.

James Bond slapped his bitches around all the time.

Your stock picture tells you everything you need to know. They feed you these lies about some aggressive male who beats poor helpless women. The reality is that these women are complete fucking losers, they spend all your money, they're messy and dirty and never clean up after themselves, they don't work, they can't drive, they spend all day getting high and watching TV, then have the nerve to bitch about bullshit. They push men to the breaking point, and even after getting their shit ruined they're so ignorant they don't know what provoked the beating. If I see a woman getting beaten I just point and laugh.

It is mainly done by ultra-beta weakings who never dare show their true face outside of closed doors.

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)

Niggers beat women. As do beta loser men who take out their frustration on loser women. Actual white men don't need to beat women bc women will naturally follow their masculinity.

You might need to have a firm hand at times and tell them flat out to stop behaving the way they are but you won't need to beat them to make them listen.

Asskickings don't fall from the sky. A lot of them are earned, and possibly even if not unavoidable, difficult to avoid.

Most domestic violence cases don't come from just the "abuser" being a psycho. i.e.: Some surly construction worker coming home from work and slapping his wife and kids around just because dinner is cold. Though there are cases like this and it does happen.

Domestic violence usually stems from external pressures on the relationship, like finance and family that causes respect and trust to break down. Sometimes during times of stress, one partner will emasculate and humiliate the other to try and relieve their own stress or change the situation or spur them to action - which can result in physical retaliation.

i.e.: A guy loses his job and has trouble paying his bills and his partner calls him "useless" or "worthless" or whatever, or even gradually chips away at him out of spite because neither can leave the situation or relationship because they share rent or bills, or are married and divorce is expensive etc. This can lead to individual acts of physical violence - which can form a pattern if intervention does not take place. She does not learn to stop insulting, and he does not learn to stop hitting. You would think these things would be obvious but high stress really clouds judgement.

Most domestic violence patterns start during or after a pregnancy - when the woman is most emotional or irrational - especially if the man is under stress due to finance or job security concerns.

Don't buy the lie that men do it because it is something unique to them - many women who get smacked are fucking cunts. And it is most often due to external stresses - not character flaws.

Patriarchs don't hit their women. A woman should never get you mad enough to hit her. A woman should never be viewed as anything but a child. If a child disappoints you its because you put too much faith and trust in the child. That's your fault.

It's OK if she's a Nazi

>1 post by this id
>0 content
>Redpill me on x
Keep Sup Forums cllean

Don't beat your woman with your fists, beat here with your mind. Emotional coertion doesn't have to be hurtful. Lead her gently and firmly, she will be thankful for you taking charge. This is the non nigger way and if you can't devise a trick to punish her without harming her then you are just too dumb, get a brain.

The ultimate redpill on domestic violence is finding a woman you dont feel the need to beat.

>be man
>see married woman with a ring on her finger
>still tap dat
>get killed
Such is life